FIFA GAVE NIGERIA $960,000 TO PREPARE FOR WORLD CUP, COACH RANDY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
FIFA GAVE NIGERIA $960,000 TO PREPARE FOR WORLD CUP, COACH RANDY

Post by jette1 »

Scroll through all 3 pages
Waldrun explains his frustration with nff

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuE7ZXyOha5 ... BiNWFlZA==
Last edited by jette1 on Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COACH WALDRUM TELLS IT LIKE IT IS

Post by Gotti »

jette1 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:20 pm Scroll through all 3 pages

*in my best WOWO Cultist imitation* If Randy doesn’t like it, he should quit… :P
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:26 pm
jette1 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:20 pm Scroll through all 3 pages

*in my best WOWO Cultist imitation* If Randy doesn’t like it, he should quit… :P
Save your saliva he already said he is done; just helping the girls to the World Cup

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

jette1 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:33 pmSave your saliva he already said he is done; just helping the girls to the World Cup
Instead of “just helping” to pad his CV…
He could’ve saved us all some saliva, stress, distress, gruel, boredom and disappointment, and quit post-WAFCON! :P
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:37 pm
jette1 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:33 pmSave your saliva he already said he is done; just helping the girls to the World Cup
He could’ve saved us all some saliva, stress, distress, gruel, boredom and disappointment, and quit post-WAFCON! :P
He is not Denarby, he made a commitment and, the burden is on NFF not on him.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

jette1 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:43 pmHe is not Denarby, he made a commitment and, the burden is on NFF not on him.
So Okon, Omagbemi, and other coaches that our resident Cultists harangued for not quitting are “Dennerby”?! :blink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:47 pm
jette1 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:43 pmHe is not Denarby, he made a commitment and, the burden is on NFF not on him.
So Okon, Omagbemi, and other coaches that our resident Cultists harangued for not quitting are “Dennerby”?! :blink:
Omagbemi !! I knew there is an agenda. Let the woman be pls. She was not right for the job.

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Geesh.

A very negative interview. We do need to hear the hard truths but why now? It was a little too honest.

Yewande Balogun is the core of the issue. NFF wants her gone. Randy is going to bat for her.

This is bad for morale going to the WC.

The NFF response was even WORSE and BARBARIC.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

No disrespect to Madame, did Randy steal your side chick? I heard Rohr was scoring when he was coaching us.

You never miss a chance to attack them. I'm sure you are praying for the girls to fail so you can put in your self-appointed world class LC.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Ugbowo wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:47 pm Geesh.

A very negative interview. We do need to hear the hard truths but why now? It was a little too honest.

Yewande Balogun is the core of the issue. NFF wants her gone. Randy is going to bat for her.

What was their response?
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:50 pm

What was their response?
hi :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

They want her gone so that they can replace her with someone who they can share her World Cup bonus with.

The sad thing about this truthful interview is that it detracts from the fact that Waldrum is a pisspoor coach for the Falcons. The team has regressed under him.
Now, he has an excuse if and when the team doesn't do well.

Shame on the NFF... assuming they are capable of being shamed.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

packerland wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:59 pm
No disrespect to Madame, did Randy steal your side chick? I heard Rohr was scoring when he was coaching us.

You never miss a chance to attack them. I'm sure you are praying for the girls to fail so you can put in your self-appointed world class LC.
Nawa for some of una.
So this is what entered your mind and came out of your head for you to type?

Waldrum is not a good coach. Or at the least hasn't demonstrated the ability to coach the ladies to any noticeable improvement.

If you followed the team you would know this.

But some you sha... the way your mind works get as im be. WOWOrism is a terrible thing.
Tufiakwa! :boo: :boo:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

packerland wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:59 pmNo disrespect to Madame, did Randy steal your side chick? I heard Rohr was scoring when he was coaching us.

My bad, forgot this was a thread about “madame” instead of Randy supposedly telling it like it is.

Anyway, feel free to roll over in your bed and extend my regards to Randy. :P
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Cellular wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:10 pm

They want her gone so that they can replace her with someone who they can share her World Cup bonus with.

The sad thing about this truthful interview is that it detracts from the fact that Waldrum is a pisspoor coach for the Falcons. The team has regressed under him.

With all due respect, I’m not seeing this regression that you folks keep talking about. It is true the Super Falcons haven’t reached the heights we all hope for but regression??? It might be helpful if you post the Super Falcons’ record pre and post the hiring of Waldrum.

The only problem I have with Waldrum is that he coaches the Super Falcons in his spare time. A serious national team like the super Falcons ought to be handled by a full time coach🤔❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Cellular wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:14 pm
packerland wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:59 pm

Nawa for some of una.
So this is what entered your mind and came out of your head for you to type?

Waldrum is not a good coach. Or at the least hasn't demonstrated the ability to coach the ladies to any noticeable improvement.

If you followed the team you would know this.

But some you sha... the way your mind works get as im be. WOWOrism is a terrible thing.
Tufiakwa! :boo: :boo:
Chief,

Gotti is a known hater of anything foreign, but when local Coaches flop he’ll look the other way. I’ve said it many times that Randy is average at best.

My issue with him is that he doesn’t seem 100% committed but you can put that blame on whatever useless contract the NFF has with him.

Secondly, I’m not a fan of playing players out of position. Plumptree is not a RB and Tony Payne & Alozie are not a defenders. Other than that the man is working with what he has. I don’t even think Asisat has played 70% of the games he’s has coached. The man is a part-time coach that is never paid on time. Give him a break.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:55 pm
bushboy wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:50 pm

What was their response?
hi :D
My broda! How bodi?
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Nigeria's women's coach considers World Cup boycott over frustrations with federation

Randy Waldrum detailed difficulties he’s had with the Super Falcons’ hierarchy, revealing disputes over match fees triggered a strike from training by players during last year’s African Cup of Nations.

Nigeria, one of Ireland’s Women’s World Cup Group B rivals, are in full-scale crisis mode after manager Randy Waldrum admitted he may not travel with the squad this weekend.

With the countdown to their opening game against Canada on July 21 well underway, Nigeria’s American coach Waldrum has been embroiled in a war of words with the federation for what he perceives as a lack of support.

The coach detailed difficulties he’s had with the Super Falcons’ hierarchy, revealing disputes over match fees triggered a strike from training by players during last year’s African Cup of Nations.

The Texan also claimed that he’s been presented with an ultimatum to bring either a back-up goalkeeper he’s never worked with or remove his assistant Lauren Gregg from the party travelling to Australia.

At some point, it becomes about what’s right or wrong,” he said during Pittsburgh's Sound off on Soccer podcast with John Krysinksy.

“There are the small stories of what’s gone on but it’s in a really bad place to be going to a World Cup. That’s to a point that I’m sitting here, supposed to go Sunday, but seriously thinking do I really need to go?

"I know we're not prepared the way we need to be. I've been very frustrated with the federation and the lack of support.

"We were supposed to have a camp for 10-12 days in Nigeria before going to Australia for another 10-15 days but the federation cancelled the camp.

"We have less days than a college preseason to prepare for the World Cup and it blows my mind because we've known about this since last year."

“I’ve got issues with the federation but I’ve to look at it from a player’s standpoint. It wouldn’t be fair not to go and have one of the Nigerian assistants take them who would have no real idea how to help them. I’ve been working with them for the last two years.” He provided an insight to a bizarre situation he found himself last year.

"After the semi-final defeat to Morrocco at last year’s African Cup of Nations, the players hadn't been paid so they boycotted training before the playoff against Zambia," he said.

"My backup goalkeeper (Tochukwu Oluehi) spoke to the federation about not getting paid and they didn't like how she spoke so they dismissed her from the national team. They eventually let her back only if she wrote an apology letter.

"They wanted me to pick a goalkeeper from Nigeria for the World Cup that I have never seen and has never been in one of our camps.

“I said ‘no, that my contract says I pick my teams’ so they retaliated and said that I can't take my assistant coach Lauren.

“She’s devastated. It would feel like I'd be betraying her by travelling. They’ve put us in a really bad spot.” And there’s no sign of a resolution.
According to Nigerian media's Samuel Ahmadu, NFF, official Ademola Olajire has greeted fire with fire.

"The man wanted a two-week camp for only home-based professionals," Olajire said.

"Two weeks ago, he released his final list of 23, meaning there was absolutely no need for any camping for home-based again except to simply waste resources. Instead of admitting his glaring deficiencies, he's there shooting his mouth off.

"The NFF felt it would make more sense for the 23 to go straight to Australia and camp for 15-16 days acclimatising to the weather and conditions. The NFF wanted him to groom a home-based goalkeeper.

“His outbursts are nothing but an afterthought. He's talking only three days before the team's departure for the World Cup and he should simply concentrate on the task at hand.” Nigeria, who have qualified for every World Cup, are due to meet Ireland in Brisbane on Monday, July 31 in the final group B match.

They open their first tournament campaign against co-hosts Australia at the Sydney Olympic Stadium on Thursday, July 20 – a fixture that all 83,000 tickets have been snapped up for. The top two nations in the pool progress to the last-16, where potentially European champions England await the group runner-up.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soc ... 73720.html
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:51 am
Cellular wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:10 pm

With all due respect, I’m not seeing this regression that you folks keep talking about. It is true the Super Falcons haven’t reached the heights we all hope for but regression??? It might be helpful if you post the Super Falcons’ record pre and post the hiring of Waldrum.

The only problem I have with Waldrum is that he coaches the Super Falcons in his spare time. A serious national team like the super Falcons ought to be handled by a full time coach🤔❗️

Cheers.
TT, but has any foreign coach ever coached full time in Nigeria since Westerhoff?
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

This right here - is why we have regressed, The NFF. We can keep changing coaches.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

iworo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:30 pm Nigeria's women's coach considers World Cup boycott over frustrations with federation

Randy Waldrum detailed difficulties he’s had with the Super Falcons’ hierarchy, revealing disputes over match fees triggered a strike from training by players during last year’s African Cup of Nations.

Nigeria, one of Ireland’s Women’s World Cup Group B rivals, are in full-scale crisis mode after manager Randy Waldrum admitted he may not travel with the squad this weekend.

With the countdown to their opening game against Canada on July 21 well underway, Nigeria’s American coach Waldrum has been embroiled in a war of words with the federation for what he perceives as a lack of support.

The coach detailed difficulties he’s had with the Super Falcons’ hierarchy, revealing disputes over match fees triggered a strike from training by players during last year’s African Cup of Nations.

The Texan also claimed that he’s been presented with an ultimatum to bring either a back-up goalkeeper he’s never worked with or remove his assistant Lauren Gregg from the party travelling to Australia.

At some point, it becomes about what’s right or wrong,” he said during Pittsburgh's Sound off on Soccer podcast with John Krysinksy.

“There are the small stories of what’s gone on but it’s in a really bad place to be going to a World Cup. That’s to a point that I’m sitting here, supposed to go Sunday, but seriously thinking do I really need to go?

"I know we're not prepared the way we need to be. I've been very frustrated with the federation and the lack of support.

"We were supposed to have a camp for 10-12 days in Nigeria before going to Australia for another 10-15 days but the federation cancelled the camp.

"We have less days than a college preseason to prepare for the World Cup and it blows my mind because we've known about this since last year."

“I’ve got issues with the federation but I’ve to look at it from a player’s standpoint. It wouldn’t be fair not to go and have one of the Nigerian assistants take them who would have no real idea how to help them. I’ve been working with them for the last two years.” He provided an insight to a bizarre situation he found himself last year.

"After the semi-final defeat to Morrocco at last year’s African Cup of Nations, the players hadn't been paid so they boycotted training before the playoff against Zambia," he said.

"My backup goalkeeper (Tochukwu Oluehi) spoke to the federation about not getting paid and they didn't like how she spoke so they dismissed her from the national team. They eventually let her back only if she wrote an apology letter.

"They wanted me to pick a goalkeeper from Nigeria for the World Cup that I have never seen and has never been in one of our camps.

“I said ‘no, that my contract says I pick my teams’ so they retaliated and said that I can't take my assistant coach Lauren.

“She’s devastated. It would feel like I'd be betraying her by travelling. They’ve put us in a really bad spot.” And there’s no sign of a resolution.
According to Nigerian media's Samuel Ahmadu, NFF, official Ademola Olajire has greeted fire with fire.

"The man wanted a two-week camp for only home-based professionals," Olajire said.

"Two weeks ago, he released his final list of 23, meaning there was absolutely no need for any camping for home-based again except to simply waste resources. Instead of admitting his glaring deficiencies, he's there shooting his mouth off.

"The NFF felt it would make more sense for the 23 to go straight to Australia and camp for 15-16 days acclimatising to the weather and conditions. The NFF wanted him to groom a home-based goalkeeper.

“His outbursts are nothing but an afterthought. He's talking only three days before the team's departure for the World Cup and he should simply concentrate on the task at hand.” Nigeria, who have qualified for every World Cup, are due to meet Ireland in Brisbane on Monday, July 31 in the final group B match.

They open their first tournament campaign against co-hosts Australia at the Sydney Olympic Stadium on Thursday, July 20 – a fixture that all 83,000 tickets have been snapped up for. The top two nations in the pool progress to the last-16, where potentially European champions England await the group runner-up.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soc ... 73720.html

Mr Ademola Olajire, now that you’ve gone after the coach, please tell us the situation surrounding Tochukwu’s suspension from the team. We know, you know! :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

In my view, Waldrum is going for broke here. He knows that he is leaving after the World Cup. He will not return to Nigeria under any circumstance even if a come to Jesus moment happens with Falcons unending all by winning the World Cup!!!

Why not fight on every thing? I would. Best to expose NFF shenanigans. Afterall, maybe a few of you here who love to blame the coach will point to him when this team loses. You have done that with managers, especially local ones, whenever Nigeria fails. No one ever remembers the rubbish preparation that the NFF puts them through. Not that I think Waldrum is all-world but it is good that he points to NFF's failings.

Therefore, I have no problem with Waldrum shining the light on rubbish preparation. If he wanted a camp in Nigeria, why not? Is it not possible that such camp will unearth 2-3 players who will be good enough for the WC? Now, at the last minute, you want to add a homebased player that Waldrum should have seen if a camp was opened in Nigeria? Instead, NFF will select the player without the manager actually evaluating her in a camp? If not, then deny the manager the use of a valuable assistant. Rubbish.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

2023 FIFA WWC: Crisis Rocks Super Falcons; Coach Threatens To Quit; Over Imposition Of Players

With less than three weeks to the commencement of the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup to be Co-hosted by Australia and New Zealand, there is crisis in the camp of the Super Falcons of Nigeria.

The Super Falcons which is making its ninth appearance at the World fiesta since the inception of the tournament in 1991 is enmeshed in crisis as team Coach, Randy Waldrum, in a recent interview on The Sounding Off Of Soccer Podcast hosted by John Krysinsky, disclosed that the Management of the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, is trying to impose players on him which contravenes clauses in his contract.

Waldrum has threatened to quit his position as the Coach of the Super Falcons if the NFF continues to interfere in his selection of players.

He had raised concerns over the preparedness of the team ahead of the World accusing the NFF of not supporting the team, insisting that the former African Champions has endured poor preparation ahead of the tournament.

In the interview with Krysinsky, Waldrum said:

“Here in the US we have fewer days than the college pre-season to get ready for the tournament. Since we didn’t have the camp in Nigeria for three weeks like we were supposed to, and then they wanted me to put this goalkeeper that I had never seen in my final roaster of 23 players.

“She has never been in one of our camps and I refused to do it. I said I would not take a player who has never been in camp, that’s ridiculous, who would do that? This is the World Cup. I argued with them and this went back and forth for a while and I came back and set my foot down and said my contract says I can pick my team and I’m not picking her. I’m taking the three goalkeepers that I had in camps over the last two years.

“In what looked like an immediate retaliation, they said you pick your team but you can’t take your assistant coach which is Lauren Greg here in the US and she’s my right-hand coach.

“She has won the World Cup, an Olympic gold medal, she’s an icon in soccer here and now they are not letting her go. For the last two weeks, I’ve been fighting this battle trying to get her back in; I emailed, texted, and called and they wouldn’t even take a message. They don’t want to deal with it anymore. We are not prepared properly on the field, we are not prepared with staffing because the assistants that are giving me are not capable of helping in a World Cup.

“I’m sitting here and I’m leaving on Sunday and I’ve been thinking if I need to go or not. The only thing that keeps me going is the players, it won’t be fair to not go. I have to help them because I have been working with them for two years. The flip side is that there is something wrong. I can’t take Lauren and I feel like I’m disappointing her if I go and she can’t go. It’s really put us in a bad spots.”

Waldrum stressed that the NFF expelled the second goalkeeper of the Super Falcons, Tochukwu Oluehi, for demanding for unpaid bonuses.

He said that following the expulsion of Oluehi by the NFF, he was compelled to add a home based- goalkeeper into the team despite the fact that he has not met the player before.

When he refused, the NFF made sure that his assistant will not go to the World Cup with him.

According to Waldrum, after the Super Falcons lost in Morocco (WAFCON 2022), the NFF refused to pay the players and for that reason, the players boycotted training before the match against Zambia.

Waldrum disclosed that the NFF expelled Tochukwu Oluehi because they said they did not like how she spoke to them about the bonuses and they insisted that they will only forgive her if he wrote a letter of apology to the NFF.

Reacting to the allegations leveled against it by Waldrum, the NFF, through its Head of Media, Ademola Olajire, fired back at the Coach, questioning his professionalism and competence.

The NFF said they overruled the idea of camping in Nigeria because of the Coach ’s indifference to players based in Nigeria.

The NFF said it insisted that it made no sense to commit resources to such programme when the coach has always overlooked the local players.

In a Statement by the NFF, it stated that the NFF felt it would make more sense for the 23 to go straight to Australia and camp for 15/16 days acclimatising to the weather and conditions.

The NFF said it suggested a locally-based goalkeeper to the coach because it aligned with their policy to groom young players, which Waldrum bluntly refused.

The NFF is questioning Waldrum’s competence, slamming his selection of players ahead of the tournament. :lol: :lol:

“Instead of admitting his glaring deficiencies, he’s there shooting his mouth off. He knows he will not have Rasheedat Ajibade and Halimatu Ayinde (two key players) for the opening match against Canada, yet he left out Ngozi Okobi and Regina #$% from the squad”, Olajire stated.

However, the exclusion of Ngozi Okobi and Regina #$% from the team that would hoist the Nation’s flag at the World showpiece does not augur well with Okobi, who has slammed Waldrum.

An angry Okobi described Coach Waldrum as the worst in the history of the Super Falcons. She said the coach is building a defence for himself in case the team failed at the World Cup.

“He is making excuses because he is most likely to fail in New Zealand and Australia. He is just looking for a way to call the attention of the public and make excuses because he knows he is going to fail. :roll: :roll:

“Forget about our differences he is the least coach that has been coaching for our country. Even our home-based coach that took us in 2015 is far better than him. He is the least coach, he doesn’t understand football and that is why our paths can’t cross because I understand him,” she said.

Waldrum had released the 23-Players that would prosecute Nigeria’s matches at the World Cup and they include; Francisca Ordega, Assiat Oshoala, Ashleigh Plumptre, Onome Ebi, Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Rasheedat Ajibade, Uchenna Kanu, Christy Ucheibe and Gift Monday.

Others are Halimatu Ayinde, Ifeoma Onumonu, Toni Payne, Jennifer Echegini, Michelle Alozie, Yetunde Balogun, Deborah Abiodun, Rofiat Imuran, Osinachi Ohale, Ijeoma Okoronkwo and Tosin Demehin.

The Super Falcons will play against Canada on July 21 before facing Australia on July 27. They will end their group matches against the debutants, Republic of Ireland on July 31.

https://thesourceng.com/2023-fifa-wwc-c ... f-players/
Last edited by iworo on Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.