NIGERIA Played with 12 men....CAR Coach Claims

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA Played with 12 men....CAR Coach Claims

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:15 am odas, so what has changed? we still play with no system, we aren't creative. It is like we get worse every game
Bigpokey24, what I meant is, if in the last game we find ourselves in 'a must win situation' with Cape Verde (CV) and CV comes with fire hoping to win, CV will burn itself. Having said such, I must also be mindful of who our coach is. So, ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: NIGERIA Played with 12 men....CAR Coach Claims

Post by Tobi17 »

Odas wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:01 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:15 am odas, so what has changed? we still play with no system, we aren't creative. It is like we get worse every game
Bigpokey24, what I meant is, if in the last game we find ourselves in 'a must win situation' with Cape Verde (CV) and CV comes with fire hoping to win, CV will burn itself. Having said such, I must also be mindful of who our coach is. So, ...
I just hope CV won't pull an Angola 2006 on us, CV will come to Lagos with a boost of confidence (thanks to the CAR freak show) and put everything down on the field to cause a major upset, what might play to our advantage is that unlike CAR that packed the Molue bus all game and relied on long balls and luck, CV is actually one team unlike the other minnows that come out and dare play football... a situation that will hugely favor the likes of Iwobi, Chukwueze and Ejuke... either way that game will define Rohr's fate once and for all cause he might be lynched by the Lagos mob if the unimaginable happens...