So it has finally come down to mathematics to qualify from the weakest WCQ group

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: So it has finally come down to mathematics to qualify from the weakest WCQ group

Post by Odas »

Orion wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:11 am We're actually in a comfortable position. Our next away game is against a team that has already been eliminated, while CV will play a team that still has a fighting chance so will have a tougher game.

Then we host CV at home to round off the qualifiers
Well, don't forget every team in Africa (always) want to beat Nigeria. Thus, even the eliminated team(s) will still want to defeat us
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: So it has finally come down to mathematics to qualify from the weakest WCQ group

Post by Robbynice »

Odas wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:11 am
Orion wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:11 am We're actually in a comfortable position. Our next away game is against a team that has already been eliminated, while CV will play a team that still has a fighting chance so will have a tougher game.

Then we host CV at home to round off the qualifiers
Well, don't forget every team in Africa (always) want to beat Nigeria. Thus, even the eliminated team(s) will still want to defeat us
See spin...Fans sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Likely Qualifiers highlighted based on analysis :D

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

BigPokey and mathematics. :roll: :roll:

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:31 am So the SE will wait to do maths to qualify for the final round . Smh . i know folks on these forums like the EPs( enemies of Progress) used this to sing left and right stating no more calculus abi trigonometry to qualify for any tournament.. today we are wasting for Further mathematics to save the SE ...all thanks to that ****
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I dont trust this SE ,that is all i can say. A team that got beat at.home.by CAR cannot and should not.be trusted. When they qualify ,i will believe them.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

oloye wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:15 pm I dont trust this SE ,that is all i can say. A team that got beat at.home.by CAR cannot and should not.be trusted. When they qualify ,i will believe them.
Kpom. I wont be suprised if **** fumbles again.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

oloye wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:15 pm I dont trust this SE ,that is all i can say. A team that got beat at.home.by CAR cannot and should not.be trusted. When they qualify ,i will believe them.

:clap: :rotf:
If you show signs of uselessness you are going nowhere. When last did Sierra Leone score 4 goals in a match. Anomallies are gradually becoming the norm. Nigerians, brace up for another major embarrassment in the near future.
A quality team will soon run up the goals on that sieve we call a defense.