Our Osimhen vs Bologna (0-0) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Bologna (0-0) FT

Post by ANC »

Dude you are ghetto
danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:22 am Wisconsin is very cold. Also very unfriendly for a black, especially an imported black. I hope you are okay? Take care. :D
packerland wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:41 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:58 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:03 pm
Dammy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:59 am Osimhen needs to calm down! The editorial in today’s Italian football newspapers are not doing him any favours. He needs to hold a tight reign on his emotions and if possible, apologise to the coach and club, so that the matter can die down quickly otherwise he would put himself under immense scrutiny and the pressure that comes with it
Osimhen is great but he needs to chill the F down.
No he doesnt and there is nothing you, a shitty sideways twat can do about it. You cna wail all you like on the internet, but go and say it to his face and see the beating you will get... with your short frame.
He reacts the same way on the pitch when decision doesn’t go his way. If he wants to wear the SE armband moving forward, then he needs to tone it down a bit. A captain is supposed to calm his teammates down to avoid cards and not add to it.
He has never asked to wear your arm band. In fact, he has called for your present captain to be retained. He doesnt want your arm band. Keep your fooking armband to yourself.

Look at this twat thinking wearing the armband that has been soiled by Musa is a big deal :rotf: :rotf:
He apologized, so STFU. Osimhen will wear the arm band someday. These days all the star players like to wear the arm band even if they are unfit to wear it. Just at when Neymar wore it over true leaders like Thiago & Marcelo.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Foreigners continue to applaud Victor's leadership and winning mentality.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:23 pm Foreigners continue to applaud Victor's leadership and winning mentality.
Where was his winning message when he was trying useless Bebeto specials against Ghana in WCQ? Abeg get off the man's nuts and face your danfo! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Bologna : 11.AM

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:05 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:02 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:58 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:56 pm Kvara was substituted, he applauded the crowd and walked off. Osimhen was substituted, he goes off on a rant, pointing fingers at the coach. Not good.
as i said stay in rant and rave....last week when he was sub off he reacted.. You on the other hand will attack your own country man when the pathetic coach makes a bone head sub
You haven't learnt your lesson yet? You are a nobody when it comes to football.

viewtopic.php?p=5879031#p5879031
Ewu hausa!
So you are now ethnic baiting? :shock: Hm, dis ya nkirinka behavior don commot gear! :curse: Mods!!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

ANC wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:01 am He is only 24 years old
...old enough to be a responsible father.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:58 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:56 pm Kvara was substituted, he applauded the crowd and walked off. Osimhen was substituted, he goes off on a rant, pointing fingers at the coach. Not good.
as i said stay in rant and rave....last week when he was sub off he reacted.. You on the other hand will attack your own country man when the pathetic coach makes a bone head sub

Ewu hausa!
So you are now ethnic baiting? :shock: Hm, dis ya nkirinka behavior don commot gear! :curse: Mods!!!!
Ewu Hausa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Ewu hausa!
Mods? They've been in a coma for the past week. I have reported it twice. No action taken, no response to me. Hence his boldness to continue to use the phrase.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^
Legal action?! A 100 million striker misses a penalty and is so thin skinned, he wants to sue for being teased? Yea, last season is looking more and more like a fluke each day.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

e pain am! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: So murderers and genocidists can also cry? I will call you who you are any time and any day!
Lolly wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:10 pm

Ewu hausa!
Mods? They've been in a coma for the past week. I have reported it twice. No action taken, no response to me. Hence his boldness to continue to use the phrase.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The video is quite confusing sha. In the video, they called him and portrayed him as a "coconut." What does that even mean?

Anyway, my own happiness here is that he will NOT sign that Napoli contract.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Here is a frame.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Apparently, its about his hair. Still doesnt make sense to me sha.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

The person managing Napoli’s social media accounts is shaking in their boots. Na the person dem go sacrifice.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:57 am The person managing Napoli’s social media accounts is shaking in their boots. Na the person dem go sacrifice.
Typical PackerMumu. The issue is not necessarily about the post anymore. Mumu. Osimhen demanded an apology and Napoli were dragging leg and that is why he has taken the stand agains them. The admin will get another job, but Napoli on the other hand will lose millions when Osimhen refuses to sign a new contract.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:40 am
packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:57 am The person managing Napoli’s social media accounts is shaking in their boots. Na the person dem go sacrifice.
Typical PackerMumu. The issue is not necessarily about the post anymore. Mumu. Osimhen demanded an apology and Napoli were dragging leg and that is why he has taken the stand agains them. The admin will get another job, but Napoli on the other hand will lose millions when Osimhen refuses to sign a new contract.
Dumbfo

Who is saying that they shouldn’t apologize to Victor? They should. I’m saying they will fire the social media guy/girl to save face. Probably put up a statement that they did an investigation to make sure they weren’t hacked, then issue an an apology afterwards. Now it may not happen in this order or at all. Those Italians can be racist to the bone.

Now stop arguing with yourself.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .