SE CAMP NEWS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE CAMP NEWS

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: SE CAMP NEWS

Post by Tobi17 »

Maduka should have been called up? only Uzoho might be the only outfield player in camp?

Our GK depth is truly rubbish, we really need to get Okonkwo and the Freiburg kid Atubolu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:44 am Maduka should have been called up? only Uzoho might be the only outfield player in camp?

Our GK depth is truly rubbish, we really need to get Okonkwo and the Freiburg kid Atubolu
:? :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Leke Ojo will join the camp today
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Boniface interview

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Who is Leye Adebayo? He can change his name all he wants, but it won't change the fact that he has conceeded 9 goals in 5 games in the Israeli league. That's some serious basket type numbers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:44 am Maduka should have been called up? only Uzoho might be the only outfield player in camp?

THIS POST on IG indicates OKOYE IS CALLED UP ALREADY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyQoa2MIPEc ... BiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyQp2egIn69/?
igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Maduka Okoye has been called up for the friendly matches. Olorunleke can’t seem to get a visa and 1naija has blocked Adeleye’s visa application! :lol:
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He probably conceeed a goal at the visa office... The team was top 5 at the beginning of the season. See where they are now, thanks to the 9 conceeded goals in 5 games ...

Nigeria should never consider such quality for the national team. Nothing against him as a person, but he is NOT Super Eagles material at all, at all.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/standings/_/league/isr.1
Dammy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:18 pm Maduka Okoye has been called up for the friendly matches. Olorunleke can’t seem to get a visa and 1naija has blocked Adeleye’s visa application! :lol:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

For those with IPTV or access to Supersports

Supersports football will be showing the NIgeria v Saudi Arabia friendly live and a replay few hours later.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What date and time is the game?
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:12 pm For those with IPTV or access to Supersports

Supersports football will be showing the NIgeria v Saudi Arabia friendly live and a replay few hours later.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

If not for Jesus, where will i be?
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

1naija wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:49 pm What date and time is the game?
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:12 pm For those with IPTV or access to Supersports

Friday the 13th

9am pacific time 12pm eastern US time
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Adebayo is in Israel. Might be having a tough time getting out.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Thanks!
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:44 pm

Friday the 13th

9am pacific time 12pm eastern US time
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

All these for Saudi Arabia; It wasn't that long ago when You wont pay us enough to play the Saudis. Goes to show how low we have fallen. I mean im not saying its not a good test match given their WC performance
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

jette1 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:16 pm All these for Saudi Arabia; It wasn't that long ago when You wont pay us enough to play the Saudis. Goes to show how low we have fallen. I mean im not saying its not a good test match given their WC performance
When was this please. I call BS and FOS on this one
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

jette1 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:16 pm All these for Saudi Arabia; It wasn't that long ago when You wont pay us enough to play the Saudis. Goes to show how low we have fallen. I mean im not saying its not a good test match given their WC performance
there are not that many options

European teams are all playing Euro qualifiers

South American teams are all playing World Cup qualifiers

That leaves fellow AFrican teams, some teams from concacaf and some teams from Asia.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

11am EST on Saturday.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

More from the teams training.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I don't understand the arrogance, the so-called Saudis you are trying so hard to deride are pumping in billions to improve their league, they just played in a world cup we failed to qualify for and actually play decent football for their standard...it's time Naija fans start humbling themselves cause we ain't the sh*t anymore.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:41 pm
I don't understand the arrogance, the so-called Saudis you are trying so hard to deride are pumping in billions to improve their league, they just played in a world cup we failed to qualify for and actually play decent football for their standard...it's time Naija fans start humbling themselves cause we ain't the sh*t anymore.
The last time we played them in 2010, it ended 0-0. And they are much stronger these days. We are in for a shocker if the players and supporters think it is going to be a walk in the park.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."