I'm worried about Bassey...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
I'm worried about Bassey...

Post by bushboy »

Since his red card, the coach seems to have lost faith in him. He is firmly rooted to the bench now.

He looked like an absolute tank at Rangers. Things just haven't gone well at Ajax and now at Fulham.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I'm worried about Bassey...

Post by bushboy »

Dang! I didn't know Iwobi was this slow! Looks like he's running on the beach!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He came on in the 70th minute for Fulham
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As usual, he speaks poorly about them and they succeed. He supports them and their careers nose-dive. Na today? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Now I understand when they say if you dont have anything good to say about someone that you should hold ya tongue abi na keyboard .

The two maligned guys come win the match for Fulham lol who knew !!!
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

If I was a football player, I’d pray for Bushboy to “worry” about me. It does wonders for one’s career.

And na good I go take beg am make him no hype me. I’d hate what happened to Isaac Success to happen to me.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waka-man wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:18 pm If I was a football player, I’d pray for Bushboy to “worry” about me. It does wonders for one’s career.

And na good I go take beg am make him no hype me. I’d hate what happened to Isaac Success to happen to me.
Unfortunately, these kids have no choice. Without their permission, he takes a hold of their career, use them for medicine and ruin them.

Look at the spiritual battle Boniface is fighting?? The poor kid worked his socks off to get to a top club like Bayer. He began to perform and was seen as one of the top talents in the world. Bushboy then began to hype him and everything fell apart. The kid couldnt score and was suffering. He then had to call his grandmother who had to fly all the way to Germany to sanctify her grandson and release him from the shackles.

As soon as she did that, we all saw that he began to succeed again. Score goals and perform. He was invited to the national team for the AFCON and bushboy pushed again, supported him and demanded that he is chosen above Osimhen. Guess what happened? from no where, the kid got a long-term injury! Missed the AFCON and missing a crucial time in Bayer's title fight.

It truly is sad to see a thing ruin lives and careers for personal gain. I hope Boniface's grandmother can go to Germany again.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lets not also forget Rafiu Durosinmi.

This poor kid suffered and suffered and suffered. He then got a transfer to Eintracht Frankfurt. Then Bushboy added him to his list and this poor kid's transfer was immediately cancelled!

How can someone be this wicked and ruin so many lives? What did Durosinmi do to him to have his career torn to shreds for no reason?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:55 am Lets not also forget Rafiu Durosinmi.

This poor kid suffered and suffered and suffered. He then got a transfer to Eintracht Frankfurt. Then Bushboy added him to his list and this poor kid's transfer was immediately cancelled!

How can someone be this wicked and ruin so many lives? What did Durosinmi do to him to have his career torn to shreds for no reason?
Come…. this is all tongue-in-cheek, right?
You write these things with such seriousness and so consistently, one often wonders…. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:01 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:55 am Lets not also forget Rafiu Durosinmi.

You write these things with such seriousness and so consistently, one often wonders…. :rotf:
Clear and direct attack on Bushboy.
Danfo driver is jobless, he is always attacking innocent Busboy for not just reason.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:06 am

Clear and direct attack on Bushboy.
Danfo driver is jobless, he is always attacking innocent Busboy for not just reason.
Okay.
DD does get fixated on individuals and themes and once locked in, will not and can not let go.
Hopefully, it’s all just fun.

As for Bushboy, nothing ‘innocent’ about him.
He has his own fixation as we all know. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

No it is true. You think it is a joke?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Durosinmi was a bushmen LONG before his transfer. No need to lie.
Success as a bushman has played in La Liga, EPL and now in Serie A.
Boniface is one of the most sought after young strikers in the world.

All hail the bushmen.
Who will be next?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

bushboy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:02 pm

All hail the bushmen.
Please please release Boniface from your spell. Abeg. Take Umar, Dessers, Onuachu. I will even throw in Moffi. But please don’t use your juju on Boniface. He’s too important. We can’t have a situation where you are using the type of logic you’ve used to declare Success a success applied to Boni.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

These are verifiable facts:

1. Boniface:

transfer:
https://www.reuters.com/sports/soccer/s ... 023-07-22/

Grandmother arrives (Late Nov):

Boniface breaks award record (early Dec)
https://eaglestrackerng.com/blogs/news/ ... okie-award

Boniface makes Afcon list (late Dec)
https://www.cafonline.com/caf-africa-cu ... -showdown/

Boniface Injured (early Jan)
https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/67923175

2. Durosinmi

Durosinmi signs for Frankfurt (Dec 27)
https://guardian.ng/sport/eintracht-fra ... durosinmi/

Frankfurt cancels the deal in anger (Jan 4)
https://punchng.com/durosinmis-frankfur ... collapses/

Please ask the admins to compare the dates of these articles to Bushboys moves on CE and you will feel so much pain and anguish as to how these kids have had their entire careers and hardwork destroyed within hours. Durosinmi's own was the most painful. Inside winter.. severe cold in czech republic, this kid has celebrating with his family and had packed his bags. Signed a lease agreement in Frankfurt and I believe there were rumors that he had even began looking for a "home church" there. Within 2 days of Bushboy "claiming" the boy, Frankfurt cancelled the deal immediately!!! They wanted nothing to do with the kid! The apartment he rented in Frankfurt, the landlord collected the security deposit and refused to return it. All because a kid worked hard and someone he has never met decided to "claim" him for medicine.

What we, as fellow Nigerians, should do is to stand up for these children, the same way that Mama Boniface did, when she went to Germany and used hot olive oil to burn the shackles off her grandson. We need to support these kids who do not deserve what they are going through. We sacrificed Isaac Success, lets not do that to others. :cry:
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

waka-man wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:08 pm

All hail the bushmen.
Please please release Boniface from your spell. Abeg. Take Umar, Dessers, Onuachu. I will even throw in Moffi. But please don’t use your juju on Boniface. He’s too important. We can’t have a situation where you are using the type of logic you’ve used to declare Success a success applied to Boni.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

All hail the bushmen.
My brother, in the long-term, I am not too worried about Boniface. I trust Boniface's grandmother. Although this guy has injured her grandson, I trust that woman to fight fire with fire. She underestimated him the first time when she went to Germany and she was smiling, waving and went to watch a match. This time, she will come with anger and she will finish him! Wont surprise me if she even takes it upon herself to release every single kid from his shackles and ends his terrorism!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:25 pm

All hail the bushmen.
My brother, in the long-term, I am not too worried about Boniface. I trust Boniface's grandmother. Although this guy has injured her grandson, I trust that woman to fight fire with fire. She underestimated him the first time when she went to Germany and she was smiling, waving and went to watch a match. This time, she will come with anger and she will finish him! Wont surprise me if she even takes it upon herself to release every single kid from his shackles and ends his terrorism!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Who will be next?