ASISAT OSHOALA OUT OF WAFCON

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ASISAT OSHOALA OUT OF WAFCON

Post by Enugu II »

Oguleftie wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:33 pm
Enugu II wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:32 pm
packerland wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:26 pm @Oguleftie,

Every game? You mean you watched the women’s league in Malta and Russia too? Guys will say anything to win a CE argument. I call B.S on that😆
packerland

When someone claims that, simply take it with a grain of salt. Oh yea, they are paid to watch every game! Yea, right. They have no other life.
You should spend your time watching games, not spend all day posting threads.
And you are uneducated; go and get education, get graduate school education, & get the highest level post graduate school education; not driving taxis.
0guleftie,

As "highly educated as you are" matters diddly. Those that matter have a different view and it does not tally with yours. That is what counts. Oshoala is being considered for African footballer of the year. That is the reality. It isn't fiction. Simply deal with it.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:20 pm

Every game? You mean you watched the women’s league in Malta and Russia too? Guys will say anything to win a CE argument. I call B.S on that😆
packerland

When someone claims that, simply take it with a grain of salt. Oh yea, they are paid to watch every game! Yea, right. They have no other life.
And you are uneducated; go and get education, get graduate school education, & get the highest level post graduate school education; not driving taxis.
0guleftie,

As "highly educated as you are" matters diddly. Those that matter have a different view and it does not tally with yours. That is what counts. Oshoala is being considered for African footballer of the year. That is the reality. It isn't fiction. Simply deal with it.
Consideration has nothing to do with reality. Other players are also considered for African footballer of the year; there is nothing to deal with
Africa yearly consideration is not in talks with world women football.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Oguleftie wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:06 pm

packerland

0guleftie,

Consideration has nothing to do with reality. Other players are also considered for African footballer of the year; there is nothing to deal with
Well, your reality is not my reality and not the reality of others. That is the point.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:15 pm

packerland

0guleftie,

Well, your reality is not my reality and not the reality of others. That is the point.
So your reality is propagating lies.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Just visited Camp Nou was proud to see a huge poster of Asisat outside the stadium!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Oguleftie wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:10 am
Enugu II wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:15 pm

packerland

0guleftie,

:clap:
So your reality is propagating lies.
:clap: Not my words. They are yours.

You just perfectly described what you have been trying to do in Oshoala's case inspite of numerous evidence to the contrary.

First i trust the credible team of CAF viters that have Oshoala as finalist for Afruca's WPOY than i will trust you.

Gotti exposed your claim that Oshoala will never make it in Barcelona. Lo and behold what happened? So much for your vaunted knowledge. Yet you persist with this insular belief that you aline know better than everyone else including CAF experts. It is unraveling faster than expected.

What we are yet to know is why you are doing this regarding Assisat. But ultimately that will be known.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Cellular wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:42 pm
jette1 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:06 pm FALCONS might be better of with her out. Long term, we need to be looking at the key players in the flamingoes to graduate to falcons asap
I share the same sentiments. regarding the team being better without her.

This is about the 3rd tournament she has underwhelmed me... I don't know if she was generally underwhelming to everyone else watching but I just didn't see the "Superstarness" about her.

It reminded me of the days of the SE where players were hoping and were reliant on a moment of magic from their Superstar... the general team play suffers.

Anyway, I wish her a complete recovery.
Irrespective of your feelings, there has to be a reason top clubs have recruited her❗️

Cheers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:04 pm
Cellular wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:42 pm
jette1 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:06 pm FALCONS might be better of with her out. Long term, we need to be looking at the key players in the flamingoes to graduate to falcons asap
I share the same sentiments. regarding the team being better without her.

This is about the 3rd tournament she has underwhelmed me... I don't know if she was generally underwhelming to everyone else watching but I just didn't see the "Superstarness" about her.

It reminded me of the days of the SE where players were hoping and were reliant on a moment of magic from their Superstar... the general team play suffers.

Anyway, I wish her a complete recovery.
Irrespective of your feelings, there has to be a reason top clubs have recruited her❗️

Cheers.
...top clubs recruit her because she can compliment what they have on their roster. At SF that may be a different case.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:33 pm Just visited Camp Nou was proud to see a huge poster of Asisat outside the stadium!
Let HATERS continue to do what the do best - HATE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

mcal wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:12 pm...top clubs recruit her because she can compliment what they have on their roster. At SF that may be a different case.
She won both WAFCON Golden Boot 2016 and WAFCON Golden Ball 2014 playing for the Super Falcons...
She won both CAF Player of the Year 2014 and CAF Young Player of the Year 2014 playing for SF and Rivers Angels!
Last edited by Gotti on Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Oguleftie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:04 amThe coach would not have signed her. Shows you are ignorant of the Barca team.

Any Falcons forward player would score more in Barca. Ajibade would score more than that in Barca.
I watched every single game that every Falcons played in her club; you did not watch them, just come to CE to run your mouth.
She missed more one-on-one with the GKs than she scored, and most were simple tap ins. She did not score the most goals in Barca. Barca defenders scored numerous goals, midfielders scored numerous goals, their midfirld captain scored the most total goals than anybody. It shows you have no clue about Barca.

YOU JUST EXPOSED YOUR IGNORANCE OF BARCA.
Oguleftie wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:28 pmStart watching games instead of spending all your time typing g all over CE, thus spreading lies.
I watched every single game of every Falcons team, plus games where they are not involved.
I am watching games right now.

Tap-ins. Any Falcons forward player will score those goals.
Their Plan A game does not involve her. She is never involved in Barca plays, only when they provide her with a one-on-one with the GK OR a tap-in. And she missed more one-on-one with the GK than she scored (I have more on this).
It's always funny to see the mental struggle of folks trying to be clever-by-half... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Caught in the LIE about "watched every single game that every single Falcon played in her club", dude shifts. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Gotti wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:59 pm
mcal wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:12 pm...top clubs recruit her because she can compliment what they have on their roster. At SF that may be a different case.
She won both WAFCON Golden Boot 2016 and WAFCON Golden Ball 2014 playing for the Super Falcons...
She won both CAF Player of the Year 2014 and CAF Young Player of the Year 2014 playing for SF and Rivers Angels!
...that was then, this is now 2022. She is older vs when she was younger 'and wide eyed'.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ASISAT OSHOALA OUT OF WAF

Post by Gotti »

mcal wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:20 am...that was then, this is now 2022. She is older vs when she was younger 'and wide eyed'.
…as opposed to now that she’s moved UPWARDS to one of the best clubs in the world, finished top scorer of all of the Top 5 leagues in Europe (actually the world), and has CURRENTLY been nominated for CAF Player of the Year?! Like I previously noted, reading some of the stuff folks pull out the nether orifice on CE often seems a venture into the Twilight Zone! SMDH

WOWO folks will twist around like a year-old pretzel than concede that our Oyinbo coach doesn’t know how best to utilize her!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL