Super Eagles vs KSA in Oct !!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles vs KSA in Oct !!

Post by ANC »

deanotito wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:35 am Not so nice. Them go toast our players die. The whole super eagles fit just decamp there the next transfer window.

:rotf:
thats a possibility. That would be a disaster :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

This is great news. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I always felt that the ST&P game would not really give us much info on the true state of the team.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:37 am This is great news. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I always felt that the ST&P game would not really give us much info on the true state of the team.
Neither will the Saudi game.Friendlies are not a true predictor of future performance.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:26 am Better than nothing. Need a game against a team like England
...you don't wanna be embarrassed, start with minnows. We don't want anything to lower moral at this stage.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Musa is warming up after hearing this news :tic:

Wha choo looking at?!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:54 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:37 am This is great news. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Neither will the Saudi game.Friendlies are not a true predictor of future performance.

Neither are they necessarily designed to be.

What they are however, which is the goal I might add, is a good indicator of where you are at in your development, especially if it is against a good opponent..
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

I laugh reading those sneering at KSA, and pretending to know the game. We overhype
our players and teams and have very little regard for the opposition and reality. Those with
such attitude are the most lamenting when our team lose to those they believe are minnows.

As someone mentioned, friendlies are meant to assess players and team formations, but many
herein believe playing England or any other established teams is the only way to measure SE
strength. Outside Africa, I wish we can play Japan, Panama, Australia, Belgium. These teams
will surely expose the SE to different styles and on field attitudes.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

OGN is reporting that Musa will be back for the KSA and WCQ. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:07 pm OGN is reporting that Musa will be back for the KSA and WCQ. :laugh:
They said Musa and 4 others

Am guessing

Sanusi, Samuel, Iwobi, Omeruo

So who loses out

Collins, Ebuehi, Onyedika, Torunariga, and Orban for Musa.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Journalists and social media Berra pillage Peseiro when he drops Orban for Musa. We better not let him get away with it.

In the meantime may Musa slip and break his leg.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:25 pm Journalists and social media Berra pillage Peseiro when he drops Orban for Musa. We better not let him get away with it.

I don’t get your obsession with Musa, he hasn’t been a major part of SE since 2018 and Farley plays. Whoever replaces him is also not likely to play any significant mins. I doubt the report is true because Musa hasn’t even played for his club in a while, no way he picked a month ahead of the KSA game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:rotf: :rotf: This site is so funny. If the first person to respond had said this is bad news, everybody would have followed suit and called it bad news, just like every one is calling it good news now.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:25 pm Journalists and social media Berra pillage Peseiro when he drops Orban for Musa. We better not let him get away with it.

You are such a despicable being :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:53 pm :rotf: :rotf: This site is so funny. If the first person to respond had said this is bad news, everybody would have followed suit and called it bad news, just like every one is calling it good news now.
The good news is that we have a friendly not because it’s KSA.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:51 pm

I don’t get your obsession with Musa, he hasn’t been a major part of SE since 2018 and Farley plays. Whoever replaces him is also not likely to play any significant mins. I doubt the report is true because Musa hasn’t even played for his club in a while, no way he picked a month ahead of the KSA game.
Musa if picked will likely drop Orban from the squad. A guy who is in terrific scoring form that is demanding huge transfer fees from top clubs.

It is a lie that just because Musa doesn't play the guy who would replace him would not play.

Against Sierra Leone we needed a goal and instead of bringing on Musa he brought on DEFENDERS.

Think about that for a moment. He is so useless that Peseiro would rather bring on defenders over Musa when we need a goal.

Do you think the same would have happened if it was Orban on the bench ?

Musa is really becoming an annoyance and a detriment to SE. Fock him and fock those goat herding clowns who protect his place to the detriment of SE and to the detriment of a young up and comming Nigerian.

Thos eeddiot is actually talking about another world cup.

I stand by what I said and I don't care who it angers.

May he break his focking leg.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

wanaj0 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:02 pm

You are such a despicable being :boo:
The despicable being is one who is so full of pride and arrogance , and immoral character they believe because of connections they should STEAL the place of more deserving individuals.

The world is full of this type of corruption and despicable individuals, and the world is focked up because of it.

This clown deserves every bit of hatred and vitriol directed towards him. We are way too lenient with such crooked individuals.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:18 pm

Musa if picked will likely drop Orban from the squad. A guy who is in terrific scoring form that is demanding huge transfer fees from top clubs.

It is a lie that just because Musa doesn't play the guy who would replace him would not play.

Against Sierra Leone we needed a goal and instead of bringing on Musa he brought on DEFENDERS.

Think about that for a moment. He is so useless that Peseiro would rather bring on defenders over Musa when we need a goal.

Musa is really becoming an annoyance and a detriment to SE. Fock him and fock those goat herding clowns who protect his place to the detriment of SE and to the detriment of a young up and comming Nigerian.

I think Musa’s goal is to retire after the next WC if we qualify. Una wan give yourself another 3yrs of this?
:laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I tried my best to take owngoalnigeria serious before but after getting so many reports wrong especially regarding player call ups wrong, I just don't bother myself with any source from there anymore. Which makes me believe the Musa story is probably another owngoal fabu
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:38 pm I tried my best to take owngoalnigeria serious before but after getting so many reports wrong especially regarding player call ups wrong, I just don't bother myself with any source from there anymore. Which makes me believe the Musa story is probably another owngoal fabu
Owngoal is 50/50 to be honest
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:53 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:38 pm I tried my best to take owngoalnigeria serious before but after getting so many reports wrong especially regarding player call ups wrong, I just don't bother myself with any source from there anymore. Which makes me believe the Musa story is probably another owngoal fabu
Owngoal is 50/50 to be honest
That’s their job and they do it well. If they only wrote facts it wouldn’t get them much readership. We don’t have league football and the SE only play a few times a yr. Every popular team has bloggers who are 50/50 in their reports. Infact, we here at CE are addicted to OGN whenever the SE are about to play.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

But according to you, he is dropping the people he will be dropping because of the 3 homebased players mandate.

Same mandate that made him not cap Torunariga or Orban.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:28 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:18 pm

I think Musa’s goal is to retire after the next WC if we qualify. Una wan give yourself another 3yrs of this?
:laugh:
We will NOT qualify for the WC until Musa is out of the team. Mark my words! Let him continue to wait for a world cup that will NEVER come! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Saudi Arabia is a good team. They are a better team than Nigeria! Let's be real here. Btw, they are the only team to beat the World Champion!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!