The new bushmen...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
The new bushmen...

Post by bushboy »

Good afternoon friends,

I have been looking at my current list of bushmen that was compiled more than a decade ago, and I must say I am pleased with the accomplishments of every one of them. But most are now old and semi-retired.

So to stay true to the spirit of the list - which is to identify young talent that I think we be stars for both club and country - I will soon be unveiling a new class of "bushboy's bushmen" in the coming days.

Who will make the list? Find out soon!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The new bushmen...

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Pls list some of their accomplishments. Also, do not include any of our up and coming talents like Orban or Boniface on your new kill list.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Awoniyi is beginning to look to me the better striker than Osimhen

And I know I'll get crucified and ripped apart for this take...

BUT, there's something uniquely dynamic about Awo's game that isn't as simple as him being that big and powerful running traditional old school #9, if you all pay close attention to his game lately; Awo has added more subtle finesse and technical abilities to his game...almost like a late blooming Didier Drogba.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:48 pm Awoniyi is beginning to look to me the better striker than Osimhen

BUT, there's something uniquely dynamic about Awo's game that isn't as simple as him being that big and powerful running traditional old school #9, if you all pay close attention to his game lately; Awo has added more subtle finesse and technical abilities to his game...almost like a late blooming Didier Drogba.
Tobi, u don shack Egbo? Abi u don join Bret Fart’s Azerbaijani talent scouting agency? Abeg take am easy o.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:01 pm Good afternoon friends,

I have been looking at my current list of bushmen that was compiled more than a decade ago, and I must say I am pleased with the accomplishments of every one of them. But most are now old and semi-retired.

So to stay true to the spirit of the list - which is to identify young talent that I think we be stars for both club and country - I will soon be unveiling a new class of "bushboy's bushmen" in the coming days.

Who will make the list? Find out soon!!!
Oh no. Our boys are doing well. Please don’t confine them to your garbage heap of mediocrity.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:48 pm Awoniyi is beginning to look to me the better striker than Osimhen

Lol, are you okay?
Kudos to Awoniyi too :clap: .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Wow calm down with the Hyping. Osimhen is still the boss.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

All hail the bushmen!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

Bushboy… I have spoken with the boys and they all ask that you please exclude them from any version of your list going forward… in fact the ones previously on your list are begging to be taken off so they can salvage whatever is left of their careers :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

gurrano wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:43 pm Bushboy… I have spoken with the boys and they all ask that you please exclude them from any version of your list going forward… in fact the ones previously on your list are begging to be taken off so they can salvage whatever is left of their careers :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
The guy is a demonic devil! He used people like Oduwa to do juju, using their blood to make money. Now Oduwa is in Israel league.

Moffi was doing so well, the then used Moffi's blood to do juju to feed, look at Moffi now - left out of the Super Eagles and only 1 goal this season.

No be demonic wickedness be this?

Now, he wants to sacrifice the blood of Bonface and Tidjani to enrich himself. and end their careers. Both players fought hard to get to where they are and this guy did not give a damn about them. Now that they have attained success and things are going well for them, his native doctor has asked him to bring their blood to use them. The likes of Ighalo and Oduwa, he has drained every inch of blood from them and they are now dried up!

Ask yourself this--- Why did he not pick Tidjani and Boniface when they were in lower leagues, strugglin? Horrible human being, if you ask me.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:06 pm
gurrano wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:43 pm Bushboy… I have spoken with the boys and they all ask that you please exclude them from any version of your list going forward… in fact the ones previously on your list are begging to be taken off so they can salvage whatever is left of their careers :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
The guy is a demonic devil! He used people like Oduwa to do juju, using their blood to make money. Now Oduwa is in Israel league.

Moffi was doing so well, the then used Moffi's blood to do juju to feed, look at Moffi now - left out of the Super Eagles and only 1 goal this season.

Now, he wants to sacrifice the blood of Bonface and Tidjani to enrich himself. and end their careers. Both players fought hard to get to where they are and this guy did not give a damn about them. Now that they have attained success and things are going well for them, his native doctor has asked him to bring their blood to use them. The likes of Ighalo and Oduwa, he has drained every inch of blood from them and they are now dried up!

Ask yourself this--- Why did he not pick Tidjani and Boniface when they were in lower leagues, strugglin? Horrible human being, if you ask me.
It won't work, he doesn't the power of Christ will compel all evil, the likes of Bonnie etc cannot be under his spell, because they are already under the protection . He can choose to claim them, but no one on CE will believe that. He is a bandwagoner looking for quick successes . We can all see what he did to Isaac
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:06 pm

It won't work, he doesn't the power of Christ will compel all evil, the likes of Bonnie etc cannot be under his spell, because they are already under the protection . He can choose to claim them, but no one on CE will believe that. He is a bandwagoner looking for quick successes . We can all see what he did to Isaac
abi!? Amen :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?