Oliseh to be named new SE Coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Oliseh to be named new SE Coach

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:31 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:23 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:50 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:42 pm I support Oliseh as coach 100%
Why? Cos he’s an LC. Some of you guys self. They need to resolve whatever made him quit his first go around. An apology might suffice but our men in power get ego.
and you choose not to support him because he isn't white?
I don’t care if the coach is black or white. I want a competent coach and zero interference from the NFF. I’ve been on this forum since 2004 and we are still debating LC vs FC.
i care a lot and any cheap journey man coach will fail woefully coaching my SE,I ranted about this before the WCQs una no hear.. try am again and una go see
only LC or the top class coaches like the one in Egypt, Chelsea, City Jose etc.. any cheap Journey man is a waste of money
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

comedians..Have they forgotten what happened the last time he was coach
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

highbury wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:07 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:51 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:53 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:52 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:51 pm LIKE HUH???????
You okay bro? you need a chair to sitdown bro? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dare for President! Dare! Dare! Dare! :thumbs: :thumbs: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bruh, have they consulted Sunday to see if he now has spiritual bulletproof against the issues that chased him out of the country last time?
I just want him to come back, let a bunch of CE fans collapse, then at his first press conference, he resigns! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That will be heaven for me, and then we can move on and hire the proper coach we need! I just need him to pretend he wants the job, sign the contract and take down a few CE members. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abeg ooo. The destabilization of our team any further your own person aggrandizement or feelings is no no.
Na you know!

Oya, Dare!! Dare!! Dare!! :thumbs: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I would like to know the criteria they used for shortlisting him other than for being a “local coach”.

If this is true, then I can conclude that we are not serious about the success of our football teams.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Me too. I support Oliseh. I stated yesterday that Oliseh is one of the few local coach I will support. The local coach needs to be uncomfortable with some Nigeria/NFF norms that get in the way of excellence aka using our half time to give people like peakmilk a microphone instead of honing our tactics (that stuff irritates me). Oliseh will need to come back wiser. Rohr did have a way of saying "no" but in a diplomatic way. He will need to say "no" I don't want that player ...without creating too deep of enmity to where he loses baseline support. There is a reason Rohr lasted 4+ years. Ultimately, the right local coach is one that wouldn't be comfortable will butt heads in some ways with the climate but wise enough to know when and how to push back, how to use the media or 2nd grade agents to message key things when needed etc.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

My watered down Naira contibu. to coach is this. Find a very good Local Coach with Integrity and good Technical Quality. Someone who wants to make a name for himself and country. Pay him well. So he do not look for Envelop to call players. Give him the job. Its no brainer. INTEGRITY. ORGANIZATION. PLANNING. = SUCCESS. Go ask the top footballing FC's and Nations. Have a great Day.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:29 pm there will be mass collapsing on Cybereagles. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Especially those who are collecting pension from their townsman, Enyamayama :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Not really. I supported Enyeama, and I think Oliseh's man management skills were a bit off. But I won't mind him at this time. He might just click the second time around.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

I told you jokers, be careful what you ask for when you where clamoring to fire Rohr.
I told you that firing a coach was not a plan for improving a team. You didnt listen.

You reap what you sow.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

icee wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:45 pm
Me too. I support Oliseh. I stated yesterday that Oliseh is one of the few local coach I will support. The local coach needs to be uncomfortable with some Nigeria/NFF norms that get in the way of excellence aka using our half time to give people like peakmilk a microphone instead of honing our tactics (that stuff irritates me). Oliseh will need to come back wiser. Rohr did have a way of saying "no" but in a diplomatic way. He will need to say "no" I don't want that player ...without creating too deep of enmity to where he loses baseline support. There is a reason Rohr lasted 4+ years. Ultimately, the right local coach is one that wouldn't be comfortable will butt heads in some ways with the climate but wise enough to know when and how to push back, how to use the media or 2nd grade agents to message key things when needed etc.
What about the witchcraft that chased him away the first time? :rotf:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vangua ... craft/amp/
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:43 pm I would like to know the criteria they used for shortlisting him other than for being a “local coach”.

If this is true, then I can conclude that we are not serious about the success of our football teams.
go suck on a lemon , you . bad and corrupt government people from APC all over the NFF
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

charlie wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:32 pm I told you jokers, be careful what you ask for when you where clamoring to fire Rohr.
I told you that firing a coach was not a plan for improving a team. You didnt listen.

You reap what you sow.
you actually think you exist and have a say in naija football etc .. you are really delusional
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:34 pm

you know what, if i were you, i would channel all my energy on ensuring Uyo remains the SE's home ground , instead you are here dancing and talking about voodoo
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

SMH...
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

charlie wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:32 pm I told you jokers, be careful what you ask for when you where clamoring to fire Rohr.

You reap what you sow.
Rohr was rightly sacked. The team that beat us sacked two coaches in succession. We lost and we have to move on.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:47 pm

You reap what you sow.
Rohr was rightly sacked. The team that beat us sacked two coaches in succession. We lost and we have to move on.
KPOM! People need to understand that coaching job is at the discretion of whoever hires the coach. They hired you, they can fire you for any reason they deem fit. Any other consideration is pure emotion. However, you can also fire yourself e.g. Oliseh.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:47 pm

You reap what you sow.
Yes keep telling yourself that. It was clearly the right decision. The results of that decision clearly speak for themselves.
:roll:

Bottom line is you cannot move on inspite of how much you try because you cannot even acknowledge your error so you and many others have learned nothing from this debacle. You are doomed to repeat it again. Its really sad and painful to watch. But I suppose that has been the history of Nigeria and Nigerians since our independence, so it really shouldnt be suprising.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Too tired to even talk.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Oliseh will be the best of both worlds. He won't take any nonsense so he'll be like an FC in that sense, while being a LC.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They should give him all the tools he needs to fix the football **** damaged . The weak mental deficiency **** left our SE players in. shame, shame , shame
SuperEagles

Ezesportsworld
Egg
Egg

Post by Ezesportsworld »

What I remembered about Oliseh....' I'm not Igbo' ....
www.ezesportsworld.net

Chesapeake sports Academy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:44 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:34 pm

you know what, if i were you, i would channel all my energy on ensuring Uyo remains the SE's home ground , instead you are here dancing and talking about voodoo
What? :rotf: You think sey Oliseh don return to Naija since witches chase am comot?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

He wasn’t very good when he coached the Super Eagles.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:40 pm They should give him all the tools he needs to fix the football **** damaged . The weak mental deficiency **** left our SE players in. shame, shame , shame
Lol at “They should give him all the tools that he needs to fix the football” Will they? The same way you assumed that they will hire a journey man FC based on the past. I’m now telling my you they will not give all the tools he need. Oliseh is a tough dude yet they frustrated him enough for him to walk out on them.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .