We will see an Unexpected Champion this year.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
We will see an Unexpected Champion this year.

Post by Mzekezeke »

I know its early days yet but I am convinced that we are going to see an unexpected Champion this year. The "favourites" Cameroon, Senegal and Nigeria have been very unconvincing and they do not look like Potential champions.

I will predict that one of either Mali, Egypt and Tunisia will be the African Champions of 2004!
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

My own prediction one of the big threes will not make it out of group stage
Nigeria,Cameroon and Senegal.Mark my words.The highly anticipated rematch may not occur. I warned everybody earlier to stop putting the cart before the horses.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

yes morrocco will win
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko