Super Eagles vs KSA in Oct !!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles vs KSA in Oct !!

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:59 pm wait oo, damunk isn't a mod , I do recall he had that on his username.
Yup! He was. And then he tried to ban me. I fought him, called for a legal hearing to determine my case. And then at the hearing, I took the a55 hole to the cleaners! Finished him and demanded that as punishment, he is stripped of his title and removed from his position. And that was how he was removed. :lol:

Looking back now, I do sometimes feel pity for him, as he has calm down small. I am thinking of writing to the admins to reinstate him. He is not a bad person.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:31 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:59 pm wait oo, damunk isn't a mod , I do recall he had that on his username.
Yup! He was. And then he tried to ban me. I fought him, called for a legal hearing to determine my case. And then at the hearing, I took the a55 hole to the cleaners! Finished him and demanded that as punishment, he is stripped of his title and removed from his position. And that was how he was removed. :lol:

Looking back now, I do sometimes feel pity for him, as he has calm down small. I am thinking of writing to the admins to reinstate him. He is not a bad person.
DanFOOL the online terminator!!

Imagine bragging over winning a "legal hearing" on a faceless sports forum where fans just come to banter and appraise Nigerian football :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:26 am

Imagine bragging over winning a "legal hearing" on a faceless sports forum where fans just come to banter and appraise Nigerian football :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Slow Toad,

Do you know how we all found out that you found a woman from Ghana to marry you 3 months ago? You came to a "faceless SPORTS forum where fans just come to banter and appraise Nigerian football" and told us! :woot:

Hope the 3 months marriage is going well? It cant be easy in the first year. Sometimes, some men out there-- men we dont know about, they occupy themselves with silly things and before they know it, the woman strays. We have heard these stories. Its very good to pay attention to the home. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:34 am

Slow Toad,

Do you know how we all found out that you found a woman from Ghana to marry you 3 months ago? You came to a "faceless SPORTS forum where fans just come to banter and appraise Nigerian football" and told us! :woot:

Hope the 3 months marriage is going well? It cant be easy in the first year. Sometimes, some men out there-- men we dont know about, they occupy themselves with silly things and before they know it, the woman strays. We have heard these stories. Its very good to pay attention to the home. :D
Nice try DanFAG,

My babe girl is a Texas born and raised Ghanaian queen :D :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:08 am

Slow Toad,

Nice try DanFAG,

Slow Toad,

What next would you tell us on this "faceless sports forum where fans just come to banter and appraise Nigerian football?" Her name and age? :lol: :lol:

Its okay that you went to Obuasi to import her. No one will judge you. American girls usually do not like slow men. They aren't too patient. And wont take the time to help you with your thoughts. :D

P.s--3 months is a very short time. And things are happening, brother! Things! please pay attention to the home. :D
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:04 am

Slow Toad,

Nice try DanFAG,

Slow Toad,

What next would you tell us on this "faceless sports forum where fans just come to banter and appraise Nigerian football?" Her name and age? :lol: :lol:

Its okay that you went to Obuasi to import her. No one will judge you. American girls usually do not like slow men. They aren't too patient. And wont take the time to help you with your thoughts. :D

P.s--3 months is a very short time. And things are happening, brother! Things! please pay attention to the home. :D
DANFAG my brother I don't import women from the motherland, unlike aesthetically unappealing losers like you who get no pu**y in real life, I'm a 6 foot 4catch with an athletic build, and fairly successful in my late 20's. So women were never a problem for me till my Queen caught my heart :taunt:

You seem to be going through it, mental breakdown or mid-life crisis? I hope those small boys you molested in Benin aren't beginning to prick your sick and twisted conscience? Don't worry my private care offer therapy for mentally unstable individuals like you :rotf: :sad:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:47 am

Slow Toad,

Nice try DanFAG,

Slow Toad,

DANFAG my brother I don't import women from the motherland, unlike aesthetically unappealing losers like you who get no pu**y in real life, I'm a 6 foot 4catch with an athletic build, and fairly successful in my late 20's. So women were never a problem for me till my Queen caught my heart :taunt:

You seem to be going through it, mental breakdown or mid-life crisis? I hope those small boys you molested in Benin aren't beginning to prick your sick and twisted conscience? Don't worry my private care offer therapy for mentally unstable individuals like you :rotf: :sad:
Slow Toad,

I am increasingly worried about you. late 20s, 6'4, athletic build, women-magnet! fairly successful. Not once did you mention intelligence; or in this case, lack thereof. :lol: Not once!

Now, lets go back to the issue at hand. A 3 months marriage is very fragile. Do you keep an eye on the home? I am not saying anyone knows one man, but he is a fictional character. This man imported his wife to America. This man, who no one knows, spent a lot of time away from the house. He spent time away and many times he was not there, but away. He didnt put his eye in the home. Unfortunately, this man's imported wife was being pounded by the neighbor. It was a very sad story and till date this man, that no one knows, has not recovered. :D
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:36 pm Did the falcons play any friendlies prior to the WC? We've played so many friendlies since and before covid

You mean the same Falcons you said were piss poor. You just like to open your mouth gboa.
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:28 pm So these clowns are actually going to mandate the coach gets to the semi finals of afcon, but they cannot even arrange friendlies to help the team in that pursuit.

This window

Ivory Coast - 2 friendlies
Cameroon - 2 friendlies
Algeria - 2 friendlies
Morocco - 1 friendly 1 afcon qualifier
Senegal - 2 friendlies
Egypt - 2 friendlies
Tunisia - 2 friendlies
Mali - 2 friendlies
Ghana - 2 friendlies
South Africa - 2 friendlies

Nigeria - 1 friendly

So if not for the Saudis throwing their money around, these useless Baffoons would still have no friendly for our SE.

These goat herders just expect our boys to magically perform and win afcon without any preparations.

What a bunch if moronic clowns.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:15 am

Slow Toad,

Nice try DanFAG,

Slow Toad,

Slow Toad,

I am increasingly worried about you. late 20s, 6'4, athletic build, women-magnet! fairly successful. Not once did you mention intelligence; or in this case, lack thereof. :lol: Not once!

Now, lets go back to the issue at hand. A 3 months marriage is very fragile. Do you keep an eye on the home? I am not saying anyone knows one man, but he is a fictional character. This man imported his wife to America. This man, who no one knows, spent a lot of time away from the house. He spent time away and many times he was not there, but away. He didnt put his eye in the home. Unfortunately, this man's imported wife was being pounded by the neighbor. It was a very sad story and till date this man, that no one knows, has not recovered. :D
🥱 yawn
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

packerland wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:53 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:15 am

Slow Toad,

Nice try DanFAG,

Slow Toad,

Slow Toad,

🥱 yawn
:rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i cannot help you, you've lost it
packerland wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:44 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:36 pm Did the falcons play any friendlies prior to the WC? We've played so many friendlies since and before covid

You mean the same Falcons you said were piss poor. You just like to open your mouth gboa.
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:28 pm So these clowns are actually going to mandate the coach gets to the semi finals of afcon, but they cannot even arrange friendlies to help the team in that pursuit.

This window

Ivory Coast - 2 friendlies
Cameroon - 2 friendlies
Algeria - 2 friendlies
Morocco - 1 friendly 1 afcon qualifier
Senegal - 2 friendlies
Egypt - 2 friendlies
Tunisia - 2 friendlies
Mali - 2 friendlies
Ghana - 2 friendlies
South Africa - 2 friendlies

Nigeria - 1 friendly

So if not for the Saudis throwing their money around, these useless Baffoons would still have no friendly for our SE.

These goat herders just expect our boys to magically perform and win afcon without any preparations.

What a bunch if moronic clowns.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Don’t tell me you are buying into the Dumbfo Delusion like his devoted wife Bigporkey?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Check their history.
Where do you think they got the name from? :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:laugh: This thread is going to be a classic one..chei imported eh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:54 am :laugh: This thread is going to be a classic one..chei imported eh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
With serious chassis :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:32 am

Don’t tell me you are buying into the Dumbfo Delusion like his devoted wife Bigporkey?
Check their history.
Please respond to these questions truthfully; and yes or no:

1. where you a moderator?
2. did you try to get me banned?
3. Did I demand a hearing, which was granted?
4. Did I destroy you at this hearing, using my superior knowledge to best you?
5. Was I banned, thereafter?
6. Did you lose your title and position, thereafter?

Go ahead, "if dem born you well," answer the questions truthfully. :woot: :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:41 pm

Check their history.

Go ahead, "if dem born you well," answer the questions truthfully. :woot: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are seriously fishing for information.

Get over it.
You got the warning you rightly deserved, dished fresh and cold.
The rest is your deluded mind playing tricks on you.

First rule in mental health: Don't argue with a service user - something even our ancestors advised when they spoke about not engaging a crazeman bathing in the middle of the village square, before dem go begin wonder which one dey craze, which one normal.

But you're having fun, which is good.
As long as you do not cross the line, you'll be fine.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Let's stop hijacking this thread with nonsense.

A website soccerway.com has Nigeria listed to play a friendly against Mozambique in Portugal (we play Saudis in portugal) This is after the Saudi friendly.

I haven't been able to find any other source for this, but let's pray it is true.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:40 pm

Check their history.

Get over it.

First rule in mental health: Don't argue with a service user - something even our ancestors advised when they spoke about not engaging a crazeman bathing in the middle of the village square, before dem go begin wonder which one dey craze, which one normal.

Like I said, if dem born you well, anwser the questions truthfully. :lol: :lol: You know the truth. There was a reason you were stripped and removed, a few days after thay incident. A child who plays with fire will always get burned. You needed to be taught a lesson and put in your place! :D

It truly hurts you doesnt it? One day you have a title and position that you have fought all your life to attain! And another day, someone takes it all away from you. But you have yourself to blame. You overestimated yourself and I had to teach you a lesson. Just because some of us have turned down titles/positions publicly, doesnt mean that we do not run things behind the scenes. I took your title/position for a reason and if you notice, since then, you have mellowed down a bit.

I am thinking of asking that you are reinstated. You have served your punishment :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Check their history.

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: @ title fought for ..chei so this was his life goal only to lose it like that..mogbe oooooo :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:12 pm

Check their history.

Get over it.

Like I said, if dem born you well, anwser the questions truthfully. :lol: :lol: You know the truth. There was a reason you were stripped and removed, a few days after thay incident. A child who plays with fire will always get burned. You needed to be taught a lesson and put in your place! :D

It truly hurts you doesnt it? One day you have a title and position that you have fought all your life to attain! And another day, someone takes it all away from you. But you have yourself to blame. You overestimated yourself and I had to teach you a lesson. Just because some of us have turned down titles/positions publicly, doesnt mean that we do not run things behind the scenes. I took your title/position for a reason and if you notice, since then, you have mellowed down a bit.

I am thinking of asking that you are reinstated. You have served your punishment :D
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

A friendly vs Mozambique has been added 3 days after the KSA game. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Check their history.

Get over it.

Dem born me well.
Very well sef. You don't worry about that.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Na you we suppose ask that question, with your fascination with sexual 'favours', men's anal orifices, poor etiquette, bad manners and that your penchant for effortlessly lying.
Oh my word! The lies. Lai Mohammed would be proud! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's not even mention your poor grasp of the English language despite being omo Baba Olowo - according to you.
You need to get some serious advise/advice/advize (choose one) :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:19 pm

Check their history.

Get over it.

Dem born me well.
Very well sef. You don't worry about that.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Na you we suppose ask that question, with your fascination with sexual 'favours', men's anal orifices, poor etiquette, bad manners and that your penchant for effortlessly lying.
Oh my word! The lies. Lai Mohammed would be proud! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's not even mention your poor grasp of the English language despite being omo Baba Olowo - according to you.
You need to get some serious advise/advice/advize (choose one) :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I'm glad everyone has taken a notice to the highlighted, DanFAGs obsession with sexual inferences, abusive descriptions and other offensive rhetorics of the sort definitely can't be overlooked anymore, the guy is seriously disturbed and you've got to wonder what he does to men around him...especially the younger ones? Strange individual.