Dele Alampasu has moved to Malta

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
Dele Alampasu has moved to Malta

Post by Paveman »

He has signed for newly promoted Pieta Hotspurs.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Dele Alampasu has moved to Malta

Post by packerland »

Wishing the brother well but I’m done waiting for him and Nwakali to break out. Sometimes we have to accept that something isn’t meant to be.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...a very good goalie at youth level. Probably did not have a good agent.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

packerland wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:31 pm Wishing the brother well but I’m done waiting for him and Nwakali to break out. Sometimes we have to accept that something isn’t meant to be.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

i would love to see what he looks like now and if he gained any muscle mass; I have always thought he was just simply too skinny/too (feather weight) for professional career
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:45 am i would love to see what he looks like now and if he gained any muscle mass; I have always thought he was just simply too skinny/too (feather weight) for professional career

His physical profile hasn’t changed much, unlike his peers, esp Awoniyi. That one’s neck alone…..
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:52 am
jette1 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:45 am i would love to see what he looks like now and if he gained any muscle mass; I have always thought he was just simply too skinny/too (feather weight) for professional career

His physical profile hasn’t changed much, unlike his peers, esp Awoniyi. That one’s neck alone…..
Ma boi awoniyi na monster. Someone needs to take this dude to the gym not necessarily to swole up like awoniyi but just to fill up those spaces
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

I agree he is too skinny! A decent Goalkeeper anyway,! He moved to Ventspils in 2020 but did mostly bench!
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Yes. I noticed that too. It affects mobility and flexibility.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Goodluck....with hard work, you will be back with the Super Eagles.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The 'neck?' How big is the neck, Damunk?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:09 am

When you see neck wey wan wide pass head, problem dey. :rotf:

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:37 am
Odas wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:09 am

When you see neck wey wan wide pass head, problem dey. :rotf:

:lol: :lol: I hear you, I agree well-well, and if him take the head and neck hit ball, na goal be dat, whoch (which) min say na gud tin the fat neck be, too
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:30 am
Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:37 am When you see neck wey wan wide pass head, problem dey. :rotf:

:lol: :lol: I hear you, I agree well-well, and if him take the head and neck hit ball, na goal be dat, whoch (which) min say na gud tin the fat neck be, too
Ol’ Boi, that small U17 pikin we saw a few years ago has really grown into a beast.

When I first saw this picture below I think say na mistake.
See how he just dwarfs his three legendary Liverpool egbons.
Are they so small or na Awoniyi just dey oversize? :lol:

The way him dey look Mane, like say “Na just one hand I go use crush this one’s head”. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:31 am

The way him dey look Mane, like say “Na just one hand I go use crush this one’s head”. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...good growth, but abi na good for nothing, as him no fit use his size to subdue defenders for last AFCON.
Small Mane and Salah went on to bully all.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:10 pm

...good growth, but abi na good for nothing, as him no fit use his size to subdue defenders for last AFCON.
As you know, size isn’t always a good thing in football.
That’s why Haaland is more of an aberration, especially for a striker.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:27 pm
mcal wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:10 pm

As you know, size isn’t always a good thing in football.
That’s why Haaland is more of an aberration, especially for a striker.
...Haaland did use his size well at Bundesliga reason why he got attracted to top side City, let's see how he will at rough and tumble EPL.
Same with Awoniyi, I will keenly be watching his matches.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

mcal wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:32 pm ...a very good goalie at youth level. Probably did not have a good agent.
He had one good U17 World Cup performance but was a benchwarmer thereafter at the 2014 CHAN (Agbim) as well as our 2015 U20 team, this was the same story for his club career even in Latvia of all places, personally i'm just happy he can find a club.