Our Osimhen vs Bologna (0-0) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Our Osimhen vs Bologna : 11.AM

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:02 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:58 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:56 pm Kvara was substituted, he applauded the crowd and walked off. Osimhen was substituted, he goes off on a rant, pointing fingers at the coach. Not good.
as i said stay in rant and rave....last week when he was sub off he reacted.. You on the other hand will attack your own country man when the pathetic coach makes a bone head sub
You haven't learnt your lesson yet? You are a nobody when it comes to football.

viewtopic.php?p=5879031#p5879031
rant and rave is that way, you do not belong on eagles nest.. You can ask anyone, people laugh at you when you make a comment about football.. stick to buhari . aren't you from his village?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:10 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:56 pm Kvara was substituted, he applauded the crowd and walked off. Osimhen was substituted, he goes off on a rant, pointing fingers at the coach. Not good.
as i said stay in rant and rave....last week when he was sub off he reacted.. You on the other hand will attack your own country man when the pathetic coach makes a bone head sub

rant and rave is that way, you do not belong on eagles nest.. You can ask anyone, people laugh at you when you make a comment about football.. stick to buhari . aren't you from his village?
true Ewu hausa :oops: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I enjoy exposing your ignorance on football matters. That’s why I am here. :biggrin:

viewtopic.php?p=5879031#p5879031How
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:56 pm
highbury wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:53 pm The players don't respect the coach. It shows in their game. Osimhen should shut his gob. Don't tell a coach how to coach. You, Osimhen should have scored the penalty. Focus on your game. Let the coach focus on his role.
This is very normal in football. When KDB told Pep to shut up, we didnt hear from you. it is clear that what you cannot stomach is seeing a black man do it to a white man. That is what is angering you. You are a shameless African slave.

Yes, you are right it happens. But still a bad look on him...
Especially for someone who missed a PK.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:14 pm

I enjoy exposing your ignorance on football matters. That’s why I am here. :biggrin:

viewtopic.php?p=5879031#p5879031How
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:36 pm
King Futcha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:49 pm
Lolly wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:53 am
wiseone wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:41 am It did not matter which of Everton and Leicester got relegated because Iwobi, Iheanacho, and Ndidi are not going to play in the Championship. Even if they want to stay Leicester will be pushing Iheanacho and Ndidi out of the door because they cannot afford to pay Premier League salaries in the Championship. Leicester will have a massive clear out (Maddison, Tielemans, Barnes, Evans etc). The only way Iheanacho and Ndidi will stay is if they agree to take a massive pay cut (something elite professional footballers are not known for).
Iheanacho and Ndidi would struggle to get any takers in the Premier League especially Ndidi.
not true.
do not mind the clueless one, he knows nothing about football.. he should be in rant and rave... that is his level..

The issue here can they keep the players ? The wage bill is 180M pounds a year
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Our Osimhen vs Bologna (0-0) FT

Post by Tobi17 »

Osimhen hmmmm...make I no talk sha
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:07 pm Osimhen hmmmm...make I no talk sha
You may talk all you want, no one but CE members would likely notice.
Osimhen on the other hand is already a legend @ 24.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:09 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You dey talk sey e brand new wife no go even notice? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Normally, na after 5 years of marriage na e person wife no dey notice anymore when e dey tok. :woot: Slow Toad has only been married for 3 months. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Osimhen needs to calm down! The editorial in today’s Italian football newspapers are not doing him any favours. He needs to hold a tight reign on his emotions and if possible, apologise to the coach and club, so that the matter can die down quickly otherwise he would put himself under immense scrutiny and the pressure that comes with it
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:59 am Osimhen needs to calm down! The editorial in today’s Italian football newspapers are not doing him any favours. He needs to hold a tight reign on his emotions and if possible, apologise to the coach and club, so that the matter can die down quickly otherwise he would put himself under immense scrutiny and the pressure that comes with it
The coach is at fault, however the issue has been squashed
https://football-italia.net/garcia-spok ... hline-row/
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Dammy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:59 am Osimhen needs to calm down! The editorial in today’s Italian football newspapers are not doing him any favours. He needs to hold a tight reign on his emotions and if possible, apologise to the coach and club, so that the matter can die down quickly otherwise he would put himself under immense scrutiny and the pressure that comes with it
Osimhen is great but he needs to chill the F down. He reacts the same way on the pitch when decision doesn’t go his way. If he wants to wear the SE armband moving forward, then he needs to tone it down a bit. A captain is supposed to calm his teammates down to avoid cards and not add to it.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:03 pm
Osimhen is great but he needs to chill the F down.
No he doesnt and there is nothing you, a shitty sideways twat can do about it. You cna wail all you like on the internet, but go and say it to his face and see the beating you will get... with your short frame.
He reacts the same way on the pitch when decision doesn’t go his way. If he wants to wear the SE armband moving forward, then he needs to tone it down a bit. A captain is supposed to calm his teammates down to avoid cards and not add to it.
He has never asked to wear your arm band. In fact, he has called for your present captain to be retained. He doesnt want your arm band. Keep your fooking armband to yourself.

Look at this twat thinking wearing the armband that has been soiled by Musa is a big deal :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is what a foreigner thinks. When I say most Nigerians are natural-born-losers, you guys think I am joking. Tomorrow that one who wears agbada without pant under, will come and cry again "why dont we win important matches." :oops: :lol:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Osimhen apologies

https://t.co/RgDzj2EeBk
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:42 pm This is what a foreigner thinks. When I say most Nigerians are natural-born-losers, you guys think I am joking. Tomorrow that one who wears agbada without pant under, will come and cry again "why dont we win important matches." :oops: :lol:
Stop trying to goad this boy into ruining his career with your agbero mentality. Being a hot head at this early and critical stage of his football career is a very very bad idea, Osimhen needs to temper down his emotions especially when he missed a potentially match winning PK in that game.

I'm glad he apologized, he should keep his head down and go about his business on the pitch, the goals will come.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:00 pm Osimhen apologies

https://t.co/RgDzj2EeBk
But hold up…he did nothing wrong according to some on CE, why would he apologize? Very strange behavior…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:05 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:42 pm This is what a foreigner thinks. When I say most Nigerians are natural-born-losers, you guys think I am joking. Tomorrow that one who wears agbada without pant under, will come and cry again "why dont we win important matches." :oops: :lol:
Stop trying to goad this boy into ruining his career with your agbero mentality. Being a hot head at this early and critical stage of his football career is a very very bad idea, Osimhen needs to temper down his emotions especially when he missed a potentially match winning PK in that game.

I'm glad he apologized, he should keep his head down and go about his business on the pitch, the goals will come.

Slow Toad, please see below:

danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:28 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You dey talk sey e brand new wife no go even notice? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Normally, na after 5 years of marriage na e person wife no dey notice anymore when e dey tok. :woot: Slow Toad has only been married for 3 months. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:04 pm

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:04 pm

SuperEagles

mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

I personally love that passion from Osimhen.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:58 pm
No he doesnt and there is nothing you, a shitty sideways twat can do about it. You cna wail all you like on the internet, but go and say it to his face and see the beating you will get... with your short frame.
He reacts the same way on the pitch when decision doesn’t go his way. If he wants to wear the SE armband moving forward, then he needs to tone it down a bit. A captain is supposed to calm his teammates down to avoid cards and not add to it.
He has never asked to wear your arm band. In fact, he has called for your present captain to be retained. He doesnt want your arm band. Keep your fooking armband to yourself.

Look at this twat thinking wearing the armband that has been soiled by Musa is a big deal :rotf: :rotf:
He apologized, so STFU. Osimhen will wear the arm band someday. These days all the star players like to wear the arm band even if they are unfit to wear it. Just at when Neymar wore it over true leaders like Thiago & Marcelo.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

He is only 24 years old
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Wisconsin is very cold. Also very unfriendly for a black, especially an imported black. I hope you are okay? Take care. :D
packerland wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:41 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:58 pm

He apologized, so STFU. Osimhen will wear the arm band someday. These days all the star players like to wear the arm band even if they are unfit to wear it. Just at when Neymar wore it over true leaders like Thiago & Marcelo.