I am Excited Already. Let's GO Super Eagles!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
I am Excited Already. Let's GO Super Eagles!!!

Post by 1naija »

Our team look very fit and hungry. I think they want to prove they are the best in Africa. Everybody in our path will hear wehn!!

Let's Go!!!

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: I am Excited Already. Let's GO Super Eagles!!!

Post by 1naija »

BTW, this will be our starting line up, except Musa won't start. Chukwueze or Sadiq will start in his place.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

you've become positive in your old age, a beacon of hope, i love to see it.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:rotf: :rotf:

We will give every team in our path the Oregon treatment!

King Futcha wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:43 pm you've become positive in your old age, a beacon of hope, i love to see it.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:43 pm you've become positive in your old age, a beacon of hope, i love to see it.
I was thinking the same. There’s hope for everyone. When VE gets to 1naija’s advanced years, he too might mellow.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:39 pm BTW, this will be our starting line Up, except Musa won't start, Chukwueze or Sadiq will start in his place.
I don’t think Etebo will be starting either.
Don’t ask me why….it’s just a strong feeling. :sneaky:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

If you smoke one of Pa J's favorite type of cigarette and squint your eyes very well, you will see Nacho instead...
Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:41 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:39 pm BTW, this will be our starting line Up, except Musa won't start, Chukwueze or Sadiq will start in his place.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:45 pm If you smoke one of Pa J's favorite type of cigarette and squint your eyes very well, you will see Nacho instead...
Exactly. He will also see Okoye as the GK like I do even though I think Akpeyi is the best of all the GKs in camp... :biggrin:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:37 pm Our team look very fit and hungry. I think they want to prove they are the best in Africa. Everybody in our path will hear wehn!!

Let's Go!!!

Well, it's nice you see things as you do, still I hope things go our way. For no specific reason, I feel we will do well also
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Don't listen to fear mongers. We have one of the best teams in the tournament, player for player. Teams like Egypt, Senegal, and Algeria each have one superstar player, but we have several star players.
Odas wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:32 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:37 pm Our team look very fit and hungry. I think they want to prove they are the best in Africa. Everybody in our path will hear wehn!!

Let's Go!!!

Well, it's nice you see things as you do, still I hope things go our way. For no specific reason, I feel we will do well also
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Robbynice wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:19 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:45 pm If you smoke one of Pa J's favorite type of cigarette and squint your eyes very well, you will see Nacho instead...
1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:39 pm BTW, this will be our starting line Up, except Musa won't start, Chukwueze or Sadiq 6will start in his place.
Exactly. He will also see Okoye as the GK like I do even though I think Akpeyi is the best of all the GKs in camp... :biggrin:
Hmm, Robbynice, na 1Naija troble you dey find so-ooo.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Eguavoen will go with the best Goalkeeper.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Odas wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:37 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:39 pm BTW, this will be our starting line Up, except Musa won't start, Chukwueze or Sadiq 6will start in his place.
LOL. According to 1naija it has to be Noble ooooo.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:36 pm Don't listen to fear mongers. We have one of the best teams in the tournament, player for player. Teams like Egypt, Senegal, and Algeria each have one superstar player, but we have several star players.

Let's Go!!!

I am not, except we both differ in terms of this your 'Akpeyi' guy.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Chai Algeria really r*ping Ghana. 3- 0 already.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Noble is no.2. You have no reason data to rank them otherwise, except based on feelings.

Prior Uzoho's injury, my ranking was

1. Akpeyi
2. Uzoho

Now, based on recent performances for Nigeria, the only ranking is

1. Akpeyi
2. Noble
3. Okoye (would be 2 if every decent shot at him in the past 4 games did not go it).
4. Uzoho

Facts, not Feelings!
Enugu II wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:38 pm
Odas wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:37 pm
LOL. According to 1naija it has to be Noble ooooo.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

In what tournament?
lacidi wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:46 pm Chai Algeria really r*ping Ghana. 3- 0 already.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We differ on feelings, not facts.
Odas wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:41 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:36 pm Don't listen to fear mongers. We have one of the best teams in the tournament, player for player. Teams like Egypt, Senegal, and Algeria each have one superstar player, but we have several star players.

Let's Go!!!

I am not, except we both differ in terms of this your 'Akpeyi' guy.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Let's GO!
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

lacidi wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:46 pm Chai Algeria really r*ping Ghana. 3- 0 already.
Ghana capitulating again.
No wonder Rawlings has given up on them.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

We are likely to start slowly and feel our way into the tournament, the team will settle by the time we hit the 2nd round... 2 Players are likely going to have a breakout tournament. We'll likely hold Egypt to a draw and push on from there..
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:44 pm
Ghana capitulating again.
No wonder Rawlings has given up on them.
Yeaaaah! I forgot about Rawlings. Where is he and his country man, TFCO? What happened to both of them?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!