BAD NEWS BIRDS- BNB FOR SHORT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

lukudi
Egg
Egg
BAD NEWS BIRDS- BNB FOR SHORT

Post by lukudi »

My dear friends;

The chicken has come home to roost. Here we go again, no plan, no strategy, and blindness all the way. I hope the powers that be and all nay Sayers to a foreign coach are now satisfied? Check this out!! At halftime all your coach, Chukwu can tell the players was "You are not playing like you used to play for your club" That is your tactical coach. Laugh, laugh, laugh!!! The one that refuses to watch past Morocco game tapes, kept insisting that I don't need to watch their games, we are just going to play our game. Fantasy, my friends. Modern soccer requires you to make sure that all ends are covered. Check out the opposing team and instruct your boys on what needs to be done. That is why we need to give Kudos to the power that be (Mr. YEYE SPORTS MINISTER) that refused to subscribe to bringing in a more competent coach-pardon me Not Robson. If the story is true NIJA GOVT was ready and probably did spend $20,000 each to sponsor 20 VIPs (Vagabonds In Power) to the tournament. Do the math, i.e. approximately ½ a million dollars. Are these dudes aware that a successful outing for the Green Eagles is a unifying factor for the Nigerian Nation? Something that NIJA desperately needs. We have said it before, a homegrown coach cannot take us to the height we want to or can attain in world soccer. At present our indigenous coaches do not possess that quality yet. However, our politicians as represented by the sports minister are looking for cheap solutions. Several quality coaches were ready to manage the BNB, sorry for the slip Green Eagles, but alas instead of employing the best we chose to settle for the mediocre. Chukwu is not even the best local coach. What has he done? Even Rangers, the mighty Antelopes, who he once captained and later managed, got rid of him for lack of results. My friends please do not look at the Morocco debacle as a disappointment, but as a good omen. Hopefully, the result will initiate a riot of the masses for better governance instead of PADDY PADDY govt. This is a day of infamy. You would think we have learnt from the last World Cup. Enjoy the tournament, and may the best team carry the trophy.
Last edited by lukudi on Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
lukudi
Egg
Egg

Post by lukudi »

LUKUDI
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Well said my friend. Cheap article de run bele.

Chukwu's attitidude is a reflection of Nigeria's way of thinking. Instead of doing research and planning, we rely on myth and self deceit.