Time to move on from Iheanacho

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Time to move on from Iheanacho

Post by Tobi17 »

Dude is done, can't even come off the Leicester bench regardless of their firm, even old man Vardy comes off the bench ahead of him, considering his form, surely he shouldn't make the SE again.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Time to move on from Iheanacho

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Leicester winning away 0-4 without Ndidi and Iheanacho. Hmmmn.

Looks like the premier league will be really tight this season, especially in the bottom half🤔❗️

Cheers.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Rodgers never liked Iheanacho. After Iheanacho saved the team two years ago, he sent him to straight to the bench. Iheanacho needs to leave in January.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Synopsis wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:50 pm Rodgers never liked Iheanacho. After Iheanacho saved the team two years ago, he sent him to straight to the bench. Iheanacho needs to leave in January.
Ihenacho na fool na. He epitomizes the mindset of most Nigerian players: the lack of desire to improve after making a little bit of money in Europe. He is too comfortable cashing money and building his house in the village.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Synopsis wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:50 pm Rodgers never liked Iheanacho. After Iheanacho saved the team two years ago, he sent him to straight to the bench. Iheanacho needs to leave in January.
He probably will with so many teams looking for quality attackers❗️

Cheers.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Nacho is the architect of his own situation, when I call him out on his lack of ambition people will come at me...the excuse before was that he was staying put at Leicester in order to secure his UK passport, he has gotten that already so what's the excuse now? It's time we phase him and give other deserving players who are playing regular minutes a chance...it doesn't even help that it's hard to define a role he can play for the SE effectively.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Despite being our best finisher, he is a very limited player and cannot play any specific role for SE.

I have been saying it for a long time yet get abused.

They said it was racism. But even Daka is starting ahead of Vardy. Which European country is Daka from?

He cannot play lone striker. Doesn't have the power or strength.

Cannot play AM. Doesn't have the close control or dribbling ability.

Can't even play in a 442 as we lack energy and again the ball control needed to function on that position.

If football is just about taking shots then Nacho is your man. But we all know there is much more to the game, which is why Osimehn who is relatively poor at finishing will start any day over Nacho who is our best finisher.

Frankly Nacho shouldn't even be making our squads anymore with the likes of Osimehn, Moffi, Dessers, Okereke, Sadiq, not to mention Dennis, Lookman, Ejuke, who could could all play the support striker role better than Nacho.

He is done.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:06 pm
Nacho is the architect of his own situation, when I call him out on his lack of ambition people will come at me...the excuse before was that he was staying put at Leicester in order to secure his UK passport, he has gotten that already so what's the excuse now? It's time we phase him and give other deserving players who are playing regular minutes a chance...it doesn't even help that it's hard to define a role he can play for the SE effectively.
Tobi, on several occasions I have challenged this recycled story of Nacho staying put in order to secure a British pali.
I haven’t received a validation of the story from anyone, or maybe I simply missed it.
You raise it again here. Do you have a basis to this belief?

Maybe Nacho has dropped his anchor at Leicester simply because he isn’t confident of getting better game time anywhere else. Like you and VanCity have pointed out, all the excuses have worn thin.
I don’t even buy the excuse that Rogers “doesn’t like him”.
Rogers will use anyone under his wing that delivers what is asked of him. Simple.

Nacho is (or was) Nigeria’s Golden Boy and we are having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he really isn’t all that, as we once all believed.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:19 pm Despite being our best finisher, he is a very limited player and cannot play any specific role for SE.

They said it was racism. But even Daka is starting ahead of Vardy. Which European country is Daka from?

Can't even play in a 442 as we lack energy and again the ball control needed to function on that position.

If football is just about taking shots then Nacho is your man. But we all know there is much more to the game, which is why Osimehn who is relatively poor at finishing will start any day over Nacho who is our best finisher.

Frankly Nacho shouldn't even be making our squads anymore with the likes of Osimehn, Moffi, Dessers, Okereke, Sadiq, not to mention Dennis, Lookman, Ejuke, who could could all play the support striker role better than Nacho.

He is done.
Well, if you keep talking nonsense then you deserve to be abused🤔❗️

Cheers.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Damunk wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:52 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:06 pm
Tobi, several occasions I have challenged this recycled story of Nacho staying put in order to secure a British pali.
I haven’t received a response, or maybe I simply missed it.
You raise it again here. Do you have a basis to this belief?

Maybe Na ho has dropped his anchor at Leicester simply because he isn’t confident of getting better game time anywhere else. Like you and VanCity have pointed out, all the excuses have worn thin.
I don’t even buy the excuse that Rogers “doesn’t like him”.
Rogers will use anyone under his wing that delivers what is asked of him. Simple.
Nacho is (or was) Nigeria’s Golden Boy and we are having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he really isn’t all that as we once all believed.

I don't remember all the details but it was reported at the time when Ihenacho turned down an offer to leave Leicester a few seasons ago (I think it was a French club but I could be wrong). Having said that, he had a move lined up this summer to move to another Premier League club but Brendan Rogers blocked it.

Now is Nacho still one of our best strikers? Absolutely! When he's on songs he is a key
player for us (Not minding the opinion of those who blow with the wind). However, he's got to be getting minutes at his clubside to justify his place in the national team. Hopefully things work out for him this season (whether at Leicester or somewhere else).
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

The boy needs good advisers. Things can go downhill very fast.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Lolly wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:24 pm The boy needs good advisers. Things can go downhill very fast.
I don’t think Nacho cares if he’s ever invited again by SE or if he ever gets off the bench again at Leicester.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

highbury wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:02 pm
Ihenacho na fool na. He epitomizes the mindset of most Nigerian players: the lack of desire to improve after making a little bit of money in Europe. He is too comfortable cashing money and building his house in the village.
...is that not what many Nigerians (especially living abroad) strive for?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He had an offer from Leeds United late in the transfer window but Rodgers turned it down because Leicester wouldn't not have been able to get a replacement within the limited time period.
I hope Leeds come back for him in January. Even if it's a loan deal. He needs playing time and confidence to get back to his best. We saw how he performed when he was given playing time.
I am happy
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:06 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:19 pm Despite being our best finisher, he is a very limited player and cannot play any specific role for SE.

He is done.

Cheers.
Thank you! How can anyone say Osimhen is a poor finisher?? He has averaged a goal for every two games
for club and country! No one scored more headers than Osimhen in Seria A last season, go do your research... As for Nacho, at a time he had the best goal per game ratio and also the best goal per shot conversion in the EPL and in many of those games he played as a lone striker. Any player that sits mostly on the bench would definitely decline. The question is why is he allowing this to happen? Even when he was the clubs top scorer with close to 20 goals, he was content to sit on the bench the following season! I mean, who accepts that?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why do some of you abuse or turn your back on a player when they are having footballing issues, but are only available to big them up when they start performing etc. I find it hypocritical and a true definition of a bandwagoner . Despicable losers you lots are
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:48 pm why do some of you abuse or turn your back on a player when they are having footballing issues, but are only available to big them up when they start performing etc. I find it hypocritical and a true definition of a bandwagoner . Despicable losers you lots are
respectfully disagree bp, if the player himself doesn't care why should the fans still back him?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:34 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:48 pm why do some of you abuse or turn your back on a player when they are having footballing issues, but are only available to big them up when they start performing etc. I find it hypocritical and a true definition of a bandwagoner . Despicable losers you lots are
respectfully disagree bp, if the player himself doesn't care why should the fans still back him?
Leave BigTurkey... he wan cry more than di bereaved.

Nacho is living his life and football is just a hobby for am.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

gochino wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:46 pm

He is done.

Cheers.
Thank you! How can anyone say Osimhen is a poor finisher?? He has averaged a goal for every two games
for club and country! No one scored more headers than Osimhen in Seria A last season, go do your research... As for Nacho, at a time he had the best goal per game ratio and also the best goal per shot conversion in the EPL and in many of those games he played as a lone striker. Any player that sits mostly on the bench would definitely decline. The question is why is he allowing this to happen? Even when he was the clubs top scorer with close to 20 goals, he was content to sit on the bench the following season! I mean, who accepts that?
Any player can make all the noise they want about playing time but it won’t change anything. As long as a player is bound contractually, there is nothing they can do about anything. The players employers can do pretty much what they like unless of course the player is able to buy out his/her contract. It really is up to Nacho’s agents to come up with something he can live with❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:34 pm
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:30 pm

He is done.

Cheers.
Any player can make all the noise they want about playing time but it won’t change anything. As long as a player is bound contractually, there is nothing they can do about anything. The players employers can do pretty much what they like unless of course the player is able to buy out his/her contract. It really is up to Nacho’s agents to come up with something he can live with❗️

Cheers.
That is not how reality works. Making noise can affect team morale. He can force his way out of Leicester but the guy is not even trying. He is it even telling his agent to put stuff out there or giving interview when on National Team
assignments. These are tactics that players and agent use to get more playing time or force their way out.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

packerland wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:44 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:30 pm

He is done.

Cheers.

Cheers.
That is not how reality works. Making noise can affect team morale. He can force his way out of Leicester but the guy is not even trying. He is it even telling his agent to put stuff out there or giving interview when on National Team
assignments. These are tactics that players and agent use to get more playing time or force their way out.
How’s that working out for Cristiano Ronaldo❓❗️

Cheers.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

highbury wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:02 pm
you are very correct my friend, even when he plays for the national team he can not chase the ball or hustle for it, is waiting for the ball to be passed to him, this kind of play is old school striker, see awoniyi or Sadiq or moffi or even mix race striker ceyri not to mention ohismen the way they hustle for the ball or chase opponents. like you said he is satisfied my only advice for him is to go to Spain or other countries because I don't see any team in the premier league that will suit him
thanks