SUPER FALCONS GET $60K EACH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SUPER FALCONS GET $60K EACH

Post by jette1 »

$60,000 each in the bag for qualifying to knockout stage
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvXeWGhg ... BiNWFlZA==
Last edited by jette1 on Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUPER FALCONS GET $60 EACH

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

BAT is working. :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Prize money pledged to each player who advances to a given stage of the 2023 World CupA bar chart showing how much prize money will be allocated to Women's World Cup players. Following negotiations led by players' union FIFPRO, every participating footballer will receive at least $30,000 during this year's Women's World Cup. FIFA will pay a further $61 million in prize money to federations, who will decide how to split it.
Group stage (16 teams)
$30K
Round of 16 (8 teams)
$60K
Quarterfinals (4 teams)
$90K
Fourth place
$165K
Third place
$180K
Runner-up
$195K
Winner
$270K
Source: FIFA
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:01 am BAT is working. :clap:
BAT has nothing to do with it. This is prize money that FIFA will pay to each participating player. Money will be handed over to the respective FA, so that they can hand over to each player.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Jedi Jedi,

You have to change your topic. I am not sure whether it was your plan to create a false topic in order to lure people in. Its not acceptable.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ikemba wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:16 am
BAT has nothing to do with it. This is prize money that FIFA will pay to each participating player. Money will be handed over to the respective FA, so that they can hand over to each player.
Oh no!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Heck no. The money should be paid into the girls personal bank accounts.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

jette1 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:58 am $60,000 each in the bag for qualifying to knockout stage
Your title is misleading. FIFA won’t disburse the payments directly to the ladies. Instead, they will disburse $60,000 per squad member to the qualifying federations. I sincerely hope the ladies get all of it but there’s no guarantee that they will at this point❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:06 am Jedi Jedi,

You have to change your topic. I am not sure whether it was your plan to create a false topic in order to lure people in. Its not acceptable.
Dude is a joke.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

:D
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:26 am
jette1 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:58 am $60,000 each in the bag for qualifying to knockout stage
Your title is misleading. FIFA won’t disburse the payments directly to the ladies. Instead the will disburse $60,000 per squad member to the qualifying federations. I sincerely hope the ladies get all of it but there’s no guarantee that they will at this point❗️

Cheers.
I wonder why? :D :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:20 am
Oh no!
Exactly.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

For accuracy, please change the heading if the thread from $60 to $60k. That will avoid confusion for readers and browsers.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUPER FALCONS GET $60K EACH

Post by jette1 »

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

They will be paid directly as negotiated by FIFPRO

https://fifpro.org/en/who-we-are/what-w ... onditions/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i am tired of reading fake and false report and majority of the time jette1 spams CE with this. Can the mods lock the thread. Also when he opens a thread all we see is a link to another site with no content in the thread
SuperEagles

MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Correction. Fifa is paying accounts directly of the players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:51 pm i am tired of reading fake and false report and majority of the time jette1 spams CE with this. Can the mods lock the thread. Also when he opens a thread all we see is a link to another site with no content in the thread
Big porky You are a stinky rear end

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:48 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:51 pm i am tired of reading fake and false report and majority of the time jette1 spams CE with this. Can the mods lock the thread. Also when he opens a thread all we see is a link to another site with no content in the thread
Focus on the comments instead of concerning yourself about my body parts. i do not swing that way
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:48 pm
Jedi Jedi, this has to be your last warning on this thread.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

MYMIND wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:16 pm
No, they are not!

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/f ... p-players/

After saying last month that it created a path for Women's World Cup prize money to go directly to players, FIFA shared on the eve of the tournament that it is actually unable to do so. The June announcement was seen as a mechanism to reduce inequities in women's soccer.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino said in June that it created a "unique redistribution model" that would ensure each player at this year's World Cup would pocket at least $30,000 in prize money and that the players on the championship-winning team would take home $270,000. FIFA implied that the money would skip over national federations, who usually receive the prize money and are encouraged -- but not always required -- to distribute the funds to players.

"We have issued these recommendations, but we have an association of associations," Infantino said, per the Associated Press. "So whatever payments we do, we will go through the associations and then the associations will, of course, make the relevant payments to their own players. We are in touch with all the associations."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ikemba wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:40 pm
MYMIND wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:16 pm
No, they are not!

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/f ... p-players/

After saying last month that it created a path for Women's World Cup prize money to go directly to players, FIFA shared on the eve of the tournament that it is actually unable to do so. The June announcement was seen as a mechanism to reduce inequities in women's soccer.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino said in June that it created a "unique redistribution model" that would ensure each player at this year's World Cup would pocket at least $30,000 in prize money and that the players on the championship-winning team would take home $270,000. FIFA implied that the money would skip over national federations, who usually receive the prize money and are encouraged -- but not always required -- to distribute the funds to players.

"We have issued these recommendations, but we have an association of associations," Infantino said, per the Associated Press. "So whatever payments we do, we will go through the associations and then the associations will, of course, make the relevant payments to their own players. We are in touch with all the associations."
You may be right. Here is the explanation:
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What a public disgrace and the moomoo NFF people were clapping, not realizing that the words were an insult to them, :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Good! I hope they will give the young ladies their monies
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.