What Club Should Osimhen Sign For & Why?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: What Club Should Osimhen Sign For & Why?

Post by Enyi »

The notion that an African man this or African man that….

ALL MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD ACT WITH SELF RESPECT.

If I can you a Waaanker….does not mean that u reply back with another insult….like calling me a muthrrfuvkker

Or you can reply, that I should go and respect myself, and grow up and learn how to talk in public…

Please Be the bigger person and correct them respectively….no need to bow to them or rub their back….

Correct them……it’s even more wounding than insults…

Like Obama said to trump….when u go low….we go high… (he didn’t say we join u in the gutter)

Bigpokey….u said that he is young, when do u want him to learn or be corrected…when he is 40?
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enyi wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:34 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:32 pm
Enyi wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:07 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:12 pm Seriously though, why is Kava's agent on Our Osimhen's matter? This is just pure bad belle. My goodness. Glad Vic's agent came out with a statement as well.
Bigpokey what do you think of Osimhen's reply?
Are you going to tell a grown man who feeds himself how to react? You do not go poking a bear if you aren't sure of how it will react. Who knows if all is well at Napoli? Why should Nigerians come out and now start attacking their own because he reacted with his words. Freedom of Speech. We do not see anyone complaining about Ivan Toney who got banned. This same Toney is being mentioned as the next 100M striker.

The question you should be asking, why is Kva's agent making such a statement ? There seems to be some issues at Napoli. Now all of a sudden a team mate's agent is running his mouth about Vic, however all you are concerned about is Osimhen's Social media's post.

When you were 24/25 years old, how did you react? Some of you forget these players are kids and they just started life.

Your Beef should be towards Kva and his agent .
I have no beef with anyone….i know all the players and agents involved actually….

No matter how old u are…I started at Arsenal at 23/24 yrs….if Graham heard me swearing me that’s the end of my career before it started.

Nigerians love the mentality that me Dog is wilder than yours….

Kva and his agents can act like Idiots!!! My brother and friend, I will protect and correct from acting the same way….

It’s not a chest pumping move to say that my guy can can more like an angel* than yours…

Show class…..

Never fight a pig in a gutter cos either way u loss…u take the high ground most things u win and when u don’t, u still appear with dignity….

Unfortunately that’s what’s killing this forum as well….WHO CAN INSULT THE OTHER THE MOST AND WIN….

Every debate ends in ppl throwing personal insults…

State ur point and show class….AND MORE IMPORTANTLY RESPECT YOURSELF.
I did not insult you in my reply. I asked a few question, but you are yet to answer
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:58 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:12 pm Seriously though, why is Kava's agent on Our Osimhen's matter? This is just pure bad belle. My goodness. Glad Vic's agent came out with a statement as well.
Are you going to tell a grown man who feeds himself how to react? You do not go poking a bear if you aren't sure of how it will react. Who knows if all is well at Napoli? Why should Nigerians come out and now start attacking their own because he reacted with his words. Freedom of Speech. We do not see anyone complaining about Ivan Toney who got banned. This same Toney is being mentioned as the next 100M striker.

The question you should be asking, why is Kva's agent making such a statement ? There seems to be some issues at Napoli. Now all of a sudden a team mate's agent is running his mouth about Vic, however all you are concerned about is Osimhen's Social media's post.

When you were 24/25 years old, how did you react? Some of you forget these players are kids and they just started life.

I have no beef with anyone….i know all the players and agents involved actually….

No matter how old u are…I started at Arsenal at 23/24 yrs….if Graham heard me swearing me that’s the end of my career before it started.

Kva and his agents can act like Idiots!!! My brother and friend, I will protect and correct from acting the same way….

It’s not a chest pumping move to say that my guy can can more like an angel* than yours…

Show class…..

Never fight a pig in a gutter cos either way u loss…u take the high ground most things u win and when u don’t, u still appear with dignity….

Unfortunately that’s what’s killing this forum as well….WHO CAN INSULT THE OTHER THE MOST AND WIN….

I did not insult you in my reply. I asked a few question, but you are yet to answer
I did not say u did bro…..

Sorry missed the question but if it’s about Mamuka?

My answer is that he has no reason to mention any player or comment on any player that is not his….

I think he is trying to sell his player, he wanted him to leave last summer but no one came for him….

He is actively pushing for him to go to city last summer but City got Doku….

He is an iidiot…I can say that here,

Osimhen can’t just rant publicly, he is now a role model. In him we have the next Ballon d’or winner.

Can’t be labeled as difficult like Ballo.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Show class…..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No one insulted him. I specifically actually didnt insult him. I read my post twice before I posted it to make sure I was making the point I wanted to make - which is that it seems when its an African, some people - including him - seem to put the burden on the African. Maquire, Tonali and Toney broke the law, but no one told us their careers were over.

I know his type. When they have been exposed and have no rebuttal, they get upset and claim imaginary insults from the whole world. So that other forumers reading lose track of the actual issue and start feeling sorry for them about the imaginary insults.

it is well
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:25 pm

Show class…..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No one insulted him. I specifically actually didnt insult him. I read my post twice before I posted it to make sure I was making the point I wanted to make - which is that it seems when its an African, some people - including him - seem to put the burden on the African. Maquire, Tonali and Toney broke the law, but no one told us their careers were over.

I know his type. When they have been exposed and have no rebuttal, they get upset and claim imaginary insults from the whole world. So that other forumers reading lose track of the actual issue and start feeling sorry for them about the imaginary insults.

it is well
Nah bro, you and bigpokey24 are known for insulting people. You at least I can ignore some of your trolling and have some dialogue with but I have no respect for your bff. That guy was attempting to put some kind of curse or wateva he was doing by cursing me out a few months ago (I will post it later), and yet he claims to be a Christian. He was the one that attacked me first because I criticized one of our players.

Must we all be homers to prove that we are fans? I love my country and our players just as much as people here do.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:50 pm

Nah bro, you and bigpokey24 are known for insulting people. You at least I can ignore some of your trolling and have some dialogue with but I have no respect for your bff. That guy was attempting to put some kind of curse or wateva he was doing by cursing me out a few months ago (I will post it later), and yet he claims to be a Christian. He was the one that attacked me first because I criticized one of our players.

Must we all be homers to prove that we are fans? I love my country and our players just as much as people here do.
Thats fine.

However, he said one of us insulted him on this thread. We didnt. And he is not the first to pull that stunt. I have seen it before. There was actually a guy (cant remember his name), who was so disoriented with the facts and had no come back and started crying and screaming that I insulted him. When a moderator asked him to point to the insult, he disappeared and started posting on other threads, like sey nothing happen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Firstly, I ain’t African, I support Nigeria for my wife and Kids…

I am actually Caucasian but I do not feel superior to anyone.

I feel that in the Osimhen situation, Mamuka did not insult him…but said he would go to Saudi….(which is wrong)

Now

Osimhen then insulted him by calling him a Dumbfvck. Osimhen’s tried to repair the damage….

Now think another angle….

If let’s say Arteta called me and was say that he wanted to buy Kiva but also thinking of Osimhen…As an agent am thinking he can’t afford both so… I tell him, Osimhen is a hot head…I won’t go for him…..to prove that, he puts out that statement…..Osimhen falls for the trap…..

Now if ur Arteta and I put Osimhen and another great striker in front of u, who do u buy?

Lesson: don’t run to insults be calm at all times…

Btw….ALL THE PAPERS carried the insult as headline not the act of the agent….(sorry forgot there are all white must be racists)

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:05 pm
packerland wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:50 pm

Thats fine.

However, he said one of us insulted him on this thread. We didnt. And he is not the first to pull that stunt. I have seen it before. There was actually a guy (cant remember his name), who was so disoriented with the facts and had no come back and started crying and screaming that I insulted him. When a moderator asked him to point to the insult, he disappeared and started posting on other threads, like sey nothing happen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have u online….WHERE EXACTLY DID I SAY THAT U INSULTED ME?

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enyi wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:05 pm Firstly, I ain’t African
Now it all makes sense... You simply can NEVER understand what we have been through and what we go through. This is the essence of the white privilege you carry. But it is well.
I feel that in the Osimhen situation, Mamuka did not insult him…but said he would go to Saudi….(which is wrong)
Read my comment above. You simply cannot understand or even comprehend because you are NOT African. You have never walked in our shoes.

In your opinion, "Mamuka . . . simply said he would go to Saudi."

An African (like Osimhen) saw through the thin veiled racist attempt to put Osimhen's life in danger. Napoli is in turmoil. They have complete crap this season. 10th on the table. Their tifosi are very very angry! Very angry and they are looking for someone to hold responsible.

- Osimhen went to Nigeria and got injured - missed 1 month of football, which Napoli suffered.
- Osimhen had a public spat with the club for the social media post they made about him

Now, you have a guy pretty much telling the tifosi that the guy you just gave a contract and made him the highest paid player in your club ever (Osimhen) tricked you. He has collected all that money and he will move to Saudi in the summer, so he doesnt care about you.

If you notice, he also added that his client (Kvara) will never move to Saudi and doesnt care about money but cares about football. Do you see the insinuation? The guy who you gave all that money to only cares about money and doesnt care about you or Napoli. he will go to Saudi for more money.

This is Osimhen's Agent's response. I hadn't even seen it before I made my earlier comment. You can see that his agent stated in clear terms:
These words create problems for my player (Victor Osimhen) with Napoli fans without any reason or real of the reality"

Like I said, you are not African, so you clearly do not understand the racist tropes that we have to go through, which put our lives and the lives of our family in danger. Had Osimhen not responded heavily, the Napoli fans would think its true and who knows what would have happened - Napoli is not a safe place. its full of crime and gangsters, many of whom are part of the tifosi.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

I give up….u have won….

All white ppl are racist….

Thank Goodness Osimhen has a black agent. who knows what would have happened if he was white!!!!

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enyi wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:47 pm I give up….u have won….

All white ppl are racist….

Thank Goodness Osimhen has a black agent. who knows what would have happened if he was white!!!!
This is NOT true. I understand your need to cry and throw your toys out of your pram, so that people reading can feel sorry for you and forget the point that is being made. :lol: Like I said, I know that tactics very well. A few people on CE have that childish behavior.

What I said to YOU is that you have exhibited white privilege. You are NOT an African, as you mentioned, and you will NEVER understand our struggles. This is a fact. You may not like it, but it is what it is. When I get stopped by the police when I am in the West, my concerns and my mental reactions are different than yours, when you are stopped by the police in the West. This is an unfortunate truth. I am sorry to inform you about it.

When a man throws racist tropes out in order to put the life of a black man in danger, the black man's safety is immediately at risk. if you, a white man, was in Osimhen's shoes, it wouldnt be the same thing. The same way Kvara, a white man, has had a sh1t season, and no one has put his life in danger.

So NO, not all white people are racist. But YOU, my friend, have white privilege, so you are unable to comprehend the struggles we go through every day when we walk out of our doors. Trust me, you simply dont.

P.s-- having white privilege doesnt mean that you are a racist. Absolutely not. In fact, its not an attack on you. It simply means that because of the privilege your skin color affords you in the harsh world, you have some blind spots when you look at the struggles of others who have not been afforded the same privilege. You said your wife is a Nigerian? Ask her about what she goes through when she sees a police car behind her.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »