Super Eagles vs KSA in Oct !!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles vs KSA in Oct !!

Post by danfo driver »

Last edited by danfo driver on Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:19 pm
Dem born me well.
Very well sef. You don't worry about that.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Na you we suppose ask that question, with your fascination with sexual 'favours', men's anal orifices, poor etiquette, bad manners and that your penchant for effortlessly lying.
Oh my word! The lies. Lai Mohammed would be proud! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's not even mention your poor grasp of the English language despite being omo Baba Olowo - according to you.
You need to get some serious advise/advice/advize (choose one) :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
You still have not answered the questions. Is there something you are telling us, secretly? :woot: If dem born you well, answer the questions and state the truth. :D

Simple as that. Were you a mod? Did you attempt something that was bigger than you? Did it impact me? Did you lose your title/position which you worked hard to achieve? :lol: :lol: Simple questions. Answer them and prove me wrong! You cant!

I truly feel bad for you. You added "Moderator, Cybereagles.com" to your LinkedIn and your CV. It was something you cherished and if you remember, when you were a mod, you were a cvnnt! You took the job like your life depended on it and used to bully people. To then lose it like that? Taken away from you? Your humiliation made public? Now you walk around without the moderator's badge and people who used to fear you before now talk to you any how. :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It must hurt.

Why are you not a mod today? :wink:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:13 pm
I'm glad everyone has taken a notice to the highlighted, DanFAGs obsession with sexual inferences, abusive descriptions and other offensive rhetorics of the sort definitely can't be overlooked anymore, the guy is seriously disturbed and you've got to wonder what he does to men around him...especially the younger ones? Strange individual.
Imported :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:09 pm A friendly vs Mozambique has been added 3 days after the KSA game. :thumb:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
At least it’s something.
We need to use every op to solidify the team.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good move. We need to play every one that is invited. No more time for experiment. Invite the best 23 and work on the defense and midfield. I hear Maduka Okoye may make a return.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Mozambique is exactly the caliber of team we will need to get max 3 points from at afcon.

A pot 4 or even a weak pot 3 team.

Will be a good test.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:31 pm Mozambique is exactly the caliber of team we will need to get max 3 points from at afcon.

A pot 4 or even a weak pot 3 team.

Will be a good test.
just having a second match is sufficient. i am hoping the coach can use both games to work on tactics and continues team bonding. At this point, he should have an idea about not less than 20 players he wants take to the AFCON.
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:09 pm A friendly vs Mozambique has been added 3 days after the KSA game. :thumb:
This is more like, a quarter bread is better than non. Mozambique is not a strong team that is needed to toughen the Eagles. If we were playing a team like Zambia which had pedigree it would have been better. Am not really excited about tis. Our NFF are just clueless !
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

onovo wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:19 pm
This is more like, a quarter bread is better than non. Mozambique is not a strong team that is needed to toughen the Eagles. If we were playing a team like Zambia which had pedigree it would have been better. Am not really excited about tis. Our NFF are just clueless !
Mozambique is actually a decent team, they play some good football
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Why are Super Eagles playing King Sunny Ade? I thought the team had their own songs?