Did Our Boys Look Fatigued Or Is It Just me?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fadatiko
Egg
Egg
Did Our Boys Look Fatigued Or Is It Just me?

Post by fadatiko »

I thought Nigeria looked sluggish to say the least. When we lost the ball up front, all Morocco needed to do was get the ball to the striker in midfield and there was not a Nigerian player anywhere near him. Our closing down was non existent and to make matters worse our defenders kept waiting for the ball to fall kindly for them. Is it the whether, age or just lack of desire?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

can a bunch of 35 year old play fooball for 90 minutes-they should be competing at masters african nations cup!!! :lol:
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Billybones
Egg
Egg

Post by Billybones »

It was Bigmanism. In Europe they hustle for the ball b/c they know that failure to do so will result in them being relegated to the bench. However when it is time to play for Nigeria everyone expects everyone else to fight for the ball and pass it to them. Even when the ball is passed to them they stand rooted at their spot instead of moving towards the ball. On numerous occasions in the 18-yard box our players would not even take 2 or 3 steps forward to attempt to head a ball that was played slightly short.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

BilllyBones

100% right
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Just 1 JJ, Kanu was just crap
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Billybones
Egg
Egg

Post by Billybones »

Our boyz played as if they did not want to get their new dress dirty. They did not want to sweat in the new gear.