Samuel Chukwueze Agrees Summer Move To AC Milan From Villarreal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Agrees Summer Move To AC Milan From Villarreal

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:33 am
packerland wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:20 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:05 am
packerland wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:45 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:13 am
deanotito wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:39 am
maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:57 am

Samu at club level is much more effective…I mean if AC thought they had enough fire power in Pulisic then why also push so hard for Samu?
I really don’t know what is going on internally at AC. But this thread assumes they will be in direct competition. And honestly, if you made me the AC coach today and I have to pick a side that plays tonight without seeing them train, I’d probably go with Pulisic. If it doesn’t work, he won’t make it out on the pitch for the 2nd half…and Samu would come in.

My point is it’s a tough call for me. And I’ve just seen a lot of Samu for Nigeria, and as they say, it didn’t dey in those games
why do some of you come to a Nigerian site and condemn Nigerian players saying they aren't good enough and other players are going to bench them etc. Why? The troubling part is some of you complain our players are at trash leagues and clubs, however when they get signed by legendary clubs you people start complaning saying they won't get a chance, they aren't the right fit. others would bench them etc . I weak for una . Wish the players good luck and let us see how the season goes..

too many negative people all over this forum.
Do you ever have an unbiased opinion about a Nigerian player? So because it’s a Nigerian website we can’t criticize any of our players or point out areas they need to work on?

To me it’s 50-50 between them. Samu has been below par for the SE and good for his club. Pulisic on the other hand was good at Dortmund and great for the US. I believe he was a victim of the mess at Chelsea. You as a Chelsea fan should know better.
This is a Nigerian forum, do not get it twisted. You are blind to see and you choose to ignore the banner on the forum. You can go and support the none Nigerian players on their forums
Grow up dude! I support our players but I have a right to criticize any one of them. In the end, I show them love. What I won’t do is be biased because I’m Nigerian. A few months ago someone here was arguing with me that Ndidi is better than Partey. People like you partake in those rubbish talks.
You have no rights to criticize any footballer, because you are not responsible for any or their hard-work or progress. you are a confused being who thinks he is entitled because you sit in front of a laptop witching football. you are so deluded and it is pretty sad.

You do not matter in any shape or form . You consume and never replenish in all your existence. Now you feel you have the rights to criticize a professional athletes who earns money from sports , whereas no one has criticized you for wasting government pell grant on numerous pointless master programs. smh
You sound daft as always. You don’t know what it means to be a fan. FYI graduate students are not eligible for Pell grant. You lack of knowledge just proved me right that you went to a useless university in Nigeria.

I’m done with my MBA program and it’s all paid by my job. So go suck on that!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ the truth is coming out, I never went to any Universities in Nigeria. Why are you so stuck on multiple MBAs?

You are not a fan of Nigerian players or football, you are bent on abusing them and hoping they fail so you could beat your chest and say " I told you so"

Maybe you should learn what the word "fan" really means

(someone who admires and supports a person, sport, sports team)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:45 am
deanotito wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:02 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:30 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:35 am Will Chuks not be fighting for a spot with Pulisic on the right ?

All bias aside, Pulisic has much better end product than Chuks. That is no lie.
They will both play and you think Pulisic will beat out Samu?
I’m not sure where you people’s confidence in Samu comes from. But I’ve generally been let down by him. My impression of Pulisic is that he’s a well coached American academy player lacking that extra bite to be truly great. I reckon that if he finds the right coach, he could maybe break out.

I think it’s a 50/50 duel
:rotf: This was how you guys embarrassed yourself last year with "osimhen will be benched."

Bro, let me put it to you this way -- Pioli personally asked the President for Chukwueze and begged him. I am not exaggerating. He begged for Samu-- who is his number one choice. Pulisic stands no chance in that Right wing. Like I told Bushboy last year, i dont care what Pulisic does... He can score in the moon (quoting Amodu :rotf: ). When you are the choice of the coach, a player who the coach begged to come to the team, you will be an undisputed starter! sheeesh una eye go clear!
I can bet you a thousand bucks that I was a fan of Osimhen before you were.

After his first game for Lille (yes, Lille), I came on here and said “I believe we’ve found the one”. In 2015, while watching the U17, I tweeted that Osimhen was better than most of the super eagles strikers I had seen in the last 10 years. A few months ago, I carried my behind to Napoli to watch him. So please don’t include me with “you guys”

Support for Nigeria doesn’t mean you don’t see weaknesses in Nigerian players. In fact, I would argue that that is why you pay attention enough to see the weaknesses
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:41 am

After his first game for Lille (yes, Lille), I came on here and said “I believe we’ve found the one”. In 2015, while watching the U17, I tweeted that Osimhen was better than most of the super eagles strikers I had seen in the last 10 years. A few months ago, I carried my behind to Napoli to watch him. So please don’t include me with “you guys”

You can have the "Osimhen First Supporter Award." I aint dragging it with you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Support for Nigeria doesn’t mean you don’t see weaknesses in Nigerian players. In fact, I would argue that that is why you pay attention enough to see the weaknesses
I didnt mention anything about weakness or supporting Nigerians. That was Bigpokey.

I am telling you that Pioli (THE MAN WHO PICKS THE TEAM AT MILAN) begged the president for Chukwueze and has been toasting Chukwueze for months. I can guarantee you that whether Pulisic scores on the Moon or on the sun, there is NOTHING HE NOR YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, Chukwueze will be the starting RW for MIlan.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:48 am
deanotito wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:41 am

You can have the "Osimhen First Supporter Award." I aint dragging it with you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I didnt mention anything about weakness or supporting Nigerians. That was Bigpokey.

I am telling you that Pioli (THE MAN WHO PICKS THE TEAM AT MILAN) begged the president for Chukwueze and has been toasting Chukwueze for months. I can guarantee you that whether Pulisic scores on the Moon or on the sun, there is NOTHING HE NOR YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, Chukwueze will be the starting RW for MIlan.
Well, your first statement referred to you guys…and Osimhen.. So glad that is out of the way

Like I said in another post, I don’t know about the internal workings of AC, but this thread assumes that Pulisic and Samu are in direct competition. I’ve seen both play, and I’m not sure about the confidence some have that Samu would beat out Pulisic. I see it as a 50/50 duel. And that’s okay. Just cause Samu is Nigerian does not mean we should all have great opinions on him.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:54 am

Well, your first statement referred to you guys…and Osimhen.. So glad that is out of the way
Congrats on the award! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Like I said in another post, I don’t know about the internal workings of AC, but this thread assumes that Pulisic and Samu are in direct competition. I’ve seen both play, and I’m not sure about the confidence some have that Samu would beat out Pulisic. I see it as a 50/50 duel. And that’s okay. Just cause Samu is Nigerian does not mean we should all have great opinions on him.
Samu will be the starting RW of Milan. There is NOTHING YOU NOR PULISIC CAN DO ABOUT THAT! Take that to the bank!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Both Samu and Pulisic will play a lot of minutes. You need depth. There is Copa Italia, Seria A and Champions league games.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Nigerian winger Samuel Chukwueze is set to arrive in Italy on Tuesday and then undergo his medical on Wednesday, now that AC Milan have struck a deal with Villarreal for his signing.

As has been reported by SempreMilan.it, Milan are set to confirm the signing of Chukwueze soon and he will become the seventh player that Milan have signed this summer.

He will be the fifth of those seven that the club have spent a transfer fee on. The first payment will be €20 million, and then there is another €8m of bonuses.

After completing his medical on Wednesday, Chukwueze will sign a five-year contract with the Serie A side which will see him earn €4m per season.

Once all of the paperwork has been completed for Chukwueze, he will fly out to the United States of America where he can join up with the rest of the Milan squad on their pre-season tour.

https://sempremilan.com/sm-chukwueze-me ... villarreal
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:35 am Will Chuks not be fighting for a spot with Pulisic on the right ?

Who had more goals and assists last season?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

gochino wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:55 pm

do not mind him
SuperEagles

onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Milan have already closed the deal with Villarreal for Samuel Chukwueze, claim Sky Sport Italia, so all that remains are red tape details to be resolved within hours.

The transfer has effectively been completed, with both clubs and the player agreeing terms in every area.

It was believed that the final details would be sorted out today and contracts exchanged, which still seems to be the schedule.

According to the latest reports this evening, the only things remaining are simple bureaucratic matters.

The 24-year-old is a Nigeria international and therefore does not have an EU passport, so this makes the transfer a little more complicated in terms of red tape.

His contract with Villarreal was due to expire at the end of the current campaign and the deal is believed to be done for €20m plus another €8m in various performance-related bonuses.

Chukwueze is set to put pen to paper on a five-year contract and is the latest addition to the Milan attack with Christian Pulisic and Noah Okafor.

https://football-italia.net/done-deal-m ... illarreal/

Congratulations to Samu :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

gochino wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:55 pm

Chuks played FAR MORE minutes than Pulisic so it's a poor comparison.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

CP career stats at Chelsea( last 4 seasons)
Compact
Detailed
Season
Competition
Club

/ /

Total : 98 20 11 5 / - / - 5.559'
22/23 Premier League Premier League Chelsea FC 24 1 1 1 / - / - 812'
21/22 Premier League Premier League Chelsea FC 22 6 2 2 / - / - 1.285'
20/21 Premier League Premier League Chelsea FC 27 4 2 2 / - / - 1.735'
19/20 Premier League Premier League Chelsea FC 25 9 6 - / - / - 1.727'
Samu ( league only Stats )
22/23 LaLiga LaLiga 37 6 5 1 / - / - 2.348'
21/22 LaLiga LaLiga 27 3 3 4 / - / - 1.327'
20/21 LaLiga LaLiga 28 4 3 - / - / - 1.359'
19/20 LaLiga LaLiga 37 3 5 2 / - / - 2.034'
18/19 LaLiga LaLiga 26 5 2 2 / - / - 1.711'
Total : 155 21 18 9 / - / - 8.779
All comp in Laliga Total : 227 41 33
SuperEagles

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Osimehn, Lookman, Chuks, Eletu, Ebenezer, hopefully Dennis.

Serie A go be sweet dis season.

Our entire starting frontline should be Serie A

Osimhen, Lookman, Chukwueze
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:32 pm Osimehn, Lookman, Chuks, Eletu, Ebenezer, hopefully Dennis.

Serie A go be sweet dis season.

Our entire starting frontline should be Serie A

Osimhen, Lookman, Chukwueze
That would be sweet…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let the EPL watchers cry tire.. I will flood these forums with multiple game threads.. Cheap people like packered can still not afford to have paramount+
SuperEagles

onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:43 pm Let the EPL watchers cry tire.. I will flood these forums with multiple game threads.. Cheap people like packered can still not afford to have paramount+

Apart from Chelsea, all or majority of our players that has played in premiership has played for relegation bound/prone team. E.g. Bolton, Ispwich, Wolverhampton, West Brom, Portsmouth, Blackburn, Fulham, Leicester, Southampton, Watford, Newcastle (Until lately) The list goes on. This move for relegation bound premiership by our players should be discouraged and has to stop.

This is why Seeing Chukwueze in AC Milan, Osimhen in Napoli, Boniface in Bayern Leverkusen, Lookman in Atlanta, Zaidu in Porto, and Osayi in Fenerbache gives me joy, as these are team with champions league mentality.

If our players cannot sign for elite premiership team, I would prefer they play in Belgium, France, and Holland where they can develop.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

onovo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:59 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:43 pm Let the EPL watchers cry tire.. I will flood these forums with multiple game threads.. Cheap people like packered can still not afford to have paramount+

Apart from Chelsea, all or majority of our players that has played in premiership has played for relegation bound/prone team. E.g. Bolton, Ispwich, Wolverhampton, West Brom, Portsmouth, Blackburn, Fulham, Leicester, Southampton, Watford, Newcastle (Until lately) The list goes on. This move for relegation bound premiership by our players should be discouraged and has to stop.

This is why Seeing Chukwueze in AC Milan, Osimhen in Napoli, Boniface in Bayern Leverkusen, Lookman in Atlanta, Zaidu in Porto, and Osayi in Fenerbache gives me joy, as these are team with champions league mentality.

If our players cannot sign for elite premiership team, I would prefer they play in Belgium, France, and Holland where they can develop.
yes, however the money the EPL uses to entice players is massive.
SuperEagles

onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:02 pm

Agreed, but check when we were dominant force in football, apart from Amokachi, only Babayaro and Kanu were in premiership, and they played for Chelsea and Arsenal respectively (Elite premiership team). The drop in quality in our football started with the 2002 world cup when mediocre players where taken to the world cup in Korea. That single act of Onigbinde and the FA killed the mentality of our players. It ushered an era where players from Ukraine, Isreal, Norway, Russia, Cyprus, Bulgaria and all sorts of rubbish leagues began to see themselves as super eagles materials.

Now with Osimhen in Napoli, Chukwueze in AC Milan, Lookman in Atlanta, and Boniface in Leverkusen, just watch the bandwagon effect on the mentality of our players and their moves. I can guarantee you that even Iheanacho and Ndidi would be seriously considering their next move as they would not want to be seen to be inferior to these guys.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

onovo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:14 pm

Agreed, but check when we were dominant force in football, apart from Amokachi, only Babayaro and Kanu were in premiership, and they played for Chelsea and Arsenal respectively (Elite premiership team). The drop in quality in our football started with the 2002 world cup when mediocre players where taken to the world cup in Korea. That single act of Onigbinde and the FA killed the mentality of our players. It ushered an era where players from Ukraine, Isreal, Norway, Russia, Cyprus, Bulgaria and all sorts of rubbish leagues began to see themselves as super eagles materials.

Now with Osimhen in Napoli, Chukwueze in AC Milan, Lookman in Atlanta, and Boniface in Leverkusen, just watch the bandwagon effect on the mentality of our players and their moves. I can guarantee you that even Iheanacho and Ndidi would be seriously considering their next move as they would not want to be seen to be inferior to these guys.
Zaidu at Porto, Bassey at Ajax, we are slowly getting there again
I am happy
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Dammy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:29 pm
onovo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:14 pm

Zaidu at Porto, Bassey at Ajax, we are slowly getting there again
The spirit of relegation prone premiership team is casted out of players, we set our players free, they are delivered. Ndidi is going to Italy father lord !