JJ Okocha Talks trash about Loss!!!!!!!!!!1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fishward1
Egg
Egg
JJ Okocha Talks trash about Loss!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by fishward1 »

http://www.supereagles.com/stories/show ... 1307102356

When u dont turn up for practise how can u jell as a team when u
have never played together!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Okocha comments on Eagles loss to Morocco
Adekunle Salami, Monastir, Tunisia
SUPER Eagles captain, Austin Okocha, has admitted that the Nigerian team that, played Morocco on Tuesday lacked character.

Okocha told our correspondent shortly after the shocking 1-0 defeat suffered against Morocco that the Nigerian team did not play up to expectation in the Group D encounter.

"We all knew before the game how important it was for us to win but somehow we did not do what we were supposed to do on the pitch.

"It is really unfortunate but that is the situation we have found ourselves at the moment," he said.

He stressed that he was disappointed simply because the result was least expected.

"it was obvious we could have done better than we did and now things are so tight for our qualification chances in the group," he maintained.

The skipper promised that the team would brace up to salvage the situation in subsequent matches.

"We have learnt our lessons and now we have to double our efforts to pick a ticket in the group," he said.

– The Punch, January 28, 2004
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Billybones
Egg
Egg

Post by Billybones »

Yeye guy! Man wey no study for exam is perplexed as to why he got F9. He complains they did not do what they were supposed to do on the pitch, when in fact the pbm started from training camp. It is the things that you practised on the training grounds that will be reproduced on the pitch.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Can you imagine; he and his deputy saunter into camp 3 days to kickoff and now says the team didn't do what it was supposed to do;

Look in the mirror pal;
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

Him deputy go Lagos for milk promotion
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

The guy should be stripped of his captaincy.He needs to be leading by example. The guy totally ignored the camp and joined the team few days before the match. Was he expecting a miracle. I will not claim to be an expert or vast on technical knowhow in soccer; it is apparently clear from thier performances yesterday super eagles is a disjointed team. There was no cohesiveness in thier performance. I noticed George Abbey always lobbing the ball into thier Morroco's penalty area without even a single super eagle player around that area. I'm feeling profoundly sorry for Chukwu, he seems to be taken all the blames. The blame needs to go around including English premier league players,NFA authorities and Chukwu.Succintly,our leaders need to learn how to lead by example and absolutely accept the consequences of thier incompetency. Please Okacha take note.
Frenchie
Egg
Egg

Post by Frenchie »

All that is true but now. It is not too late to react and qualify. Moreover JJ was far from being the worst player on the pitch , he hardly lost any ball (unlike Kanu) and made good use of the balls that passed through him. I sincerely think that if Ikedia had started the game and if useless, never-scores Yakubu wasn't there things could have turned out another way.
FRENCHIE FOR PRESIDEnT IN 2007
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Billybones wrote:Yeye guy! Man wey no study for exam is perplexed as to why he got F9. He complains they did not do what they were supposed to do on the pitch, when in fact the pbm started from training camp. It is the things that you practised on the training grounds that will be reproduced on the pitch.
what is CCC teaching them in training camp?Nothing. that training camp is for nfa to steal money. with 3 weeks of traning camp and all he can come up with is 4-1-5 formation?
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

bobbye wrote:The guy should be stripped of his captaincy.He needs to be leading by example. The guy totally ignored the camp and joined the team few days before the match. Was he expecting a miracle. I will not claim to be an expert or vast on technical knowhow in soccer; it is apparently clear from thier performances yesterday super eagles is a disjointed team. There was no cohesiveness in thier performance. I noticed George Abbey always lobbing the ball into thier Morroco's penalty area without even a single super eagle player around that area. I'm feeling profoundly sorry for Chukwu, he seems to be taken all the blames. The blame needs to go around including English premier league players,NFA authorities and Chukwu.Succintly,our leaders need to learn how to lead by example and absolutely accept the consequences of thier incompetency. Please Okacha take note.
NFA should be blamed. they gat 2 years to prepare for this tournament. They didnot want to spend the money to hire a real FC that can actually teach them something in camp. CCC is not doing anything in camp that is why he excluded obodo and oruma from his team. I will not blame okocha, instead i will blame the clueless coach and the NFA.
Billybones
Egg
Egg

Post by Billybones »

Mastermind,

U ask what CCC is teaching them in camp?

That is the sort of question that U would have an answer to, had the players attended training camp. If an FC had been hired would it have been ok for Nigeria to go to the ANC with only 3 days of training? NO! Yet when it is a Nigerian coach we expect him to perform miracles.

All I am saying is give the coach the tools he needs. Do not tie his hands and ask for miracles.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

And a handfull of u gusy supported that moron for staying longer with Bolton.Screw y'all and JJ!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
ChristianNo1
Egg
Egg

Post by ChristianNo1 »

Billybones wrote:Mastermind,

All I am saying is give the coach the tools he needs. Do not tie his hands and ask for miracles.

CCC had all the necessary tools. All he needed to do was to use his wisdom to select the right players and tactics for the match. Kanu, the milk seller, who came very late to join the team should not have started the match against Morocco. A good coach would not have used Kanu because of his indiscipline.
"The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion." --Proverbs 28:1
authority
Egg
Egg

Post by authority »

Okocha would like Eagles to go home after the third game becaues that woudl make his employer happy [Sam and Bolton ].