Osimhen Injured

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimhen Injured

Post by danfo driver »

Last edited by danfo driver on Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen Injured

Post by Tobi17 »

Osimhen's injury records worries me tbh, I'm hearing he might not be available for the world cup qualifiers...it's almost as if he's hardly available when we need his quality most. We really need to build around the new boys like Gift Orban and Boniface and hope they step up, cause I can't trust the likes of Iheanacho anymore to deputize for Osimhen
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

An ankle distortion or twisted ankle is often the result of twisting or overextending your ankle in an awkward way. Symptoms include pain, bruising and swelling of the ankle. This type of injury is treated at the emergency department and you will be discharged afterwards.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:54 pm An ankle distortion or twisted ankle is often the result of twisting or overextending your ankle in an awkward way. Symptoms include pain, bruising and swelling of the ankle. This type of injury is treated at the emergency department and you will be discharged afterwards.
Was this what you had or yours was actually broken? I hope sey you don heal sha…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:30 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:54 pm An ankle distortion or twisted ankle is often the result of twisting or overextending your ankle in an awkward way. Symptoms include pain, bruising and swelling of the ankle. This type of injury is treated at the emergency department and you will be discharged afterwards.
Was this what you had or yours was actually broken? I hope sey you don heal sha…
How can he break an ankle when he’s always seated with his legs crossed typing rubbish? He sustained an injury attempting a crossover move trying to lift his left leg over and across his right leg, Na so bobo tear tendon o. 6 months in crutches for that bold move. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

No , I had a trimalleolar fracture
SuperEagles

goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

Another reason why every roster spot matters…but we’ll continue wasting it on benchwarmers and free agents
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Good thing we have so many options in this position. I hope sense prevails and both Orban and Bonaventure get added.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

The reckless tackle was done by Napoli new green center back, Natan from Red Bulls Brazil..
afc##
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

The reckless tackle was done by Napoli new green center back, Natan from Red Bulls Brazil..
afc##
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:07 am
How can he break an ankle when he’s always seated with his legs crossed typing rubbish? He sustained an injury attempting a crossover move trying to lift his left leg over and across his right leg, Na so bobo tear tendon o. 6 months in crutches for that bold move. :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Osimhen and Oshoala are great but you can’t count on them due to their history with injuries. I won’t beg the likes of Balogun and Vicky Lopez but we should be going after their likes if they have any desire to play for us. It might look like we have a lot of strikers but all it takes is 1 or 2 injuries and an out of form player(s) for you to realize that the quality & quantity you thought you had is not there. Injuries are suspension are factors to consider too. We saw all three come to manifestation during the WCQ. Osimhen & Ndidi were injured, Iwobi was suspended, and Kele was out of form.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:45 pm Osimhen and Oshoala are great but you can’t count on them due to their history with injuries. I won’t beg the likes of Balogun and Vicky Lopez but we should be going after their likes if they have any desire to play for us. It might look like we have a lot of strikers but all it takes is 1 or 2 injuries and an out of form player(s) for you to realize that the quality & quantity you thought you had is not there. Injuries are suspension are factors to consider too. We saw all three come to manifestation during the WCQ. Osimhen & Ndidi were injured, Iwobi was suspended, and Kele was out of form.
Learn to live and think in absolute. My goodness what sort of negative thinking is this
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

goke313 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:03 am Another reason why every roster spot matters…but we’ll continue wasting it on benchwarmers and free agents
The eeeediots will tell us that "Musa probably won't even play"

Peseiro was bringing on defenders to play his position last match.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:42 pm Osimhen's injury records worries me tbh, I'm hearing he might not be available for the world cup qualifiers...it's almost as if he's hardly available when we need his quality most. We really need to build around the new boys like Gift Orban and Boniface and hope they step up, cause I can't trust the likes of Iheanacho anymore to deputize for Osimhen
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Sunset wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:44 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:42 pm Osimhen's injury records worries me tbh, I'm hearing he might not be available for the world cup qualifiers...it's almost as if he's hardly available when we need his quality most. We really need to build around the new boys like Gift Orban and Boniface and hope they step up, cause I can't trust the likes of Iheanacho anymore to deputize for Osimhen