Samuel Chukwueze Agrees Summer Move To AC Milan From Villarreal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Samuel Chukwueze Agrees Summer Move To AC Milan From Villarreal

Post by iworo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Agrees Summer Move To AC Milan From Villarreal

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Na lie. :shock:
This is great news for Chukwueze, SE and Nigeria. :clap: :clap: :clap:
The boy deserves this.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Own goal..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Owngoal’s report doesn’t pass the sniff test.
It smells funny.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ac Milan are inching closer to signing Chukwueze

Straight from the source:

https://m.milannews.it/primo-piano/gazz ... son-497084
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

According to TMW, Chukwueze’s agents met with Milan on Tuesday for preliminary discussions and the agents informed Milan of the player’s desire to join them and his wage demands. However, negotiations are yet to start but it’s looking promising
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am According to TMW, Chukwueze’s agents met with Milan on Tuesday for preliminary discussions and the agents informed Milan of the player’s desire to join them and his wage demands. However, negotiations are yet to start but it’s looking promising
Good move if it happens. But $25m seems cheap.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Napoli should have gone for him too.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Lolly wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:47 am
Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am According to TMW, Chukwueze’s agents met with Milan on Tuesday for preliminary discussions and the agents informed Milan of the player’s desire to join them and his wage demands. However, negotiations are yet to start but it’s looking promising
Good move if it happens. But $25m seems cheap.
He has just a year left on his contract
I am happy
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Fab rarely gets it wrong. I am not delighted about Samu moving to Italy (a league that prioritises defence and which may try and convert him into a FB!).

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

wiseone wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:05 pm Fab rarely gets it wrong. I am not delighted about Samu moving to Italy (a league that prioritises defence and which may try and convert him into a FB!).

Serie A can also make you a better player. He would be playing against better defenders, so he would have to raise his game.

I wish him all the best.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Serie A is very tactical but it no longer has defenders of the Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, and Cannavaro quality.

I doubt he will face better defenders in Serie A than he faces in La Liga (Alaba, Eder Militao, Rudiger, Carvajal, Alba). Facing Matteo Darmian and 35yo Francesco Acerbi will not give Samu sleepless nights.
Lolly wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:14 pm
Serie A can also make you a better player. He would be playing against better defenders, so he would have to raise his game.

I wish him all the best.
Last edited by wiseone on Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:39 pm Serie A is very tactical but it no longer has defenders of the Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, and Cannavaro quality.

I doubt he will face better defenders in Serie A than he faces in La Liga (Alaba, Eder Militao, Rudiger, Carvajal, Alba). I doubt that facing Matteo Darmian and 35yo Francesco Acerbi will give Samu sleepless nights.

I wish him all the best.
You just told CE you don't watch the Seria A. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We saw when Inter Faced City, we also saw when Real faced City..carry on
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

wiseone wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:39 pm Serie A is very tactical but it no longer has defenders of the Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, and Cannavaro quality.

I doubt he will face better defenders in Serie A than he faces in La Liga (Alaba, Eder Militao, Rudiger, Carvajal, Alba). I doubt that facing Matteo Darmian and 35yo Francesco Acerbi will give Samu sleepless nights.

I wish him all the best.
You're telling someone that doesn't know a thing about football
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I dont like the move either, but Milan is not a defensive team and they wont play him at FB. These are just lies told by people who arent interested in having an intelligent conversation and would rather rely on stereotypes.

Milan plays an offensive 4231 and they have bought Okafor, Chukwueze and Pulisic. but its the Nigerian you think they will convert to a FB -- their biggest summer signing who their coach begged and begged the ownership to get for him to fill up their RW position. A position that average players like Saelemaekers and Juniro Messias couldnt hold on to for 2 seasons, making Pioli finally frustrated and demanding his top choice - Samu Please stop with the inferiority complex.
wiseone wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:05 pm Fab rarely gets it wrong. I am not delighted about Samu moving to Italy (a league that prioritises defence and which may try and convert him into a FB!).

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I wish him all the best.
Serie A is very tough to score in because they play a VERY LOW BLOCK. Not necessarily because I think the CBs are great, but their block, when defending caves in like an upside down triangle and teams struggle to break them down. That is why they have multiple teams reach the semi finals of each European competition last season and they didnt concede much in Europe.

Also, honesty should have led you to list the likes of Di Marco, Dumfries, Bastoni from Inter, instead of Darmian and Acerbi.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:57 pm I dont like the move either, but Milan is not a defensive team and they wont play him at FB. These are just lies told by people who arent interested in having an intelligent conversation and would rather rely on stereotypes.

Milan plays an offensive 4231 and they have bought Okafor, Chukwueze and Pulisic. but its the Nigerian you think they will convert to a FB -- their biggest summer signing who their coach begged and begged the ownership to get for him to fill up their RW position. A position that average players like Saelemaekers and Juniro Messias couldnt hold on to for 2 seasons, making Pioli finally frustrated and demanding his top choice - Samu Please stop with the inferiority complex.

DD is right, Pioli personally asked for Chukwueze. That’s the best endorsement of regular playing time for Samu in Milan
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I doubt he will face better defenders in Serie A than he faces in La Liga (Alaba, Eder Militao, Rudiger, Carvajal, Alba). Facing Matteo Darmian and 35yo Francesco Acerbi will give Samu sleepless nights.

I wish him all the best.
See what you wrote below and interpret it for us. You listed the best defenders of the top two teams out of 20 teams and list the worst in Serie A. You are a genius.

He would soon find out that the Italian league places emphasis on defence both tactically and in personnel, and is known for its physicality and rough play where referees permit challenges that he doesn’t face regularly in Spain. He wouldn’t get away with many of those leg overs in Italy.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:16 pm

I wish him all the best.
You're telling someone that doesn't know a thing about football
I guess those whose involvement in football does not go beyond watching football on TV know more than those who have been involved in the many aspects of the game for over 40 years? Wetin person no go read for CE.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Welcome to the best club in Italy.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:29 am Welcome to the best club in Italy.

Is the deal done or is still a speculation ?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

onovo wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:53 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:29 am Welcome to the best club in Italy.

Is the deal done or is still a speculation ?
Oh yeah❗️

https://football-italia.net/gazzetta-mi ... chukwueze/

Cheers.