The following are no Longer needed in the SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet
The following are no Longer needed in the SE

Post by Babalawo »

1. Jose Paseiro
2. Omeruo
3. Sadiq (Man was awful to watch today)
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

After watching todays Shambolic 2nd half display against 10-Man Mozambique I am convinced our current crop of eagles lack the mental strength and drive to put on the GWG jersey! But first the the above mentioned need to take a bow.
Peter Obi For President 2023
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: The following are no Longer needed in the SE

Post by waka-man »

Babalawo wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:07 pm 1. Jose Paseiro
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

After watching todays Shambolic 2nd half display against 10-Man Mozambique I am convinced our current crop of eagles lack the mental strength and drive to put on the GWG jersey! But first the the above mentioned need to take a bow.
Leave Peseiro alone. What was he supposed to do? Visit Nigeria 20 years and sow his seeds to produce better players today?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

waka-man wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:15 pm
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Leave Peseiro alone. What was he supposed to do? Visit Nigeria 20 years and sow his seeds to produce better players today?
Maybe he could do better with rational call up's? calling up a clearly rusty Umar Sadiq who looks miles off from fitness shows how daft Peseiro is. Akor Adams or Gift Orban will wish they weren't Nigerians right now.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Maybe wait a few days and rewatch before you conclude.
When you are emotionally invested, it’s often not the best time to do an assessment immediately after the dissapointment.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:32 pm
waka-man wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:15 pm
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Maybe he could do better with rational call up's? calling up a clearly rusty Umar Sadiq who looks miles off from fitness shows how daft Peseiro is. Akor Adams or Gift Orban will wish they weren't Nigerians right now.

Thank you sir!
Peter Obi For President 2023
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Include that number 25. We do not want someone just walking around in the pitch as if he is assisting the referee. Sadiq to me looks too languid and cannot impress in the big dance.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Igugu wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:26 am
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Include that number 25. We do not want someone just walking around in the pitch as if he is assisting the referee. Sadiq to me looks too languid and cannot impress in the big dance.
I was never a fan of Sadiq. The guy was clumsy when he was healthy, can you imagine now that he is rusty?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

According to owngoalnigeria Peseiro is looking to call up Chuba Akpom as he thinks he will be better suited playing behind his preferred two man attack which most likely will be Boniface and Awoniyi/Moffi (with Osimhen confirmed out of the WCQs). What do you guys think?

Also Inter Milan are interested in Senior man Kelz
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

packerland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:36 pm
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

I was never a fan of Sadiq. The guy was clumsy when he was healthy, can you imagine now that he is rusty?

Clumsy is a bit too harsh, but I took one look at Sadiq, and concluded that he was not it, but noo, many on CE thought he was better than Awoniyi.

Clumsy is a bit too harsh, but I took one look at Sadi
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

ANC wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:10 pm
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Clumsy is a bit too harsh, but I took one look at Sadiq, and concluded that he was not it, but noo, many on CE thought he was better than Awoniyi.

Clumsy defines Sadiq. Clumsy + Rusty = leave him at home.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

waka-man wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:34 pm
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

The guy even when he wasn't rusty is clumsy.
Imagine a local player with such a display...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

Cellular wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:32 pm
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Once the guy starts running he's already falling. Poor running form in general for a pro footballer :ohmy:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Watch it!
He is a favorite of many on CE.
I saw what you say, the first time that I watched him play. The real questions are why did the coach play him, why is he on the team considering the relatively abundant alternatives
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

Damunk wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:34 pm
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Maybe wait a few days and rewatch before you conclude.
When you are emotionally invested, it’s often not the best time to do an assessment immediately after the dissapointment.
:clap: :clap:
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

ANC wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:26 pm
2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Watch it!
I saw what you say, the first time that I watched him play. The real questions are why did the coach play him, why is he on the team considering the relatively abundant alternatives
I think he played him to shut Nigerians up. He plays like he’s just had a few too many cups of pammy…
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

2. Omeruo
4. Uzoho
5. Ebuehi
6. Ahmed Musa

Watch it!
So if you can't test him in a friendly match, when should he be tested? :dream:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

gochino wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:16 pm

Watch it!

He has played enough games for SE, enough to know what he is capable of.
Osimhen said that he thought he would not make the under 17 team because Amunike sat him down after a minutes of play, during the player selection process. Sadique is not it, if the coach is paying attention he would not need to test in a friendly game. Now it is another thing if the coach believes in him and wants to play him for fitness/form purposes.
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

ANC wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:38 pm
gochino wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:16 pm

Watch it!

He has played enough games for SE, enough to know what he is capable of.
Osimhen said that he thought he would not make the under 17 team because Amunike sat him down after a minutes of play, during the player selection process. Sadique is not it, if the coach is paying attention he would not need to test in a friendly game. Now it is another thing if the coach believes in him and wants to play him for fitness/form purposes.
This right here - is what I think Paseiro is trying to do with Uzoho. Give him as much game time as possible as he's running out of time but personally I think Uzoho is a lost cause.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Sadiq, because he is terrible. Ebuehi because he is nowhere near the standard of Aina and Bright. Uzoho is a basket mouth and gloves, but as we don't have options we have to manage him. Ahmed Musa should never be involved, we have Orban and Akor.