Kelechi Nwakali…

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Nwakali…

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Lolly wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:20 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:41 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:39 pm
Gotti wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:11 am
Lolly wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:04 amHe was called up by previous managers. He was even in our AFCON 2021 squad and played in 2 group stage matches. He also payed at the FIFA U20 World Cup where he would have been seen by plenty agents.
He didn’t. Nigeria didn’t qualify…

He played in the U17 WC (w/ Osimhen and Chukwueze), was voted tournament MVP, signed by Arsenal (who btw declined to sign Chukwueze), and then because of byzantine work-permit rules was sent on endless loans where he was shuttled from right-winger to wingback and a hundred and one roles in-between but rarely the creative role that he had excelled in.
Oh you are right. I got that wrong. He actually played at the 2019 Africa U-23 Cup of Nations. That’s the tournament we didn’t qualify from our group and missed out on the Olympics.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this isn't new
Yes, it isn't new. But I got it right with Iheanacho and Ndidi not finding buyers when they got relegated unlike you that boldly stated they would be bought by EPL clubs.
You sound happy they didn’t get buyers just to justify your bad belle. Nobody would pay $15-20 million for a player in his last season when they can get him on a free transfer if they wait just a little while longer. Keep on wishing them bad luck, Mr bad belle🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:04 amHe was called up by previous managers. He was even in our AFCON 2021 squad and played in 2 group stage matches. He also payed at the FIFA U20 World Cup where he would have been seen by plenty agents.

He played in the U17 WC (w/ Osimhen and Chukwueze), was voted tournament MVP, signed by Arsenal (who btw declined to sign Chukwueze), and then because of byzantine work-permit rules was sent on endless loans where he was shuttled from right-winger to wingback and a hundred and one roles in-between but rarely the creative role that he had excelled in.
Oh you are right. I got that wrong. He actually played at the 2019 Africa U-23 Cup of Nations. That’s the tournament we didn’t qualify from our group and missed out on the Olympics.
Yes, it isn't new. But I got it right with Iheanacho and Ndidi not finding buyers when they got relegated unlike you that boldly stated they would be bought by EPL clubs.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you just make things up as you go..oh my ..what a fallacy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:27 pm

You sound happy they didn’t get buyers just to justify your bad belle. Nobody would pay $15-20 million for a player in his last season when they can get him on a free transfer if they wait just a little while longer. Keep on wishing them bad luck, Mr bad belle🤔❗️

Cheers.
You are not smart just like your friend Bigpork.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

While this one's team was getting relegated, he was on instagram checking out influencers and slay queens. Tomorrow now, the corrupt CE's members that he has on his payroll will come here and start twerking with one buttock, demanding that Finidi invites him. :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

packerland wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:13 pm
Lolly wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:38 pm
Cellular wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:30 pm
Enugu II wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:40 pm Ol' boy, I have never ever read about a player who has done very little in his career get the kind of HYPE Nwakali gets on this Forum. I wonder what most would have written about him if he showed just a tad more --- win more balls, put himself about more and do something else besides string along passes.
The only one closer to him is the CE legend, Ibrahim Rabiu, who managed to make Ayo's 11 for 8 years running.

Nwakali needs better representation and needs to sit with his team and define a path for him to maybe achieve whatever potential folks think he has.

I really don't know if football is a priority for the dude.
Why?
They said he loves social media more than the game itself (no be me talk am). But seriosly, I know he strolls a lot on the pitch but a guy like Ozil did the same. Something about him must be putting teams off. Even my Arsenal that are notorious for hanging onto deadwoods far too long got rid of him for next to nothing in 3 yrs of no first team action.
When we tok am dem say na bad belle.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:39 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:13 pm
Lolly wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:38 pm
Cellular wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:30 pm
Enugu II wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:40 pm Ol' boy, I have never ever read about a player who has done very little in his career get the kind of HYPE Nwakali gets on this Forum. I wonder what most would have written about him if he showed just a tad more --- win more balls, put himself about more and do something else besides string along passes.
The only one closer to him is the CE legend, Ibrahim Rabiu, who managed to make Ayo's 11 for 8 years running.

Nwakali needs better representation and needs to sit with his team and define a path for him to maybe achieve whatever potential folks think he has.

I really don't know if football is a priority for the dude.
Why?
They said he loves social media more than the game itself (no be me talk am). But seriosly, I know he strolls a lot on the pitch but a guy like Ozil did the same. Something about him must be putting teams off. Even my Arsenal that are notorious for hanging onto deadwoods far too long got rid of him for next to nothing in 3 yrs of no first team action.
When we tok am dem say na bad belle.

He is a legend.

Just before his time...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp