Sadiq with another golazzo!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sadiq with another golazzo!

Post by Dammy »

Sadiq just scored another long range goal against Ossasuna to equalise for Real Sociedad
I am happy
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sadiq with another golazzo!

Post by Sunset »

Last edited by Sunset on Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wow.. e dey him body and some bad belle losers on CE said it was a fluke last week... dude is known to score screamers .. He is going to AFCON
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

An amazing strike for sure
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:52 pm An amazing strike for sure
Supreme Baller!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Some clumsy people on this forum will eat humble pie tonight o!😁
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:51 pm wow.. e dey him body and some bad belle losers on CE said it was a fluke last week... dude is known to score screamers .. He is going to AFCON
Sadiq needs to move to a Div 2 or 3 club. Thats the only way he will gain respect here and the only way Nigerians will demand for him. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:59 pm Some clumsy people on this forum will eat humble pie tonight o!😁

If dem fit put the pie for their mouth, with their clumsiness. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:30 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:51 pm wow.. e dey him body and some bad belle losers on CE said it was a fluke last week... dude is known to score screamers .. He is going to AFCON
Sadiq needs to move to a Div 2 or 3 club. Thats the only way he will gain respect here and the only way Nigerians will demand for him. :oops:
When he becomes a benchwarmer in a division 2/3 and backwater league club. Thread would be posted on him on this forum and he will be celebrated !
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

wow.

:clap:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Wow back to back! Nice one!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:59 pm Some clumsy people on this forum will eat humble pie tonight o!😁
Leave them, they will learn by force with their “clumsy “ and “slow” and “headless” analyses.
:D :D :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Celebrate his goals and leave others to comment as they wish.

Another good goal for the lad but I remember how Onuachu scored a spectacular goal on his fist start for Nigeria. And we now know how he performed in subsequent games.

This thread still has a loonng way to go. :)
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:11 pm wow.
Exactly.
You see this long range shooting thing, nor be beans.

There aren’t too many SE long range goals that come to mind, no matter how far back we go. Onuachu (on his debut), Iheanacho (set pieces) Yekini, Okocha, Oliseh…. probably a few more.
If we have this kind of weapon in our arsenal we don’t have to rely on ‘fox-in-the-box’ type of strikers or fast breakaways for our goals.
It gives us an option we haven’t really had in a long while. I might be wrong but at least in the last 30 years, Yekini is the only striker I recall that consistently scored from long range shooting for both club (Vitoria Setubal) and country.

Tbh, I’ve always wondered why this is the case, especially when I watch some of these scrawny players in Europe shooting deadly missiles from 30 yards out.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:59 am

Another good goal for the lad but I remember how Onuachu scored a spectacular goal on his fist start for Nigeria. And we now know how he performed in subsequent games.

But we are telling you - in fact, told you last week - that this was not a one-off for him. We even posted evidence.

But feel free to stick with the “slow and clumsy” analysts:
Yourself
Cellular
TonyTheTinyKiller
Packerland
Babalawo

You will all learn. :taunt:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:24 am

But we are telling you - in fact, told you last week - that this was not a one-off for him. We even posted evidence.

Yourself
Cellular
TonyTheTinyKiller
Packerland
Babalawo

Like as I sad, this thread still has a loooonng way to go. Some of us will learn. :biggrin:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:01 am
ANC wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:11 pm wow.
Exactly.
You see this long range shooting thing, nor be beans.

There aren’t too many SE long range goals that come to mind, no matter how far back we go. Onuachu (on his debut), Iheanacho (set pieces) Yekini, Okocha, Oliseh…. probably a few more.
If we have this kind of weapon in our arsenal we don’t have to rely on ‘fox-in-the-box’ type of strikers or fast breakaways for our goals.
It gives us an option we haven’t really had in a long while. I might be wrong but at least in the last 30 years, Yekini is the only striker I recall that consistently scored from long range shooting for both club (Vitoria Setubal) and country.

Tbh, I’ve always wondered why this is the case, especially when I watch some of these scrawny players in Europe shooting deadly missiles from 30 yards out.
We need midfielders to be scoring these type of goals. Strikers are usually closer to the box eighteen and feed off balls from the midfielders. Okocha scored a few very good long range shots.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Lolly wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:04 am

Yourself
Cellular
TonyTheTinyKiller
Packerland
Babalawo

Like as I sad, this thread still has a loooonng way to go. Some of us will learn. :biggrin:
Are you hoping to be right about Sadiq?
I am happy
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Yourself
Cellular
TonyTheTinyKiller
Packerland
Babalawo

Dang it! I got called out too? 😂 We agree on most things in this forum but I still don’t rate the guy. I see you’re keeping notes Lol. I’m guessing these goals just booked him a ticket to AFCON since we’re a “what have you done for me lately” society.

Now I don’t want to see you rubbishing him when he starts missing sitters & falling over himself(watch the Olympic matches) 😂 I still remember him missing a wide open net against Tunisia when we were down a goal. And the recent friendlies, most of y’all were cursing him out.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Sadiq was hurt sept 11 of last year and I said it would take him a year to recover and to not count on him for WCQ and possibly AFCON. Before these recent goals he has played 2 WCQ and friendlies and he was rubbish for club and I. the international games he played. I wish him well because we are Nigerian which means his success for the SE would be a humble pie for me, but the guy is 26 and has played for 11 clubs in his young career already. He is not the second coming of the Messiah. Whatever happened to Nuru Abdullahi? They were both signed by Roma back then.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Sadiq was hurt sept 11 of last year and I said it would take him a year to recover and to not count on him for WCQ and possibly AFCON. Before these recent goals he has played 2 WCQ and friendlies and he was rubbish for club and I. the international games he played. I wish him well because we are Nigerian which means his success for the SE would be a humble pie for me, but the guy is 26 and has played for 11 clubs in his young career already. He is not the second coming of the Messiah. Whatever happened to Nuru Abdullahi? They were both signed by Roma back then.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:16 am
Lolly wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:04 am

Yourself
Cellular
TonyTheTinyKiller
Packerland
Babalawo

Are you hoping to be right about Sadiq?
His true feelings . People like him are the ones the scriptures warns us about. He is obsessed with negativity
SuperEagles