Senegal the most overhyped team at the ANC?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mankinka
Egg
Egg
Senegal the most overhyped team at the ANC?

Post by Mankinka »

Of all the underachievers Senegal have been the biggest dissapoinment so far and the Burkinabe's made them look very ordinary indeed.
While they have a very good defence as an attacking force they are non exsistent save for Camara but he needs to learn to shoot straight. I don't see Senegal beating Mali.
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Probably in a tight head to head with Nigeria judging by yesterday's preformance.

Q
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Makinka

we have a saying in Nigeria - "Why go to Sokoto to look for the thing that is in your Shokoto" ....Didn't you not see all lamentations on the forum yesterday, surely Nigeria deserves the accolade of most over-hyped team at the ANC. As we stand Nigeria is in real danger of being kicked out in the first round.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

No Mankinka Senegal are not the most overhyped team its Nigeria that is the most overhyped team. :D
Last edited by Mzekezeke on Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Makinka;
Burkina Faso is not an easy team. They are among Africa's top ten.

I would not write Senegal off so quickly! :lol:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"