Goalkeeper CRISIS pick your poison

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Goalkeeper CRISIS pick your poison

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Do u want the tall useless goalie or the short useless goalie? A decision has to made asap. We are in deep okro soup. :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Goalkeeper CRISIS pick your poison

Post by vancity eagle »

Uzoho is piss poor.

The homebased keepers cannot be worse.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

No crisis if off the field matters are handled effectively.

Uzoho and Okoye will cost you games repeatedly. Time to ease them out.

Time to get Noah Atubolu, Tobias Lawal and Arthur Okonkwo in. Any two of those three, will help plug the hole.

Also, it looks like the NPFL might be turning a corner with more structured academies and a few decent private clubs. With some good scouting, and some luck, we may find a gem. Gift Orban was jumping between Nigeria and Togo for scouting camps about 2 years ago, and was in the Norwegian 4th division less than 2 years ago.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:00 pm Do u want the tall useless goalie or the short useless goalie? A decision has to made asap. We are in deep okro soup. :scared:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Did Uzoho play the entire game?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:00 pm Do u want the tall useless goalie or the short useless goalie? A decision has to made asap. We are in deep okro soup. :scared:
I'll take my chances with Adeleye while hoping and praying to God that any of Arthur Okonkwo or Noah Atubolu come good for Nigeria, cause I'm genuinely worried now about us making the next world cup with Uzoho in goal and Maduka as the No 2 guy.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Giroud would have saved that goal. I have no words for Uzoho.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Giroud would have saved that goal. I have no words for Uzoho.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

I'm surprised that we are still talking about goalkeeper crisis today. The guy cost us the world cup ticket several months ago....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:41 pm
I'll take my chances with Adeleye while hoping and praying to God that any of Arthur Okonkwo or Noah Atubolu come good for Nigeria, cause I'm genuinely worried now about us making the next world cup with Uzoho in goal and Maduka as the No 2 guy.
I don’t know why you’re worried because you don’t have to worry about the WC with either one. Ya ain’t going bro! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

That 1st goal is all you need to know about Uzoho
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

How often have you seen Adeleye play? Why exactly is he useless?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

gochino wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:05 pm
He’s so short that his height will be exploited by the better teams. Agility cannot overcome the physics.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:17 pm
He’s so short that his height will be exploited by the better teams. Agility cannot overcome the physics.
OK,did Uzoho's height help him prevent the first goal?...How has Adeleye been managing at his club for years? You just enjoy insulting players for no reason.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

gochino wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:31 pm
OK,did Uzoho's height help him prevent the first goal?...How has Adeleye been managing at his club for years? You just enjoy insulting players for no reason.
Abeg, uselessness is not an insult o. It’s a classification of a player’s relevance to SE. when I call a player useless, it simply means that the SE have no use for at the current time because he doesn’t improve the team. I call Lookman useless because what he brings to the table is redundant because we have players with similar skills that bring more to the table.

Anyhow, Uzoho is so useless that height cannot help him. He fumbles high and low , left and right. Imho, Adeleke no be am even though he’s a capable goalie at the level he plays.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Didn’t even watch the match but from everyone’s comments, it’s obvious Uzoho is a disaster.

I’d try anyone at this point. I really hate to lose games because of bad keepers/CDs
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Until we atone for our sins against Akpeyi and Noble, we will continue to suffer these humiliations.
Sunset wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:49 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Uzoho!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst goalkeeper to ever play for Nigeria. No wonder he is riding the bench of a useless club in Cyprus or is it Malta? The dude is terrible! A wastebasket, tall-for-nothing goalkeeper!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:39 pm
gochino wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:31 pm
Abeg, uselessness is not an insult o. It’s a classification of a player’s relevance to SE. when I call a player useless, it simply means that the SE have no use for at the current time because he doesn’t improve the team. I call Lookman useless because what he brings to the table is redundant because we have players with similar skills that bring more to the table.

Anyhow, Uzoho is so useless that height cannot help him. He fumbles high and low , left and right. Imho, Adeleke no be am even though he’s a capable goalie at the level he plays.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:09 pm Until we atone for our sins against Akpeyi and Noble, we will continue to suffer these humiliations.
Sunset wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:49 pm
Onku,at this point I’m to accept Daniel Akpere back to SE as No 1. At least his bowlers happen every other game, not every game. Abeg call back, tell am say Kongi don apologize.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Robotnik's internet is slow and he kept hitting submit. Hence the multiple messages 😂😂😂😂

I agree, this SE team are not very good.
Uzoho, how can you conceed even without any pressure?