Super Falcons Antalya Turkey Camp News, Pictures

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

hangingfire
Egg
Egg
Re: Super Falcons Antalya Turkey Camp News, Pictures

Post by hangingfire »

Almost all players are in camp. Team spirit is very high. The players are into this. Atmosphere is very great. Only problem is unpaid allowances. Hope this won't derail this rarely seen players' spirit.
hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

Update: Defender Michelle Alozie, and forwards Jennifer Echegini and Uchenna Kanu are expected to arrive camp before tomorrow's final training.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

hangingfire wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:59 pm Almost all players are in camp. Team spirit is very high. The players are into this. Atmosphere is very great. Only problem is unpaid allowances. Hope this won't derail this rarely seen players' spirit.
...that is huge.
You bought a nice car, but the only problem, no fuel to drive it. Let that sink in.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Besides unpaid allowances, their coach is quitting after the world: he had enough of the bull crap.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Is Oshoala in camp or not?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:18 am Is Oshoala in camp or not?
She is

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

As long as Randy is at the helm, I have little or no interest. There are many, many, qualified young Nigerians with UEFA licences that can do much better with this squad than a glorified college PE teacher.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bushboy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:08 pm As long as Randy is at the helm, I have little or no interest. There are many, many, qualified young Nigerians with UEFA licences that can do much better with this squad than a glorified college PE teacher.
You are right about Randy but please name these people with UEFA licenses that can take over?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:20 pm Besides unpaid allowances, their coach is quitting after the world: he had enough of the bull crap.
Okay, so he basically announced that after this WC, he is DONE with Nigeria. Good news, I must add....
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Women sha!
Upon all the previous drama, then this.
Last edited by Otitokoro on Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Full House.
Onumonu out due to hip injury. Replaced by Vivian Ikechukwu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

She is not bad

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

So nobody is asking about Francisca ordega

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We need to ban Afrobeat dance in Nigeria. It's affecting our young girls posture negatively. Look at the player in the background to the left in the bottom left picture. Clearly she has been doing too much Zazoo dance steps.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:50 pm We need to ban Afrobeat dance in Nigeria. It's affecting our young girls posture negatively. Look at the player in the background to the left in the bottom left picture. Clearly she has been doing too much Zazoo dance steps.

No way that’s a player; probably a staff

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

jette1 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:20 pm Besides unpaid allowances, their coach is quitting after the world: he had enough of the bull crap.
Just as we’ve had enough of his “bull crap” coaching…
Shame, we’re going to put a WC appearance on his CV. :oops:
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Don’t know much else about the Haitian team…

However, the Falcons should keep a wary eye on their skipper…
She reminds me a bit of Zambia’s Banda, a very physically ‘gifted’ player.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!
Hopefully, even Coach Randy can manage to win this one.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:55 am
Just as we’ve had enough of his “bull crap” coaching…
Shame, we’re going to put a WC appearance on his CV. :oops:
>
Chief Gotti, you know the game.
He will win the "At least we were not disgraced trophy" that some natives like aiming for.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!