Nigeria vs Egypt 1-0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Egypt Live! 1-0

Post by jdizzy »

Good start to the tournament. We should have killed the game sooner but will take the W anyhow.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

If it was Rohr we would have lost and he would have told us that it is because we don't have players like Lewandowski and Suarez.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I was right! :D :thumbs: :thumbs:

The 2 -1 was a typo. :boo: :boo:
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:49 pm Can I change my prediction to 1 - 0?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Too bad an Oyinbo has already been hired without assessing what Egu can bring to the table.
Last edited by bamenda boy on Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Maduka made ONLY ONE SAVE GUYS, let that sink in
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Aribo my MOM by a country mile...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ejuke needs a serious talking to. He should've squared the ball during that last fastbreak. He had the goalie and two defenders on him. But he wanted to go for glory.

So Moses once again terrorises Egypt.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Best team performance so far.....Total domination
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:55 pm Ejuke has won a starting spot for the next game.
No. Skilled but very selfish player.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Tough win, but a great one; considering how many decades the learner set us back.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:56 pm THATS HOW NIGERIA PLAYS!!!!!
Hope Rohr is listening
No Escape
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Good win!

3 Points in the bag.

Got to see us play our style of football...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:57 pm Pinnick needs to calm down on the hire of the Portuguese, he will be a blatant ediot to replace Eguoveon if Naija go far.
Eguavoen will be replaced after the tournament. A deal is a deal.

Excellent start for the Super Eagles!!!
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

txj wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:58 pm Aribo my MOM by a country mile...
Easily between him and Ndidi
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

mapet
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Egypt Live! 0-0

Post by mapet »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:38 pm Anybody that ever question Moses' inclussion in our team again, make better thunder wey dem mix with pepper fire him nyash..
Ase waaaa
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

SPORTAFCON: Nigeria don’t have players in Chelsea, Man Utd – Rohr takes dig at Super Eagles

Published

Hahaha sour man.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

That wasn't a moment of madness for Ejuke. That is who he is through and through.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:56 pm
txj wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:55 pm what a counter!!!!!
Denied a befitting ending by Ejuke's boneheaded shot
I nearly slap am
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

txj wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:57 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:56 pm
txj wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:55 pm what a counter!!!!!
Denied a befitting ending by Ejuke's boneheaded shot

I'll rather look at a superb stop by the GK
Decent GK's usually stop shots when the angles are heavily in their favor, AKA tight angles. It was Ejuke's job to square for a tap in into an empty net. Anyway water under the bridge.

Wha choo looking at?!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:59 pm SPORTAFCON: Nigeria don’t have players in Chelsea, Man Utd – Rohr takes dig at Super Eagles

Published

Hahaha sour man.
Not sour. Consistent. He would have said that if he was still the manager. THAT is the problem. He never believed in the squad. Not once!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

What a start!! Well played!

Aribo specifically impressed me so much.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:58 pm Too bad an Oyinbo has already been hired without assessing what Egu can bring to the table.
Nor mine dem, colo…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Sacking Rohr has been justified even for one game, we got to see the real Nigeria.....WITHOUT OSHIMEN as well

-Martin Luther King- Jr.