SIGN HERE FOR SOMEONE WHO GOOFED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Image :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

AKURE4LIFE

What is Ikedia doing on some people's list. This guy is nothing minus a bag of chips. Was he nt the player who kept on drbbling towards his own goal? Please!!!!
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

ok anointed.. we get the gist. kai see as you bring people out in the open.. you no good ooo.. dang. Seems like you're using the search feature well well
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

KIZONZO WROTE

This is total ATTACK, i see us scoring 3 goals in the first half allready, then IKEDIA will come in to entertain the crowd which will lead us conceeding a goal . Overall a 3-1 win for NIGERIA
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

Ayo's reaction to the line-up was the only one that somehow criticised CCC.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

SHOWNOJA WROTE

Kanu will shock you guys tommorrow if this is the line-up. In his very first game for Arsenal this season he played this very role in midfield and plated it perfectly.

You watch and see. I think CCC is about to deliver a master stroke.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

THE OBSERVER WROTE

This should be a perfection of Nigeria's formation at the World Cup. I will try to explain this graphically.

----------------------------------------- Enyeama -------------------------------------

Abbey ------------- Yobo --------------------------- Okoro ----------------- Baba

--------------------------------------- Olofinjana -------------------------------------

----------------------- Kanu ------------------------ Okocha ------------------------

---- Utaka ---------------------------------------------------------- Aiyegbeni -----

-------------------------------------- Aghahowa -------------------------------------
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

De bobo go soon shame me ooo, i beg i go give u de three virgin hakim 75 bin promise me!!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

REAL PLAYER WROTE

There is some logic in the team selection as CCC is playing to our strength. If you put up a ly attack force, the opponents will be forced on the back foot and will do their best not to concede any goals.

I doubt if any team can withstand this attack and not concede goals. I am happy the guys have been in camp together for at least a week and must have blended a bit. If Nigeria gets their act right, we are in for a feast of goals but we can not afford to miss chances as this formation calls for ruthless clinical finishing. It is not a game for brawling or blow for blow but for a knock out punch. It is the type of game that by the first half Nigeria should be at leasy 2- 0 up. If not the game plan must change and more defensive minded midfielders brought in.

I watched Kanu and Okocha play the friendly against Paraguay and they totally controlled the midfield and the Paraguayans were just like spectators. I am sure CCC expects these experienced players operating in the midfield to stamp their immediate authority in the midfield as the attackers score the goals.

If there is a lot of pressure on the Morrocan defence, they will be forced to play more people in the defence and midfied with maybe a lone striker that will make the work easier for Yobo, Okoronkwo, Abbey and Babayaro.

It is psychological blow to bring out the team list early as this will give the Moroccans sleepless night as they will ponder how to stop this strike force which they are aware of. Few team coaches and teams will sleep easy with this type of team to face. Sometimes fear could put the Morrocans on the back foot and they will resort to negative play or just survival mode instead of playing their normal game. Moreover, if the team is different, the Morrocans will be caught off balance. It shows a lot of guts and confidence.

From what I know of the north Africans, they like to play safe and not open themselves to danger. They are not outgoing in their approach especially when they sense danger. The Morrocans will pack the defence and midfield and try to counter attack. That will be good for Nigeria especially with Okocha's free kick prowess!

I forcast a good Nigerian victory. No need for sleepless nights or stand by doctor. All we need to do is pray for God's favour.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

DODO WROTE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tim
Egg
Egg

Post by tim »

juventuss wrote:haha... i have the perfect picture for this...

Them say if dog want eat dog e go call am puppy!! :lol: :lol: :D
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

VINDAVE WROTE

I hope will get an overwheming support from their crowd tomorrow. Okocha will definitely scare the moroccan even if he barb a clean cut.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

VINDAVE WROTE

To me I expect a change in the goalpost tomorrow. I expect a fit Austin Ejide to be inbetween the poles.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

anointed wrote:DODO WROTE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
u don craze finish BTW that was from the old forum

:) :o :D :) :o :D
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

oya its enuff we get the point...I write one almost good thing about C3 and i get dragged into the market square like a thief :lol: from now on i will stick to bashing everyone as usual...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

It is psychological blow to bring out the team list early as this will give the Moroccans sleepless night as they will ponder how to stop this strike force which they are aware of. Few team coaches and teams will sleep easy with this type of team to face. Sometimes fear could put the Morrocans on the back foot and they will resort to negative play or just survival mode instead of playing their normal game. Moreover, if the team is different, the Morrocans will be caught off balance. It shows a lot of guts and confidence

Hm.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rest my case. So much for Cyber Analysts.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

anointed wrote::D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rest my case. So much for Cyber Analysts.
Good thread.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

NO!!!!!

anointed, you can't stop now. More, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

anointed...I can assure you that I wepted when I first heard of that line up... :mrgreen: