Awoniyi and Aina vs Man-City

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Awoniyi and Aina vs Man-City

Post by Bigpokey24 »

live in 40 mins, Also Iwobi and Bassey on the bench vs CP.. We know that houston cabbie won't show face or ever open a thread for Awoniyi
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Awoniyi and Aina vs Man-City

Post by ANC »

cabbie is an honorable job, no shame the man into life of crime o
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

2-0 after only 15 minutes. It’s gonna be a long afternoon for Forest🤔❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:21 pm 2-0 after only 25 minutes. It’s gonna be a long afternoon for Forest🤔❗️

Cheers.
Like West Ham last week, Forest thought they were playing Chelsea :rotf: :rotf: When you sit back and soak all the masturbatory pressure. :woot: City is deadly and unforgiving
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:24 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:21 pm 2-0 after only 25 minutes. It’s gonna be a long afternoon for Forest🤔❗️

Cheers.
Like West Ham last week, Forest thought they were playing Chelsea :rotf: :rotf: When you sit back and soak all the masturbatory pressure. :woot: City is deadly and unforgiving
Actually, that should have read “after 15 minutes…”❗️

Cheers.
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Awoniyi sort out your feet! :oops:

HT.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Foolish Rodrigo. ManCity down to 10 men❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

See my boy Awoniyi, stand your ground :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Awoniyi through on goal, can he find the net? Finds row z, Ederson and a yellow card.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lionga wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:28 pm Awoniyi through on goal, can he find the net? Finds row z, Ederson and a yellow card.
did you see Halaand's miss?
SuperEagles

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:43 pm
lionga wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:28 pm Awoniyi through on goal, can he find the net? Finds row z, Ederson and a yellow card.
did you see Halaand's miss?
He can afford to miss. Awoniyi can't.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

What a dumb coach! u are playing against 10 man Mancity. You need to score but pull out your most inform striker to bring in someone who has been a bench warmer through out his career
Last edited by gochino on Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

gochino wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:52 pm What a dumb coach! u are playing against 10 man Mancity. You need to score but pull out your most inform striker to bring in someone who has been a bench warmer through out his career
you should apply for his job
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Awoniyi cannot clean the boots of Boniface. He just cannot.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You guys are something else. Who is the most in-form player at NF? They have scored 7 goals (2 from Taiwo) in 6 games. NOBODY IS IN FORM ON THE TEAM!

To put it in perspective, Man city has scored 16 goals in 6 games, Brighton has scored 15 goals in 5 games. If I owned a club and my coach tells me any player is in form with 2 goals in 6 games, I will fire his azss on the spot.

gochino wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:52 pm What a dumb coach! u are playing against 10 man Mancity. You need to score but pull out your most inform striker to bring in someone who has been a bench warmer through out his career
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You have never been the bright crayon or the sharpest tool, even when you were middle-aged.

In 6 games, Forest has played:

Arsenal
Sheffield
Manchester United
Chelsea

Burnley
Manchester City

This is a team that was promoted last year. Yet, you are comparing them to Man City, the champions, and Brighton, who have been in the league for a few years, and who are in Europe.

See your mouth lie "if i owned a club." You will NEVER own a club. You arent smart enough and you arent good enough in business. "I'll fire his azss on the spot." A person who has never even hired a house help is talking about firing someone. :lol:

Context matters and business men (including club owners) look at context when they make business decisions.
1naija wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:56 am You guys are something else. Who is the most in-form player at NF? They have scored 7 goals (2 from Taiwo) in 6 games. NOBODY IS IN FORM ON THE TEAM!

To put it in perspective, Man city has scored 16 goals in 6 games, Brighton has scored 15 goals in 5 games. If I owned a club and my coach tells me any player is in form with 2 goals in 6 games, I will fire his azss on the spot.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:53 pm

The coach is dumb. He pulls out Awoniyi every game. He’d be out of a job if it wasn’t for what Awoniyi did for the team late last season.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

1naija wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:56 am You guys are something else. Who is the most in-form player at NF? They have scored 7 goals (2 from Taiwo) in 6 games. NOBODY IS IN FORM ON THE TEAM!

Try to be logical sometimes. Awoniyi was their top scorer last season and is among the top 3 higest scorers in the entire EPL this season and he has 3 not 2 goals. So what are you saying? Didn't you see how the momentum died once he removed Awoniyi??
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

deanotito wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:28 am

The coach is dumb. He pulls out Awoniyi every game. He’d be out of a job if it wasn’t for what Awoniyi did for the team late last season.
It’s like the coach has given up on the match! How do you pull your top striker out when your team is chasing a game?
Awoniyi needs to have a chat with the coach about playing a full match instead of 70 to 75 minutes in every match
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Well, while you are still dwelling on last season, they have won only 2 out of 7 games this season. If the coach doesn't do something to turn it around, they will be fighting relegation this season again.
gochino wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:43 am

Try to be logical sometimes. Awoniyi was their top scorer last season and is among the top 3 higest scorers in the entire EPL this season and he has 3 not 2 goals. So what are you saying? Didn't you see how the momentum died once he removed Awoniyi??
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

deanotito wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:28 am

Actually Awo was on a yellow after the burst up with Ederson
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:13 am You have never been the bright crayon or the sharpest tool, even when you were middle-aged.

In 6 games, Forest has played:

Arsenal
Sheffield
Manchester United
Chelsea

Burnley
Manchester City

This is a team that was promoted last year. Yet, you are comparing them to Man City, the champions, and Brighton, who have been in the league for a few years, and who are in Europe.

See your mouth lie "if i owned a club." You will NEVER own a club. You arent smart enough and you arent good enough in business. "I'll fire his azss on the spot." A person who has never even hired a house help is talking about firing someone. :lol:

Context matters and business men (including club owners) look at context when they make business decisions.

shaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttt :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: man down
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:27 am Well, while you are still dwelling on last season, they have won only 2 out of 7 games this season. If the coach doesn't do something to turn it around, they will be fighting relegation this season again.
gochino wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:43 am

this just show you no dey watch ball, they only played 6 matches, Awo has scored 3 goals and assisted in 2. They lost to the following . Man City, assanal, and Man United. They defeated Chelsea away and Sheff Untied and tied Burnley

They've been OK , they won more games compared to half of the teams in the league. You constantly show you bad belle for Awo
SuperEagles