Michael Emenalo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Olayemi14
Egg
Egg
Michael Emenalo

Post by Olayemi14 »

The Saudi Pro League (SPL) is set to appoint Michael Emenalo as its first director of football.

https://theathletic.com/4685480/2023/07 ... tor/?amp=1
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Michael Emenalo

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Congratulations to Mike.
Well done.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Thank God that the Saudis don’t have Foreigner Bashers Association (FBA) folks running their football like us. Can you imagine Naija hiring a foreigner for that role? All hell will break loose on this forum. Our in-house foreigner bashers will have sleepless nights until the foreigner is fired.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:05 am Thank God that the Saudis don’t have Foreigner Bashers Association (FBA) folks running their football like us. Can you imagine Naija hiring a foreigner for that role? All hell will break loose on this forum. Our in-house foreigner bashers will have sleepless nights until the foreigner is fired.
you are so daft and dumb...nah bad belle dey do you.. why don't you congratulate and move in...but know you want to hijack the thread and make it all about you... no women football to stalk?
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

So Emenalo gets congratulations for going to the so called low quality league but our players that choose to play in Saudi get dropped from SE. What kind of a hypocrisy is that? Isbthe league now world class because Emenalo has joined?
Good financial move for him but not as good a professional move.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

What stops Emenalo, and Ex-Eagle from becoming a Football Director for Nigeria? Why?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:40 am So Emenalo gets congratulations for going to the so called low quality league but our players that choose to play in Saudi get dropped from SE. What kind of a hypocrisy is that? Isbthe league now world class because Emenalo has joined?
CVS and Walgreens store closings affecting your mediation compliance?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Igugu wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am What stops Emenalo, and Ex-Eagle from becoming a Football Director for Nigeria? Why?
He is black
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

iworo wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:05 am Thank God that the Saudis don’t have Foreigner Bashers Association (FBA) folks running their football like us. Can you imagine Naija hiring a foreigner for that role? All hell will break loose on this forum. Our in-house foreigner bashers will have sleepless nights until the foreigner is fired.
SMDH.
Talk about making an asinine comparison.

Saudi Arabia (SPL) hired an accomplished person. Someone who was a football director at Chelsea and at Monaco.

We should try doing same.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:40 am So Emenalo gets congratulations for going to the so called low quality league but our players that choose to play in Saudi get dropped from SE. What kind of a hypocrisy is that? Isbthe league now world class because Emenalo has joined?
I know this is a waste of my time, but Emenalo is actually being hired to build the competition and the clubs. Do you know jow big that job is? He is not being hired to go there and "work for a club." He is actually going to curate the whole thing. In 10 years, when he is done, and if the league is at par with European leagues, it will literally be his legacy. 100 years from now, his name will be emblazoned in Saudi Arabian football and the guy who made the league.

Siddon there for your small "working table" in your 3 bedroom house and be talking. Emenalo is 57, he is your junior and look at what he is doing with his life.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:18 am
I know this is a waste of my time, but Emenalo is actually being hired to build the competition and the clubs. Do you know jow big that job is? He is not being hired to go there and "work for a club." He is actually going to curate the whole thing. In 10 years, when he is done, and if the league is at par with European leagues, it will literally be his legacy. 100 years from now, his name will be emblazoned in Saudi Arabian football and the guy who made the league.

Siddon there for your small "working table" in your 3 bedroom house and be talking. Emenalo is 57, he is your junior and look at what he is doing with his life.
Emenalo is way older than me thank you very much. It’s obvious you like to type but all you seem to do is go on emotional and unstable rants on the regular. You’re the same person who claims players that go to Saudi should be dropped from but quality administrators to should be at top clubs who go to Saudi should be praised. I’ve found that your myopia makes it difficult for you to engage in any meaningful discussion without devolving in petty name calling.
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

May I have your attention please? Will the real Cybereagles FBAs please stand up? I see you Cellular :clap: :lol:…I see you TrollPokey :clap: :lol:. More forum FBAs are still gonna come out of the woodwork soon :D.
Last edited by iworo on Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:05 am May I have your attention please? Will the real Cybereagles FBAs please stand up? I see you Cellular :clap: :lol:…I see you TrollPokey :clap: :lol:. More forum FBAs are still gonna out of the woodwork soon :D.
go suck on a lemon, no one wants your unintelligent comments .. waste of space
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:30 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:18 am

Emenalo is way older than me thank you very much. It’s obvious you like to type but all you seem to do is go on emotional and unstable rants on the regular. You’re the same person who claims players that go to Saudi should be dropped from but quality administrators to should be at top clubs who go to Saudi should be praised. I’ve found that your myopia makes it difficult for you to engage in any meaningful discussion without devolving in petty name calling.
This is not true. Emenalo is at least 2 years your junior.

And I agree with you, anyone that goes to Saudi should never near the Super Eagles. So, yes, Emenalo should also never go near the Super Eagles. I am sure Emenalo will agree to that, as well. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The SPL has hired an extremely competent individual who will help to upgrade the SPL. Within the next 3 seasons, the SPL will probably become as viable as any league outside of Europe’s top 5. That’s the kind of move Nigeria should have made. I still think it’s a darned shame that the NFF did not poach Emenalo for the SuperEagles job❗️

Cheers.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Igugu wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am What stops Emenalo, and Ex-Eagle from becoming a Football Director for Nigeria? Why?
The pay.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Sporting directors/directors of football are one of the most overrated positions in the game. I'm happy for him.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Hmm some of the comments here. We Nigerians are truly a special breed. Anyway, congrats to Emenalo.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:24 am
The pay.
...the interference, the politics, the oga at the top nonsense, the low and backward iddiots mentality.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:59 am
The SPL has hired an extremely competent individual who will help to upgrade the SPL. Within the next 3 seasons, the SPL will probably become as viable as any league outside of Europe’s top 5. That’s the kind of move Nigeria should have made. I still think it’s a darned shame that the NFF did not poach Emenalo for the SuperEagles job❗️

Cheers.
someone said this on World Forum. Am I missing something? What qualifications does he have for this job?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:24 am
The pay.
You've spoken to him? Some people do not like stress. Its possible that he is one of such people.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:22 am Sporting directors/directors of football are one of the most overrated positions in the game. I'm happy for him.
How so?