Noni Madueke lost to England too.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Noni Madueke lost to England too.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/06/ ... er-eagles/

Another one joins the kings army. I had high hopes of Noni playing for us but it seems like the useless boy is content spending the next few yrs trying to get an England call. Why is it that the innit boys are the hardest for us to get? They play the loudest Afrobeat, chop jollof rice like crazy and mostly roll with Nigerian boys. Why do they have no ambition to play for Nigeria? I know it’s just Noni but the loses are piling up.

Do Noni, Eze, Tammy, Saka, Tomori and Chukwemeka believe that they’ll be on the same England team? Even the goalie at Arsenal dey do yanga. Na wa o.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Noni Madueke lost to England too.

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:11 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/06/ ... er-eagles/

Another one joins the kings army. I had high hopes of Noni playing for us but it seems like the useless boy is content spending the next few yrs trying to get an England call. Why is it that the innit boys are the hardest for us to get? They play the loudest Afrobeat, chop jollof rice like crazy and mostly roll with Nigerian boys. Why do they have no ambition to play for Nigeria? I know it’s just Noni but the loses are piling up.

Do Noni, Eze, Tammy, Saka, Tomori and Chukwemeka believe that they’ll be on the same England team? Even the goalie at Arsenal dey do yanga. Na wa o.
You answered your own question. Ask most Nigerians in diaspora and they will tell you naija is sweet for enjoyment but they don’t want to live or work in Nigeria. For the guys you mentioned, football is their job/profession. No one wants to deal with our disorganized NFF people.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What position does he play? Goalkeeper or CB? If not, it's not a loss.

The only commitment we need is whoever will deliver us from the Israeli League basket.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:11 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/06/ ... er-eagles/

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

packerland wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:39 pm

You answered your own question. Ask most Nigerians in diaspora and they will tell you naija is sweet for enjoyment but they don’t want to live or work in Nigeria. For the guys you mentioned, football is their job/profession. No one wants to deal with our disorganized NFF people.
I certainly understand. However, even with the odds so stacked against them they still don’t want to rep Nigeria. Take Noni for example. He has to compete with Foden, Mount, Grealish,, Sancho, Maddison on top of having another Nigerian in Saka ahead of him, yet he’d rather spend yrs fighting for England than team up with Osihmen,Chukwueze and Iwobi to try to win Afcon and WC. I don’t get it, are we that repulsive?
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:47 pm What position does he play? Goalkeeper or CB? If not, it's not a loss.

The only commitment we need is whoever will deliver us from the Israeli League basket.

His natural position is AM but plays on the right as an inverted winger like Chukwueze. He’s not going to beat out Chukwueze on the SE but I think he would be a good addition at No 10.

Okonkwo, the Arsenal youth goalie is also waiting for England.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:52 pm

I certainly understand. However, even with the odds so stacked against them they still don’t want to rep Nigeria. Take Noni for example. He has to compete with Foden, Mount, Grealish,, Sancho, Maddison on top of having another Nigerian in Saka ahead of him, yet he’d rather spend yrs fighting for England than team up with Osihmen,Chukwueze and Iwobi to try to win Afcon and WC. I don’t get it, are we that repulsive?
These guys also know that Nigeria is stacked with players plus the added corruption from officials and coaches. One day they are playing for Nigeria and the next day they could be non factors. For example, I won’t be surprised if Ebuehi is regretting playing for Nigeria. The guy is sitting on 9 caps and should be at 20 something by now if he was getting call ups. He could easily make the current Dutch team cos they are not stacked on wingbacks.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

As for the innit boys, some of them have childhood dreams of seeing their poster in a 3lion shirt. That is something valuable they can show to their future kids.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Please respect or #1 and most reliable goalkeeper at the moment.

1naija wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:47 pm What position does he play? Goalkeeper or CB? If not, it's not a loss.

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

He's officially out of my imaginary future SE starting lineup...at least the innit boys are taming my hopeful delusions, who's next, Chukwuemeka?

Thunder will fire England sha
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The current Chukwueze over the last 5 or so games for SE, I will take any other Nigerian player that plays in that position over him.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:55 pm

His natural position is AM but plays on the right as an inverted winger like Chukwueze. He’s not going to beat out Chukwueze on the SE but I think he would be a good addition at No 10.

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:17 pm The current Chukwueze over the last 5 or so games for SE, I will take any other Nigerian player that plays in that position over him.

With comments like that no wonder they don't want to play for us. When u open your eyes to watch a la liga game featuring Chukwueze, does it look like Abuja pitch to you?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

We have played in Abuja maybe once in that timespan and he has been underwhelming in all irrespective of location.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:40 pm
Cito wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:17 pm The current Chukwueze over the last 5 or so games for SE, I will take any other Nigerian player that plays in that position over him.

With comments like that no wonder they don't want to play for us. When u open your eyes to watch a la liga game featuring Chukwueze, does it look like Abuja pitch to you?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

With the nonsense he played at Chelsea you just assume he would walk into the SE?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

See this clown from ibadan hyping average madueke. Chukwueze on 1 leg with malaria is still better than Madueke. Cmon sharrap. Let him go and play for England. When it comes to judging players you and 419naija are as bad as your breath and body odor. Yea pretty 👎 bad.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:15 pm He's officially out of my imaginary future SE starting lineup...at least the innit boys are taming my hopeful delusions, who's next, Chukwuemeka?

Thunder will fire England sha
Oga is it because he is from Chelsea? Bcos Chukwuemeka wey I don watch isn't better than our u20 mids. We don't need these guys. It was only Eze I wanted. The rest can dust. If we had some sanity in our nff these guys will be begging us to take them in.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:03 pm

With the nonsense he played at Chelsea you just assume he would walk into the SE?
I've been watching since he joined PSV. He's a AM not the winger Lampard tried to turn him into. Imho,he'd be perfect playing am if Iwobi and a DM in a 443 or just behind Vic in a 352.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

These guys are all fools. I just watched England play Macedonia and win 7-0, and Eze didn't even set foot on the pitch. When the match ended the feed showed the bench players and Eze was smiling as if he had just won the lottery. Is he that happy to just sit his #$% on the bench even as England plays minnows ND has numerous injuries which would further reduce him down the depth chart.

Meanwhile the French U21 team that won today, guys like Gouri and Cherki are reported to be ready to switch to Algeria next window. Amine Adli who also came on has said he is switching to Morocco next window. Evan d#$% who is just 23 and just signed with Roma has switched to CIV.

Morocco has made the semi finals of a WC. Senegal just thrashed Brazil the other day. Instead of these guys pursuing successful international careers, they would rather be ballboys for 3 lions.

I tell you seeing Eze so happy just to be wearing that jersey and sitting for bench, what low self esteem these guys must have.

I cannot wait til the day he does not make the Euro and WC squad. How sweet it will be. I may Crack a fine bottle for that day.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

On the other hand our NFF is so backwards and inept. In 2023 they are still forcing homebased players and Ahmed Musa on the team, there is no meritocracy, and they cannot even provide proper pitches. We failed to qualify for Qatar, so I wonder how much of the blame for these players wanting nothing to do with SE rests with NFF.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Good for the youngman.
Please, let us concentrate on giving opportunities to Naijarians that want to play for Naijaria.
Gift Orban needs to be invited...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I have the best judgement of players. You can' list one junk player I have promoted for the SE. Even George Abbey that wasn't playing for a big club when he was invited to the SE, is among the best RB to ever don the GRG, performance wise! We can't say that for a player that faced 2 shots and 2 weak headers at him and let in the 2 shots. Not to mention the 44 conceded goals in 32 games performance in Israel.
bret- hart wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:31 pm See this clown from ibadan hyping average madueke. Chukwueze on 1 leg with malaria is still better than Madueke. Cmon sharrap. Let him go and play for England. When it comes to judging players you and 419naija are as bad as your breath and body odor. Yea pretty 👎 bad.
Last edited by 1naija on Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Cellular wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:46 am

Good for the youngman.
Please, let us concentrate on giving opportunities to Naijarians that want to play for Naijaria.
Gift Orban needs to be invited...
If they don’t invite Orban to our last game against São Tomé, then we are not serious.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:13 am These guys are all fools. I just watched England play Macedonia and win 7-0, and Eze didn't even set foot on the pitch. When the match ended the feed showed the bench players and Eze was smiling as if he had just won the lottery. Is he that happy to just sit his #$% on the bench even as England plays minnows ND has numerous injuries which would further reduce him down the depth chart.

Meanwhile the French U21 team that won today, guys like Gouri and Cherki are reported to be ready to switch to Algeria next window. Amine Adli who also came on has said he is switching to Morocco next window. Evan d#$% who is just 23 and just signed with Roma has switched to CIV.

Morocco has made the semi finals of a WC. Senegal just thrashed Brazil the other day. Instead of these guys pursuing successful international careers, they would rather be ballboys for 3 lions.

I tell you seeing Eze so happy just to be wearing that jersey and sitting for bench, what low self esteem these guys must have.

I cannot wait til the day he does not make the Euro and WC squad. How sweet it will be. I may Crack a fine bottle for that day.
Other African teams are getting stronger with their exciting dual national talents...but here we are struggling to even get washed up foreign born players to represent us, are we really that bad? I mean i understand the NFF are filth and garbage, but Nigeria still commands some pedigree in football for goodness sake smh
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Don’t worry, when he decides to visit Nigeria for “ charity”, Sanwo-Olu will roll out the red carpet for him and some CEs will be giddy with excitement.
Meanwhile our son of the soil, Victor Osimhen, is there but there’s no government welcome for him.
I am happy