Noni Madueke lost to England too.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Noni Madueke lost to England too.

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:33 pm Don’t worry, when he decides to visit Nigeria for “ charity”, Sanwo-Olu will roll out the red carpet for him and some CEs will be giddy with excitement.
Meanwhile our son of the soil, Victor Osimhen, is there but there’s no government welcome for him.
Worrying to hear you are not happy for the beneficiaries of their charity.
Who woulda thunk that? :oops:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:09 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:33 pm Don’t worry, when he decides to visit Nigeria for “ charity”, Sanwo-Olu will roll out the red carpet for him and some CEs will be giddy with excitement.
Meanwhile our son of the soil, Victor Osimhen, is there but there’s no government welcome for him.
Worrying to hear you are not happy for the beneficiaries of their charity.
Who woulda thunk that? :oops:
This is a football forum and not a charity forum
I am happy
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:27 am On the other hand our NFF is so backwards and inept. In 2023 they are still forcing homebased players and Ahmed Musa on the team, there is no meritocracy, and they cannot even provide proper pitches. We failed to qualify for Qatar, so I wonder how much of the blame for these players wanting nothing to do with SE rests with NFF.
This is largely the problem. The problem and the solutions begin at home.

Why is it that Wilf Zaha can choose Ivory Coast over England but Noni Madueke would choose England over Nigeria?

They say "success has many fathers", but it also has many children. A successful SE would be viewed with interest by the likes of Madueke, Eze, etc. but when the team struggles at AFCON and fails to qualify for the WC then playing for the team loses its appeal - especially if you're a player with an option to play for another team.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Seriously guys, which one of our current starters is Madueke better than? He can go play for Brazil or Argentina for all I care. For me, Olise is the real prize. I might feel a very slight sense of loss if he eventually does not commit to Nigeria❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:27 am Seriously guys, which one of our current starters is Madueke better than? He can go play for Brazil or Argentina for all I care. For me, Olise is the real prize. I might feel a very slight sense of loss if he eventually dies not commit to Nigeria❗️

Cheers.
Onku Tiger roaster, he’s better than Lookman, Simon, Musa and all our wingers except for Chukwueze. As a No 10 he’s more productive than Iwobi. No we don’t need him but he’d be a heck of a get. Unfortunately, his head no Dey house.
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:27 am Seriously guys, which one of our current starters is Madueke better than? He can go play for Brazil or Argentina for all I care. For me, Olise is the real prize. I might feel a very slight sense of loss if he eventually dies not commit to Nigeria❗️

Cheers.
Have you ever heard of squad depth?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why is this thread here? Don't you people ever get tired of begging English born players?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:00 am Why is this thread here? Don't you people ever get tired of begging English born players?
It's telling you consider it to be begging. It speaks to your mindset. It smells of inferiority.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:47 am

Cheers.
Onku Tiger roaster, he’s better than Lookman, Simon, Musa and all our wingers except for Chukwueze. As a No 10 he’s more productive than Iwobi. No we don’t need him but he’d be a heck of a get. Unfortunately, his head no Dey house.
He’s not better than Lookman. Luku had 13 goals in Serie A but for injuries that disrupted his season, he could have scored more. How many did Noni score for PSV/ Chelsea?
We should focus our attention on Olise, Adarabioyo and Ugochukwu at Rennes. These 3 players will bring much needed quality to the team
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:03 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:00 am Why is this thread here? Don't you people ever get tired of begging English born players?
It's telling you consider it to be begging. It speaks to your mindset. It smells of inferiority.
nah, you and many here never ever gets tired of ranting and crying about these players who aren't interested in playing for you. If they want to play for you, they will let you know. Let it go. oh by the way, if you want to know who is the king of headless and selfish football look no further past Maueke.. one of the worst signings by Chelsea
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Dammy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:52 pm

Cheers.
He’s not better than Lookman. Luku had 13 goals in Serie A but for injuries that disrupted his season, he could have scored more. How many did Noni score for PSV/ Chelsea?
We should focus our attention on Olise, Adarabioyo and Ugochukwu at Rennes. These 3 players will bring much needed quality to the team
Olise has chosen France - currently in their U-21 squad.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:58 pm
nah, you and many here never ever gets tired of ranting and crying about these players who aren't interested in playing for you. If they want to play for you, they will let you know. Let it go. oh by the way, if you want to know who is the king of headless and selfish football look no further past Maueke.. one of the worst signings by Chelsea
Your Chelsea is a dysfunctional club. I wouldn't judge any player from their time there.

And if you're able to read, you'll see my issue is with the Nigerian football authorities, not the players.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:11 pm
Your Chelsea is a dysfunctional club. I wouldn't judge any player from their time there.

And if you're able to read, you'll see my issue is with the Nigerian football authorities, not the players.
Yes i can read. If i wasn't able to , i won't have been able to reply to your post
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:39 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:11 pm

Yes i can read. If i wasn't able to , i won't have been able to reply to your post
Fair point. The harder part is comprehension...
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cheers.
Lookman is not one of my favorite players but, quite honestly, Madueke is not in the same league right now as Lookman🤔❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:07 pm

Cheers.
Olise has chosen France - currently in their U-21 squad.
Until he actually plays for the French senior team, he is uncommitted. The NFF shouldn’t give up on him just yet because he has all the tools to bring stability to our midfield❗️

Cheers.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Cheers.
Keep Iwobi out of your mouth as you self-hate. Continue disrespecting those actually making the difference for the country. As much as you will never stop mentioning Alex's name, you get what you wish someone else.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

All the English born are latching on the Saka effect. They see Saka succeeding and think it might be them. Nigeria doesnt need kids with divided loyalty. There is enough talent in Nigeria if they look hard enough.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cally wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:02 am

Cheers.
Keep Iwobi out of your mouth as you self-hate. Continue disrespecting those actually making the difference for the country. As much as you will never stop mentioning Alex's name, you get what you wish someone else.

WEREY RE OOO. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:59 am
Frank is being nice. You know that the weirdest thing is that I see that a lot in football nowadays and it astounds me. I remember in high school when a wingers does something that 14iotic, our coach will shout out in rage "You see your papa for there?"

I dont get it thought. I dont understand these present breed of footballers. But it is well.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:46 am
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:13 am These guys are all fools. I just watched England play Macedonia and win 7-0, and Eze didn't even set foot on the pitch. When the match ended the feed showed the bench players and Eze was smiling as if he had just won the lottery. Is he that happy to just sit his #$% on the bench even as England plays minnows ND has numerous injuries which would further reduce him down the depth chart.

Meanwhile the French U21 team that won today, guys like Gouri and Cherki are reported to be ready to switch to Algeria next window. Amine Adli who also came on has said he is switching to Morocco next window. Evan d#$% who is just 23 and just signed with Roma has switched to CIV.

Morocco has made the semi finals of a WC. Senegal just thrashed Brazil the other day. Instead of these guys pursuing successful international careers, they would rather be ballboys for 3 lions.

I tell you seeing Eze so happy just to be wearing that jersey and sitting for bench, what low self esteem these guys must have.

I cannot wait til the day he does not make the Euro and WC squad. How sweet it will be. I may Crack a fine bottle for that day.
Other African teams are getting stronger with their exciting dual national talents...but here we are struggling to even get washed up foreign born players to represent us, are we really that bad? I mean i understand the NFF are filth and garbage, but Nigeria still commands some pedigree in football for goodness sake smh
You had answered your question already. There’s nothing like pedigree about Nigeria in any sector. Nigeria is a sh1th0le, full of mumu people :laugh:
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:21 am
wiseone wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:59 am
Frank is being nice. You know that the weirdest thing is that I see that a lot in football nowadays and it astounds me. I remember in high school when a wingers does something that 14iotic, our coach will shout out in rage "You see your papa for there?"

I dont get it thought. I dont understand these present breed of footballers. But it is well.
Nigeria, being the bottomless sh1+h0le of a country, is going to produce a higher proportion of low IQ people than previous generations. That’s just the way things are.