A Sunday Oliseh led SE would never have disgraced us like...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Blakes U dont get the point,the point is that during Olishes tenure u never saw this happen to us,never!And even if Oliseh has lost the drive to play for Nigeria,if he wa sin charge it would never have happend!
Ok i get it...so we arenot asking for Oliseh to comeback u are just saying that uder his tenure we wouldnt have lost like this...
once again there is a flaw in this..wasn't when Oliseh was here that we almost failed to qualify for the WC?
personally i thin Oliseh did more harm than good...but thats just me..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

If Olofinjana were taken out and Oliseh put in his place, we would still have come out with the same result. Me don tire about all this past stuff self. Lets move on
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Now i know some people do not have the mental capability to reason logically and productively. what the use of this thread??????? :(

Old things have passed away.....................
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

yettycom wrote:Now i know some people do not have the mental capability to reason logically and productively. what the use of this thread??????? :(

KAI Areastarr,
I won't take this ooohh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!

Post by AreaStarr »

yettycom wrote:Now i know some people do not have the mental capability to reason logically and productively. what the use of this thread??????? :(

Yettycom why is a pretty thang like you gonna go and say something nasty like that? :lol:
You are lucky that you are so pretty and that you are the KOC's main squeeze otherwise it would have gotten ugly up in here.

Since I am a gentleman I will let your remark go.
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

AreaStarr wrote:

Yettycom why is a pretty thang like you gonna go and say something nasty like that? :lol:
You are lucky that you are so pretty and that you are the KOC's main squeeze otherwise it would have gotten ugly up in here.

Mr Starr if there is one thing I have learnt its that the prettier they are the sharper their tongue is. :D
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Mankinka wrote:Mr Starr if there is one thing I have learnt its that the prettier they are the sharper their tongue is.
Mankinka,
True dat my brotha! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

AreaStarr wrote:Yettycom why is a pretty thang like you gonna go and say something nasty like that?

AreaStarr,
Nna you sure sey you be gentleman abi you dey pretend?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: God don dey catch all of you wey be woman rapper :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I know se if na me pass those comment...Nna trouble for don dey happen for hia now! Infact, woman power...e get as e be :evil: :|
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

omonaija wrote:
Yettycom why is a pretty thang like you gonna go and say something nasty like that?

AreaStarr,
Nna you sure sey you be gentleman abi you dey pretend?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: God don dey catch all of you wey be woman rapper :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I know se if na me pass those comment...Nna trouble for don dey happen for hia now! Infact, woman power...e get as e be :evil: :|
If na you dem go dan lock the thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Omey 2k

Post by metalalloy »

Nna isnt it time for you to grow up??? you still whine like a little baby every day and inisit on insulting people when ever they disagree with u. Nna get a life for goodness sakes.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Some fans realy amaze me. why dont we bring back rufai since eyeama is not up to standard. nonsense. insead of us to build on the young players we have now, we want to bring back players that are way past it just because we are not getting the desired results. building a team takes a lot of pains and sacrifice plus hardwork and we have to go through some rough paches to get to the promise land. there is no other way.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Areastarr,

Nigeria versus Liberia in Monrovia. Nigeria vs Eritrea in Eritrea, Nigeria vs Ghana in Ghana, Nigeria vs Congo in Lagos, make i carry on????
Oliseh wouldnt have made any difference in that game, the only thing he'd have done is that those new boys no for smell starting shirt or even coming on as subs. He was a firm capo,no doubt but to say we wouldnt have performed woefully under him is stretching it.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”