CAMP NEWS VS GHANA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CAMP NEWS VS GHANA

Post by Damunk »

aykwes8 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:46 pm
uglyoneiamagain wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:15 pm
oyek wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:06 pm
Wow trying to hurt the players right from the off with that step down lol.
At the moment that’s what we have in Kumasi. There’s a reason they asked your team to arrive at the airport in Accra. The Kumasi airport is going under a reconstruction.
Really?
And you think that is acceptable?
I am sure international airport and flight protocols insist on an exchange of plane specifications and services required for safe landing and disembarkment.
So if there is an old lady on board that flight she is basically either stuck on board or would have to risk life and limb getting off the plane.
That’s pathetic.
Hard not to believe it’s deliberate.
A whole Ghana. :oops:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Players unavailable for Nigeria game

Andre Ayew.....suspended
Benjamin Tetteh....suspended
Samuel owusu....injured
Baba Rahman...injured
Wakasu.....injured
Kamaldeen....injured
Boakye Yiadom....injured
Philemon Baffuor....injured

Credit: @d#$%
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:35 pm some of you should learn and know it is just a football game. to me **** destroyed this team, and he must not get away with it . as i said i do not care about the out come of the results. I will be vindicated on these forums because of that ****

oh by the way , Nigerians and ghanians all talk too much, it is really pathetic . just look at the rubbish they've all been abusing and polluting the airwaves with.
Hush. This is more than a football match. Again where was this lack of energy when **** was coach? If **** said its just a game you would have cussed him out all over EN. BTW the team hasnt even landed on their dirty soil and they are already mistreating the players. I hope we fuuk them up real good tomorrow.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:30 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:35 pm some of you should learn and know it is just a football game. to me **** destroyed this team, and he must not get away with it . as i said i do not care about the out come of the results. I will be vindicated on these forums because of that ****

oh by the way , Nigerians and ghanians all talk too much, it is really pathetic . just look at the rubbish they've all been abusing and polluting the airwaves with.
Hush. This is more than a football match. Again where was this lack of energy when **** was coach? If **** said its just a game you would have cussed him out all over EN. BTW the team hasnt even landed on their dirty soil and they are already mistreating the players. I hope we fuuk them up real good tomorrow.
why are you getting worked up? You should calm down... what exactly will this match do for you?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Damunk wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:57 pm
At the moment that’s what we have in Kumasi. There’s a reason they asked your team to arrive at the airport in Accra. The Kumasi airport is going under a reconstruction.
Really?
I am sure international airport and flight protocols insist on an exchange of plane specifications and services required for safe landing and disembarkment.
So if there is an old lady on board that flight she is basically either stuck on board or would have to risk life and limb getting off the plane.
That’s pathetic.

Are you minding the bush midget? These guys can easily injure themselves permanently because of that rickety step. Thunda fire that useless country. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:30 pm

why are you getting worked up? You should calm down... what exactly will this match do for you?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

as per Owngoal

team arrived with own cooks, food, water

team carried out own covid tests which all players passed (they bipassed tests from local authorities, not sure if this is valid)

team switched accomodations from the one they were provided

TRAINING

Dennis looked good

Lookman has looked good

Bassey may start at LB. They also practised with back 3 (Balogun, Troost, Bassey)

Ighalo STRUGGLING to keep up with the pace of attack. SMFH.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:48 pm as per Owngoal

team carried out own covid tests which all players passed (they bipassed tests from local authorities, not sure if this is valid)

TRAINING

Dennis looked good

Lookman has looked good

Bassey may start at LB. They also practised with back 3 (Balogun, Troost, Bassey)

:laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

TRAINING

Dennis looked good

Lookman has looked good

Sauce please. You added that didn't you? :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

TRAINING

Dennis looked good

Lookman has looked good

You may be right on the COVID. Isn't CAF or FIFA supposed to be doing the tests on BOTH the host and guest teams? I doubt they will let EITHER team conduct its own test to meet the formal requirements.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

WAO!!! Just Wao!! Na painters lather them come carry tanda, them even no want make we commot for plane first before all the lined up shinanigans they planned for us begin
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:19 pm
WAO!!! Just Wao!! Na painters lather them come carry tanda, them even no want make we commot for plane first before all the lined up shinanigans they planned for us begin
Kai....Africans. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I must say the Ghanaians are very confident.

Very interesting to read and hear.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Purity wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:27 pm Players unavailable for Nigeria game

Andre Ayew.....suspended
Benjamin Tetteh....suspended
Samuel owusu....injured
Baba Rahman...injured
Wakasu.....injured
Kamaldeen....injured
Boakye Yiadom....injured
Philemon Baffuor....injured

Credit: @d#$%
Don’t believe any of it apart from the suspensions and the fact they beg Baby Jet out of retirement.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ugbowo wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:15 pm I must say the Ghanaians are very confident.

Very interesting to read and hear.
Who the fans or the players?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cito wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:59 pm

TRAINING

Dennis looked good

Lookman has looked good

Sauce please. You added that didn't you? :sneaky:
lol why he no post the owngoal link?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

My brother, yabbing Ghana aside, he could be telling the truth. The international arrival at the Port Harcourt International Airprort for several years was a hot tent. If Ghananese Black Stars had come through there for a WC qualifier they would have said it was a dirty tactics by Nigeria. :D

Like I said before, I think the more plausible explanation is that we came in on a regular sized plane unlike the Ghananese miniature planes the stairs was designed for. :D
Really?
That’s pathetic.
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:44 pm My brother, yabbing Ghana aside, he could be telling the truth. The international arrival at the Port Harcourt International Airprort for the several years was a hot tent. If Ghananese Black Stars had come through there for a WC qualifier they would have said it was a dirty tactics by Nigeria. :D

Like I said before, I think the more plausible explanation is that we came in on a regular sized plane unlike the Ghananese miniature planes the stairs was designed for. :D
Really?
That’s pathetic.
Those muddy tents were so annoying (and sad) thank God they've upgraded and also for direct Ibom Air flights so I don't even have to stop there :)
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Mumu,

Why dont you also send our starting lineup and game plan to your Ghananese ancestors.

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

TRAINING

Dennis looked good

Lookman has looked good

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:51 pm
1naija wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:44 pm My brother, yabbing Ghana aside, he could be telling the truth. The international arrival at the Port Harcourt International Airprort for the several years was a hot tent. If Ghananese Black Stars had come through there for a WC qualifier they would have said it was a dirty tactics by Nigeria. :D

Really?
That’s pathetic.
Those muddy tents were so annoying (and sad) thank God they've upgraded and also for direct Ibom Air flights so I don't even have to stop there :)
When the Ghananian players arrive naija for the return match, I hope they won’t mind climbing down with rope? Nonsense!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

1naija wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:44 pm
Really?
That’s pathetic.
My brother, yabbing Ghana aside, he could be telling the truth. The international arrival at the Port Harcourt International Airprort for the several years was a hot tent. If Ghananese Black Stars had come through there for a WC qualifier they would have said it was a dirty tactics by Nigeria. :D

Oga 1naija .... it is one thing to welcome people to a hot, odoriferous tent after they have landed normally .... and another thing to expect them to leap out of planes like an airborne regiment. But without parachutes.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
munie
Egg
Egg

Post by munie »

packerland wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:00 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:51 pm

Really?
That’s pathetic.
When the Ghananian players arrive naija for the return match, I hope they won’t mind climbing down with rope? Nonsense!

Excuses start already? 😆
C'mon, guys, the Kumasi airport is currently under construction and that information was communicated to the Nigerian fa. Short story is, exception was made for the super eagles to land there. Ghana could've insisted they landed in Accra, go through the usual protocols before going to Kumasi but they didn't do that! They've given the SE every vip reception available to mankind so please, give credit to the folks in Ghana and stop focusing on the airport steps.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Ghana spy at our final training session said it’s 4-4-2 again o.

Uzoho
Bassey
Ekong
Balogun
Aina
Bonke
Aribo
Simon
Samu
Kelechi
Osimhen

I pray to God this is false.