Cameroonians say nothing less than 3-0 against Zim will do!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!
Cameroonians say nothing less than 3-0 against Zim will do!

Post by AreaStarr »

The Cameroonians have got very big heads, just look at this thread on Camfoot about the fourth coming Cameroon v Zimbabwe game.

http://www.camfoot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1731
humphrey ngando
Egg
Egg

Post by humphrey ngando »

This is simply an individual's opinion.He is not realistic.Many camerounians disagree with such expectations.Each match shall be won on the pitch.The players themselves know that.
Mankinka
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroonians say nothing less than 3-0 against Zim will

Post by Mankinka »

AreaStarr wrote:The Cameroonians have got very big heads, just look at this thread on Camfoot about the fourth coming Cameroon v Zimbabwe game.

Mr Starr your thread heading is misleading only one individual has said that nothing less than 3-0 will do.
I do find Makanaky's arrogrance sickening and just for that I hope the Zimbabweans surprise Cameroon. One would have thought that with some of the shock results so far he would be a bit more reserved in his comments.
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

AreaStarr why don't you concentrate on your own plight? If I were you I would be more worried with Nigeria's current situation.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Maka Cameroon had better beat Zim convingcly otherwise you are not going to hear the last of it.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Just like you beat them in the COSAFA cup??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mandoza wrote:Maka Cameroon had better beat Zim convingcly otherwise you are not going to hear the last of it.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

mlkama wrote:AreaStarr why don't you concentrate on your own plight? If I were you I would be more worried with Nigeria's current situation.
Mlkama, thanks for reminding folks with wandering minds what's important... We may not qualify for the next round and some folks are still looking forward to meeting Cameroon... real funny.
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

G4L,

Some of our boys are not any better. I am picking my nails in anticipation that tomorrow will not be another bad day at work for our boys.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

mlkama wrote:G4L,

Some of our boys are not any better. I am picking my nails in anticipation that tomorrow will not be another bad day at work for our boys.
I watched the first half and I must say ..Algeria was lucky to get away with a draw..Cameroon could have easily gone up two goals and theres no coming back from that...Cameroons faith is as good as secured..I know the lions will be in the quarter finals....although can't say too much cause I didn't see the second half
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

mlkama wrote:Just like you beat them in the COSAFA cup??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mandoza wrote:Maka Cameroon had better beat Zim convingcly otherwise you are not going to hear the last of it.
Mlkama the difference between the Camfooters and I is that I have a healthy respect for all teams and I have never comeout and made dismissive statements about our opponents.
There seems to be a misconception(not amongst SAN's) that the COSAFA cup is a walk in the park and that Bafana should win it everytime. Its not a mickey mouse competition and the likes of Zimbabwe, Zambia and Angola will give anyone in Africa a run for their money of this I am sure.
I know for a fact that Cameroon has been on the recieving end of defeats by the likes Zambia,Zim and Angola in the past so lets wait and see what happens tomororrow Mlkama.

Meanwhile Mlkama remember 3-0 in 1996? :lol:
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

AreaStarr wrote:The Cameroonians have got very big heads, just look at this thread on Camfoot about the fourth coming Cameroon v Zimbabwe game.

Areaboy the YeyeEagles get molested by the Arabs and yet you have time to worry about Cameroun? :lol:
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Beat them we will.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Mankinka wrote:

Mr Starr your thread heading is misleading only one individual has said that nothing less than 3-0 will do.
I do find Makanaky's arrogrance sickening and just for that I hope the Zimbabweans surprise Cameroon. One would have thought that with some of the shock results so far he would be a bit more reserved in his comments.
Its not arrogance its confidence!
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Mandoza,

Angola and Zimbabwe have beaten Cameroon but have never knocked them out of a tournament. By that I mean, they have beaten us in their countries during a qualification series but overall we won the group or qualified at their expense. Only Zambia has knocked us out, once.

I can understand that these small teams (yes they are, because they have no football history yet) always play their best against you.Makes it kinda tough but that's all what it is with us. We beat them at the end.

Anyway, that was until now. We will see what happens tomorrow, and I am not taking that for granted. Rest assured that we will return the favour the next time we meet you in an ANC tournament.

SA has been going downhill since they won the cup in their backhouse. They fail to realise we just let them win that tournament to welcome them into the african family after all those years out of action.
Mandoza wrote:
mlkama wrote:Just like you beat them in the COSAFA cup??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mlkama the difference between the Camfooters and I is that I have a healthy respect for all teams and I have never comeout and made dismissive statements about our opponents.
There seems to be a misconception(not amongst SAN's) that the COSAFA cup is a walk in the park and that Bafana should win it everytime. Its not a mickey mouse competition and the likes of Zimbabwe, Zambia and Angola will give anyone in Africa a run for their money of this I am sure.
I know for a fact that Cameroon has been on the recieving end of defeats by the likes Zambia,Zim and Angola in the past so lets wait and see what happens tomororrow Mlkama.

Meanwhile Mlkama remember 3-0 in 1996? :lol:
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Makanaky wrote:
Mankinka wrote:

Its not arrogance its confidence!
What do u say :?: :?: 5 - 3 :!: :!:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!