Who should we ban after ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet
Who should we ban after ANC

Post by mastermind »

Who should we ban after ANC is over?

1. CCC
2.Ogunjobi
3.Martins

choose 2 people that need to be banned from supereagles 4 life outta these 3 people.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mastermind, u should be banned for starting this useless thread
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

CCC
kanu
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
Bell

Post by Bell »

IT'S A PACKAGE DEAL

(1) The NFA
(2) C3
(3) The foreign legion*

*I have said it before, and I repeat it again: Nigeria should think seriously of building a team around homebased players. The foreign legion should be brought if needed and if they are willing.

We are witnessing what over-reliance on the prima donnas is doing to preparation and fighting spirit (lack of it in the SE, and its appearnace with the opposition who are determined to beat the "star-studded" SE).

I strongly believe that if the foreign legion is snubbed they'll come begging. And then they can be told they are coming back on the terms of the (I hope new) NFA.
Bell
PMZOkocha
Egg
Egg

Post by PMZOkocha »

CHUKWU, the coach from hell!
KANU, his boy!
Anyother unpatriotic angel* that doesn't want to give Nigeria 100%.
khalela

Post by khalela »

NFA. For not knowing their job.
Sports Ministry-For being bullies!!!!!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

This thread is useless
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

NFA
CCC
KANU
AIYEGBENI(until he stops missing sitters)
MARTINS( until he dobale(as lies down and ask for forgiveness))
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
crispgg
Egg
Egg

Post by crispgg »

abeg leave martins alone..he would have just been running around aimlessly yesterday without anybody feeding him balls ...

we should ban all local coaches..until we can send them to exile in europe and they learn the basics of modern day coaching.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

crispgg wrote:abeg leave martins alone..he would have just been running around aimlessly yesterday without anybody feeding him balls ...

we should ban all local coaches..until we can send them to exile in europe and they learn the basics of modern day coaching.
i put martins name in there cos 3 weeks ago, everybody here wanted him banned, but after our lose to morocco, people now see the real people that we need to ban from SE

i'll say ban kanu, CCC,ogunzombie and any overhyped clubless players
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

CCC should have his Nigerian passport taken from him, he should also not be allowed back into Nigeria. He should become a Moroccan or Brazilian.

Kanu should not be allowed near a football field any where in Nigeria to avoid him spreading the virus that has rendered him useless.

Ogunjobi and all members of the NFA should be jailed for 2 years.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

We should ban ourselves and go learn how to support.

Oh yeah, CCC, ogunzombie, Kanu should go too
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

I think babayaro played badly, we can quote baba because it remained behind and go up only seldom, it was obstructed by zairi and as soon as this one left, baba started to go up, if not even on the goal he doesn't attack the player who makes the pass...
what is to be criticized it is the medium, which misses and at the end of the match with tiredness, there were no medium but only attackers, with the result that the Morrocans arrived directly at the opposite defense
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

Ah beg stay on track (saturday) and forget this useless thread like our opinion means S*&t to the powers that be!!!!! :cry: :cry:
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'