Noni Madueke lost to England too.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Noni Madueke lost to England too.

Post by 1naija »

How do you expect these players to choose Nigeria when grown men shait in open fields in Ibadan, Ekiti, and Ogun state? Act civilized first before calling anyone out for chosing to play for his country of birth.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:11 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/06/ ... er-eagles/

Another one joins the kings army. I had high hopes of Noni playing for us but it seems like the useless boy is content spending the next few yrs trying to get an England call. Why is it that the innit boys are the hardest for us to get? They play the loudest Afrobeat, chop jollof rice like crazy and mostly roll with Nigerian boys. Why do they have no ambition to play for Nigeria? I know it’s just Noni but the loses are piling up.

Do Noni, Eze, Tammy, Saka, Tomori and Chukwemeka believe that they’ll be on the same England team? Even the goalie at Arsenal dey do yanga. Na wa o.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Good luck to the boy. Like Cellular said we have Orban, Akor, Durosinmi, Ogbu etc.

If na init boy we dey find there is Tella.

Yusuf has shown us that there are gems hidden in plain sight.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

So what is special about that guy? Or should we be going for anything born abroad regardless of what they brings to the table?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

madueke is not good enough. dude has been a very poor signing at Chelsea
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

This incident suggests that Madueke has a bit of Emmanuel Dennis in him. Trying to take a penalty despite the designated penalty taker being on the pitch. SMH.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

wiseone wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:44 am This incident suggests that Madueke has a bit of Emmanuel Dennis in him. Trying to take a penalty despite the designated penalty taker being on the pitch. SMH.

I feel for him. Palmer is direct competition for at Chelsea and England. Na frustration cos am! Every time he orders food na Palmer dey chop am.
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

wiseone wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:44 am This incident suggests that Madueke has a bit of Emmanuel Dennis in him. Trying to take a penalty despite the designated penalty taker being on the pitch. SMH.

Please take this rubbish thread away from here. These are not Super Eagles/Nigerian players.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mods please move to world forum.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

But at 4-0 up, considering madueke won the pk, he should have been allowed to take it.. This why Nicolas Jackson tried to speak for Noni Madueke, remember the game against Leicester City, Sterling asked to take the Pk and missed, but because he is a senior player, Palmer didnt argue with him. My guess after that incident a designated Pk player was assigned. Madueke has also scored pks previously. next time Madueke may decide to try to score instead of winning a Pk..
afc##
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:04 am Mods please move to world forum.
I dont understand the moderator's obsession with English players. They wont tolerate this nonsense if a non-English player was posted on Eagles Nest. But once its an Englishman, they pretend that they do not see the smelling thread. :veryangry:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

1naija wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:47 pm What position does he play? Goalkeeper or CB? If not, it's not a loss.
:lol: Winger is a position we absolutely need fresh forces.
We are still playing with Moses Simon if you don't know.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He will committ to Nigeria when he hits 24 or 25 and is yet to play for England. That's what many of them do. I would probably do the same if I were in their shoes.