Please CyberEagles forum Help Me answer these Questions???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Please CyberEagles forum Help Me answer these Questions???

Post by marko »

Where on earth in modern day football do we play 6 attacking players? okocha,kanu,utaka,seyi,aiyegbeni,aghahowa???

where was the midfield??

Did Obodo play yesterday?? I thought i saw his ghost on the pitch?

Is Chukwu worst than Amodu or Onigbinde??

Why did we not start with Ikedia?? A more natural Winger-he done what Utaka could not do in the whole match?? running past Morroco defence

Why does Yobo have the tendency to lose concentration??

Did we underestimate Morroco?? did we disrespect them by playing 6 strikers??

Are super eagles show offs on the pitch???

Is Kanu finished as a player? is he really 26??

Why did the wingers not back track when we lost possession,Putting our defence under too much pressure??

Did Chukwu watch the match yesterday?? Any normal coach in world football would have changed the formation after seeing Morroc run down our midfield

Are the super eagles Overrated?? living on past glory??

Would it not be nice if they were to go out in the first round instead of meeting the likes of senegal,cameroon,mali??

is it not time for us to quit playing football at international level??

didi i see about 11 businessmen pretending to be footballers yesterday??

did i see Uche kalu,Obodo,martins,west watching the match from the spectators stand??

Is north african football up on the rise??

Will bolton,portsmouth,macclesfield,arsenal,chelsea,wolves,everton have all the nigerian players back in the country as early as next week monday??

Lastly do our players play football with national pride like England??

Please help me!!!! :?:
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

The only person that can answer u is CCC himself
Rebellious
Egg
Egg

Post by Rebellious »

PLEASE MARKO, HELP ME ANSWEAR THIS QUESTION

How much coffee have you had this morning?

:lol: I feel your pain brother
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

you cannot feel my pain, every time i take time off work to watch Nigeria,we always screw up,i wrote this article about 2 weeks ago and some forum members advised me to stay at work but i watched the match,the younger and fitter legs of morroco showed up our old aged pensioners still parading as mid 20s-not saying any names here-these set of players were a national disgrace,the coach, a third world moron-i beter start supporting england,they have never let me down yet
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Please CyberEagles forum Help Me answer these Questions?

Post by MI5 »

marko wrote:

Where on earth in modern day football do we play
6 attacking players? okocha,kanu,utaka,seyi,aiyegbeni,aghahowa???

Answer: Well the thinking is with just this names CCC thinks it will work itself out just like that without no planning at all... The usual Naija strait...

where was the midfield??

We've never had any since Bonfrere Jo left so i am not surprised. you see we have the players but we don't have a team..

Did Obodo play yesterday?? I thought i saw his ghost on the pitch?

I wish he was there but this what happens when you don't have any planning, structure, organisation in place this is the end result..

Is Chukwu worst than Amodu or Onigbinde??

All of the above. IC's are clueless, useless, hopeless, bunch of jokers and pathetic and like i said before i am not surprised we lost. We deserve to lose big time....

Why did we not start with Ikedia?? A more natural Winger-he done what Utaka could not do in the whole match?? running past Morroco defence

Well it wouldn't have made a difference whether who started or who came on from the bench. Ikedia himself is no better and Utaka well what can i say another pathetic performance.. Don't forget when you have a coach who relies on the certain players to get hin through matches through indivdual skills teams like that we always lose...[/color]

Why does Yobo have the tendency to lose concentration??

Well because we don't have anyone on the coaching crew to break all this little critical details down to all players and show them what they do when they are playing and since our coaches are useless and hopeless good defenders like Yobo will continue to lose concentration and the same thing will continue to happen...

Did we underestimate Morroco?? did we disrespect them by playing 6 strikers??

Yes we did based on the comments, boasting and great talk on this forum alone not to talk less of the arrogance leading towards the match yes we did. We had no scouting report on them as usual which is the norm among naija teams and coaches this days, we didn't know what their strength and weaknesses is, we didn't scout them in terms of knowing who their key players were, players to watch for, players to look out for, who is the weakest link on their team, what is the best strategy, formation and team tactics to use, and many more. I know for sure we didn't watch any video tapes of them, i know for sure we don't have any tapes and info on them and we just went out there to play the usual naija way of playing. Infact i can tell you right now had no plan in place to do anything. Even Issac and Yobo didn't know who they were up against in terms of man-marking until the game started.. wow

Are super eagles show offs on the pitch???

Yes always...

Is Kanu finished as a player? is he really 26??

As much as i like him also it's getting to a point now where nothing is going to happen with Kanu in the SE lineup anymore.. absolutely nothing...

Why did the wingers not back track when we lost possession,Putting our defence under too much pressure??

Because it has become a way of how we play over the years with no changes. Our players soccer I.Q is very very low and they need someone to tell them or do something for them before they realise what they need to do... It's so but true our players do not read games on the field and they just play along without anyone doing some out of the box thinking...

Did Chukwu watch the match yesterday?? Any normal coach in world football would have changed the formation after seeing Morroc run down our midfield

Hahahahaha i doubt it and what is there to watch. If CCC couldn't get the NFA to get him tapes of Morocco, SA and Benin when the draw came out in September 2003 how you you expect him to say he wants to watch it now.. Unless Eguavoen takes over right now and CCC is relieved of duties the Eagle cannot fly...

Are the super eagles Overrated?? living on past glory??

Yes of course based on the trash talking on this forum where over 90% says we will beat Morocco all i could do was laugh. Listen to Yujam, EW and Omey2k when they talk they were right all along...

Yes past glory which is why players like Kanu, Cele and JJ are allowed to walk into the team anyhow, anyday grab a shirt and think like magic the skills and all will reappear...
:lol:

Would it not be nice if they were to go out in the first round instead of meeting the likes of senegal,cameroon,mali??

Yes it would be nice to get out in the first round because there is no point is us trying to salvage a ship that is half way falling into the bottom of the sea. The reality is we are not good enough to play and compete at this level. While we have the players but unfortunately we do not have a team. Everyone has gotten better by the day and for Nigeria to think they could show up anytime and think we would win.. ahahahaha... those days are over...

is it not time for us to quit playing football at international level??

Until we lose big time and accept we are not good enough to play anymore people will think we can do it...CCC doesn't inspire confidence and it will reflect and show with the way his team plays..

didi i see about 11 businessmen pretending to be footballers yesterday??

What you saw was remake of Mali 2002 except this time around it was worse....

did i see Uche kalu,Obodo,martins,west watching the match from the spectators stand??

Hmm i didn't see them ohhh

Is north african football up on the rise??

Yes and so far i have been impressed with their brilliant displays and performances so far and will beat any team that comes their way right now... They are also hungry...

Will bolton,portsmouth,macclesfield,arsenal,chelsea,wolves,everton have all the nigerian players back in the country as early as next week monday??

Yes why not....

Lastly do our players play football with national pride like England??

No only maybe JAG but that is not one else...

Please help me!!!! :?:
Soldier of Fortune...
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Thanks MI5 for answering these questions
what slim chances have we got against south africa??

Marko
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

My pleasure my Marko...

Our chances are very slim and i see SA coming out to finish us for good unless either JJ takes over the team or something but CCC cannot be allowed to coach the team again.

SA is very good and based on what i saw yesterday they weren't that bad, although i am not fan of them we have to watch out for Siyabomga Novette who is very quick and Zuma who are key players on the team to stop any counter or dangerous moves or else we are out.. As much as i don't care what happens if we don't make adjustments for this game point blank we are out. Kanu should be benched and not play anymore he doesn't have the desire to play for the SE anymore, you can see it in his face...

I predict a draw 1-1/2-2/ or 3-3 nothing else or 0-0....

marko wrote:Thanks MI5 for answering these questions
what slim chances have we got against south africa??
Soldier of Fortune...
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

A rapid overhaul is needed, if the same line up is displayed, i will cheer the #Bafana Bafana
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

Organisation is the name of the game; those guys have it, we don't. This by the way, is an indictment on all of us. The whole country should take the blame for this debacle. Something in the whole culture needs overhauling.
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

CCC should be sacked and let okocha take over team aafirs seems like the players respect him

Marko
fledi
Egg
Egg

Post by fledi »

Mr. Marko outstanding job. Those are thought provoking questions that our soccer administrators need to think about. The North Africans are back. Do we all remember when they use to beat the dog out of us? In the days of CCC, Odegbami and co? We are in serious trouble. Looking at our players, I see why Okoronkwo has not played for Wolves, why Yobo only plays every other game at Everton, why Abbey is playing in Div. 3, why Kanu is done at Arsenal, why Baba plays every other game at Chelsea, JJ is thinking about getting his lost money etc. CCC is scared of these players and they know it. We need to lose at this tournament so as to bring about change.
fledi
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

yes its quite true-0these players are finished-its time we overhaul the team-its a shame onigbinde was not allowed to finish his job of re-organisation-all these people that thought he was dumb-should know he had a plan

Marko
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

marko,

it is not unseen or unforseeable to play with as many as 6 attacking players. Real Madrid play with only Helguera,Pavon and Bravo and of course the goalie as defensive players. Everyone else is virtually a goal threat. The difference is this: At madrid,the coach works mainly on the defensive aspects of the game(at least under Del Bosque) and the players are mainly free to attack in whatever form they please. But when it comes to defense, everyone save for maybe the #9 has to play a part. Even if its just slowing down the speed of an opposition counterattack.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

yes real madrid play a rigid 4-4-2,man utd play a rigid 4-4-2 where scholes drops deep to help out in midfield,giggs helps out in midfield,beckham used to help out in midfield back innthe days,Nigerians like copying formations but dont have the brains to understand what these systems actually means

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

fledi
perhaps you can shed more light on the kind of change you have in mind. Anybody can contemplate a change , but can you give us an idea.
The last time they said the players were tired legs, the whole team was disbanded, they said the coach lost control, they said another coach was a dinosaur, they said Robson was not good enough, as i am writing this letter, one Ebenezer Obey song(The man , his son and the donkey) is playing in my head, iam nodding to it in agreement, my colleagues in the office are beginning to think i am going nuts, perhaps i am because all my country shouts about is change, but none is forthcoming.
On another thread they are saying Amodu and AO were better they should not have been sacked, ahh to say this about a year ago would have gotten people lynched on this forum, wait i am beginning to hear another song i think by Fela Confusion break bone yepa, na double wahala for dead bodi.
Wo as i am thinking what to say, finally i hear Ras Kimono saying whats a gwan in a dis a country. I am off before they call the medics for me in the office.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

marko wrote:yes real madrid play a rigid 4-4-2,man utd play a rigid 4-4-2 where scholes drops deep to help out in midfield,giggs helps out in midfield,beckham used to help out in midfield back innthe days,Nigerians like copying formations but dont have the brains to understand what these systems actually means

there i agree with u.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

we are in trouble on saturday-i can see another draw-the damage has already been done

Marko
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

marko,

Stay tuned as the epic saga of our ANC drama continues....
Soldier of Fortune...
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

well i cannot see any different as to what pattern they will play on saturday,we always make the same mistakes all the time-i think its about time we face reality on this forum

Marko
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

marko,
I think you need to forward all of these your anxiety to NFA! Holla Suya and he will hook you up with their phone# and if they have a fax machine, their fax# likewise. 8)
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
akidi
Egg
Egg

Post by akidi »

MI5, now I know say u get too much time on ur hand...Chei, see as u answer the questions...Na waaooo!!!
GUNNAS 4 LIFE BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We thought Obasi was the best player to play and that was the reason. I thought he did a very good first half but he got tired in the second half but he lived up to the expectation I had on him," Lagerback explaining why he started Obasi over Osaze...

Ol boy, Lagerbagger is suffering from acute malaria oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Akidi, Well you know i control time which makes me a very dangerous person... 8)

akidi wrote:MI5, now I know say u get too much time on ur hand...Chei, see as u answer the questions...Na waaooo!!!
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

MI5 wrote:Akidi, Well you know i control time which makes me a very dangerous person... 8)

Abeg M15, you fit control SE time for Tunisia so that the tide can be turned around by saturday for a win for the SE against SA! :oops:

akidi wrote:MI5, now I know say u get too much time on ur hand...Chei, see as u answer the questions...Na waaooo!!!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!