Ezesports should not be allowed to get away scot free

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ezesports should not be allowed to get away scot free

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I know everyone is having a go at Chukwu but hey, that Ezesports cannot be spared either. His crimes are just as henious.

There is nothing CCC should have done that was not made claer to him. As most of you know, Kick Off Chief and myself even passed a lot of these technical details on to him.

Ezesports not only refused to help out but he even declined to pass on any help of his own. As far as he was concerened: "So what if CCC does not know what is going on. Let the team fail, that will not cost me any money."

The man clearly does not give a damn for Nigerian football. Those of you that are fervent Christians, do you remember what Elijah did to the prophets of Ball on Mount Carmel when he was proven right and they were wrong.

I honestly want to do likewise to the likes of Ezesports, Muzines, Gotti, Cyber Saint et all today. However, I will be a bit more magnanimous.

With regards to Eze, surely we have to review the membership of a forumer who wants Nigeria to do badly simply because of the monetary gains he stands to acrue from that. The sooner Naija gets knocked out of the ANC, the more win bonuses there are tyo share around.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ayo, what can we do ban him? He'll only register undera different name;

Besides, it's not his fault that we have a moron as coach and neanderthals in the FA; aside from dissing him publicly here, I say let him be;
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Boy, o boy, o boy. I'm just as disappointed as any man, if not more. I'm angry at Eze because he defends CCC to the hilt. Well, I also admire him because he did what a friend is suppose to do.

However, we need to practice what we preach. We want a coach free from interferance, but only as long as he listens to us. If Eze can influence his decision, how many others can?

Ayo I feel your pain, but I don't think Eze is guilty of the crime he's accused of. I do not see why CCC should also take yours and KOC,s techincal details as a blue print, for the same reason. CCC should rise or fall by his own decision. Outside influence, regardless of which quarter it came from, should not be encouraged.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Yemster, I find it unacceptable that he refused to help in any shape or form. He has made it categorically clear that he does not give a damn about the team.

Despite his proximity to CCC, he left Kick Off Chief and myself do all the work. Now do you not fimnd that nuseating, gut-wrenching and despicable?
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

what work are u talking about Ayo?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
mystic

Post by mystic »

Ayo:

This post is irresponsible. Stop with the lynch mob mentality and let's focus on the remaining 2 games. This is no time to be settling personal scores.
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

Na wa o!
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Yemster, I find it unacceptable that he refused to help in any shape or form. He has made it categorically clear that he does not give a damn about the team.

Despite his proximity to CCC, he left Kick Off Chief and myself do all the work. Now do you not fimnd that nuseating, gut-wrenching and despicable?
I know, but read PaJimoh's response cos it pretty much sums up what I would have posted as a reply...(at least the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs).
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ayo, you are taking this thing too far. Ezesports is good people and does not owe you or I any obligation whatsoever. It's one thing to poke fun at a guy but anything more is ridiculous. He wants the eagles to win just as much as the next guy.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

all of u get a life
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

green4life wrote:Ayo, you are taking this thing too far. Ezesports is good people and does not owe you or I any obligation whatsoever. It's one thing to poke fun at a guy but anything more is ridiculous. He wants the eagles to win just as much as the next guy.
Would Eze had been given part of the match bonus or even a thank you had CCC won?

The buck stops and end with CCC whoever he choses to listen to is his business.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Re: Ezesports should not be allowed to get away scot free

Post by Shownoja »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I know everyone is having a go at Chukwu but hey, that Ezesports cannot be spared either. His crimes are just as henious.

There is nothing CCC should have done that was not made claer to him. As most of you know, Kick Off Chief and myself even passed a lot of these technical details on to him.

Ezesports not only refused to help out but he even declined to pass on any help of his own. As far as he was concerened: "So what if CCC does not know what is going on. Let the team fail, that will not cost me any money."
The man clearly does not give a damn for Nigerian football. Those of you that are fervent Christians, do you remember what Elijah did to the prophets of Ball on Mount Carmel when he was proven right and they were wrong.

I honestly want to do likewise to the likes of Ezesports, Muzines, Gotti, Cyber Saint et all today. However, I will be a bit more magnanimous.

With regards to Eze, surely we have to review the membership of a forumer who wants Nigeria to do badly simply because of the monetary gains he stands to acrue from that. The sooner Naija gets knocked out of the ANC, the more win bonuses there are tyo share around.
Ayo you need to be careful here. If Ezeports has not said those words I have bolded, then you have just slandered the man and you could end up in a court of law. Sometimes you need to let your thinking faculty have time to reset before you post.
To stop trying is to start dying
bleaching cream
Egg
Egg

Post by bleaching cream »

Ayo, abeg leave the Hitler tactics. Whether the allegations u make is founded or not, Eze is still entitiled to make his chioces he shouldn't be lynched because u do not agree with it.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

bleaching cream wrote:Ayo, abeg leave the Hitler tactics. Whether the allegations u make is founded or not, Eze is still entitiled to make his chioces he shouldn't be lynched because u do not agree with it.
I think Ayo has a lot to learn from your statement bleaching cream, and it will not be a bad idea to incorporate the words of PaJimoh as well. If your instructions had been passed on by Eze, it will have been all dandy abi?

Cheek.
To stop trying is to start dying
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ayo, haba!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Ezesportsworld
Egg
Egg
Ayo

Post by Ezesportsworld »

Ayo just because I did not agree to send your dossier to CCC, I will then be banned from CE. My fren I could have sent your recommendations but last time I checked you never played the game, never had a coaching certificate, never coached even a high school team. So my fellow CE do you all want a journalist to coach our National team ? Ayo so because Naija did not hire Robson you still dey vex?...Remember you were supposed to share gatetakings, players bonus with Robson.....so no vex there will be another opportunity for you......Osondi Owendi....stop hating
www.ezesportsworld.net

Chesapeake sports Academy
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

i hear the drums of war.

abeg,make una cease fire till the ANC finish. Or at least,till naija makes her exit.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

Ayo this is a very irresponsible and immature post
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ayo, this is toally irrational and uncalled for.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
PaJimoh
Re: Ayo

Post by PaJimoh »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Haa, Thank God. You can always count on this site to brighten your mood

Ezesportsworld wrote:Ayo just because I did not agree to send your dossier to CCC, I will then be banned from CE. My fren I could have sent your recommendations but last time I checked you never played the game, never had a coaching certificate, never coached even a high school team. So my fellow CE do you all want a journalist to coach our National team ? Ayo so because Naija did not hire Robson you still dey vex?...Remember you were supposed to share gatetakings, players bonus with Robson.....so no vex there will be another opportunity for you......Osondi Owendi....stop hating
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Omonoba:
My sentiments exactly.

CCC will only listen to who he wants to listen to.. I think it is rather idealistic to expect anyone to stroll to the man with sheet of paper and recommendations and expect him to take advice in good faith.

As bad as CCC is, he is a qualified coach. Then who are we to tell him what to do?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

This is a very silly and unneccesarily imflammatory post.Assumming that ezesports even did as you asked(which i would not have)why the hell would CCC plan his match that way.Look if you want this job just apply for it.These gestapo tactics are just ridiculous!!! :x :x
daddyrich
Egg
Egg

Post by daddyrich »

Only a Zikite could have written this! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Baxter Onigbinde's second coming is the most disingenious stint ever in Nigerian coaching history.