saw the kenyans & beninin marches & they were beter

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

darkviper
Egg
Egg
saw the kenyans & beninin marches & they were beter

Post by darkviper »

AM AFRIAD ITS TO LITTLE TO LATE !!!!!!!! WE ARE THE NEW CLOWNS IN TOWN AS FAR AS AFRICAN FOOBALL IS CONCERNED :( .......... BIG SHAME ON ALL INVOLVED AGAIN........A BIG SHAME INDID. bbc say super eagles will not speak to any press pesonal or any one about the game against the Atlas lions........ :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :? are they too ashamed to talk to any press personal, or are they with the idea that this will prevent them from going home early....... :roll: same crap in 2002 JAP/KOR. The mentality of this people is realy shocking to say the list. :evil: They still think they are superior to all the teams in that group..........THIS IS ONLY A GAME OF SOCCER AT THE END OF THE DAY WIN OR LOSE YOU STILL HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO AT LIST SPEAK ABOUT THE GAME YOU JUST PLAYED :? i.e were u went rong, AND posible ideas for improvments, in other reassure your long suffering fans..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :? :x
every action has a reaction
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: saw the kenyans & beninin marches & they were be

Post by green4life »

darkviper wrote: AM AFRIAD ITS TO LITTLE TO LATE !!!!!!!! WE ARE THE NEW CLOWNS IN TOWN AS FAR AS AFRICAN FOOBALL IS CONCERNED :( .......... BIG SHAME ON ALL INVOLVED AGAIN........A BIG SHAME INDID. bbc say super eagles will not speak to any press pesonal or any one about the game against the Atlas lions........ :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :? are they too ashamed to talk to any press personal, or are they with the idea that this will prevent them from going home early....... :roll: same crap in 2002 JAP/KOR. The mentality of this people is realy shocking to say the list. :evil: They still think they are superior to all the teams in that group..........THIS IS ONLY A GAME OF SOCCER AT THE END OF THE DAY WIN OR LOSE YOU STILL HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO AT LIST SPEAK ABOUT THE GAME YOU JUST PLAYED :? i.e were u went rong, AND posible ideas for improvments, in other reassure your long suffering fans..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :? :x
there's nothing wrong with declining to speak to the press especially right after a tough loss... hopefully, they're taking this thing to heart and will use it as positive reinforcement for the next game... but even at that, e go still hard....
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

:oops: ego way too high!!! :evil:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Go and learn ESL mumu
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

omey2k4 wrote:Go and learn ESL mumu

:lol: :lol: ya mouth na die. u sef!!
listen dark viper, i can only guess u're emotion filled at the moment but we're aint that bad just yet. i'd do with the Kenyan coach though.
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

omey2k4....... :D you again.........have you got liad yet? well dosnt look like it..... :mrgreen:
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

Platinum.......For real!