Peseiro Agent: Peseiro Kickbacks $20k Monthly

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Peseiro Agent: Peseiro Kickbacks $20k Monthly

Post by anointed »

Can this be credible? 4 reasons why it may be.

1. There are names in this report including the writer
2. It isn't like like it's the first time it's happening though real evidence may not be available
3. This is a good motive for NFF to not want to sack him
4. You never can know with Naija

Super Eagles Coach Pays $20,000 Bribe Every Month From His Salary - Peseiro's Agent Reveals

Super Eagles Coach Pays $20,000 Bribe Every Month From His Salary - Peseiro Agent Reveals

By Niyi Busari

Football agent, Jolly Ogu has revealed that Super Eagles Head Coach, Jose Peseiro pays Twenty Thousand US Dollars (over Twenty million naira) kickback every month from his salary, BSNSports.com.ng can report.

The Europe based agent introduced the coach to Nigeria and played a vital role in making sure that Peseiro - among other coaches who applied for same position - becomes Super Eagles Coach. He said immediately after advising the Portuguese tactician not to give a Twenty Thousand US Dollars inducement to anyone, the coach stopped talking to him without fulfilling his part of the agreement of landing him the job.

"Coach Peseiro is yet to settle me my share after I helped him secure the job. Peseiro is yet to fulfill his agreement. I know what I did for him to get the job. I know the joker I played. Withing 48 hrs, the camel's back is broken. He said he's keeping $20,000 to someone and I said why, since then, he put me in his black book". Jolly Ogu said on popular WhatsApp platform, Sports World.

Jose Peseiro was receiving Seventy Thousand US Dollars ($70,000/month) every month in his first year as Nigeria coach but accepted a pay cut to Fifty Thousand US Dollars ($50,000) per month before extension of his contract in 2023. The new contract is tied to winning the next African Cup of Nations in Cote D'Ivoire.

https://bsnsports.com.ng/post/Super-Eag ... n%20report.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Babadee
Egg
Egg
Re: Peseiro Agent: Peseiro Kickbacks $20k Monthly

Post by Babadee »

Is it someone who they have not paid months of salary that will be paying kick back.

Secondly the minister openly renewed his contract until AFCON

So the story is not making full sense
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

It’s just a disgruntled agent who feels he’s owed a fee that Peseiro has not paid. It’s easy to see the motive from his comments
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:02 pm It’s just a disgruntled agent who feels he’s owed a fee that Peseiro has not paid. It’s easy to see the motive from his comments
I dont know if this particular story is true, but you really think that Peseiro has kept his job without someone (or some people) benefitting from it? :lol: :lol: About 2 weeks ago, I got the epiphany! It finally dawned on me and I wrote here on CE that I finally realize why we continue to hire horrible coaches. Truth is, like most political appointments in Nigeria, the coach is selected by someone who benefits from the coach being there. I didnt even know about this story at the time. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:14 pm
Dammy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:02 pm It’s just a disgruntled agent who feels he’s owed a fee that Peseiro has not paid. It’s easy to see the motive from his comments
I dont know if this particular story is true, but you really think that Peseiro has kept his job without someone (or some people) benefitting from it? :lol: :lol: About 2 weeks ago, I got the epiphany! It finally dawned on me and I wrote here on CE that I finally realize why we continue to hire horrible coaches. Truth is, like most political appointments in Nigeria, the coach is selected by someone who benefits from the coach being there. I didnt even know about this story at the time. :oops:
You could be right bro
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Kickbacks on debt? Nothing is impossible with the NFF guys.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I don't blame the vindictive agent, as is with every Nigerian (I assume he is Nigerian), they will spill the beans to get at someone who refuse to pay.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Wouldnt shock me if it true. They had an opportunity to sack him in July, didn't have to renew his contract.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:43 pm ...I don't blame the vindictive agent, as is with every Nigerian (I assume he is Nigerian), they will spill the beans to get at someone who refuse to pay.
You are more focused on the "vindictive 'Nigerian'" instead of the crime of fraud and bribery thats being exposed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

There is no proof that the NFF is owing him salary. Even if they do he can still pay the kickbacks once he gets paid. The NFF do bulk payments if they 3 months. They also pay match win bonuses and other allowances.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

I dont know if this particular story is true, but do you really think that Peseiro has kept his job without someone (or some people) benefitting from it? :lol: :lol:
About 2 weeks ago, I got the epiphany! It finally dawned on me and I wrote here on CE that I finally realize why we continue to hire horrible coaches. Truth is, like most political appointments in Nigeria, the coach is selected by someone who benefits from the coach being there. I didnt even know about this story at the time. :oops:
Great perspective Bro. This is typical.
Our officials are known not to work in the interest of the country, but their own.
In a society that abhors transparency, why can anyone disclaim the accusations?
How can any contract signed on behalf of the nation not be made public so we can
all know what is done in our name?
Let's hear from the regular apologists for underhand contracts.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

SIGNED. I read the stuff and it is pure rubbish. I am not stating that it may not have happened but there is nothing there that rises to a credible claim. This is a story for the dustbin.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:55 am
SIGNED. I read the stuff and it is pure rubbish. I am not stating that it may not have happened but there is nothing there that rises to a credible claim. This is a story for the dustbin.
I think so too.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Dammy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:43 pm
You could be right bro
Could? He is right. It's very obvious.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Empty tory
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:26 pm
mcal wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:43 pm ...I don't blame the vindictive agent, as is with every Nigerian (I assume he is Nigerian), they will spill the beans to get at someone who refuse to pay.
You are more focused on the "vindictive 'Nigerian'" instead of the crime of fraud and bribery thats being exposed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are ruling out the possibility that it could be complete fiction?
If not, then you need to allow for that possibility to be examined too.

Because Nigeria is so damn corrupt, anyone can wake up, sit on their toilet seat and write anything about anybody, including you and I, and there will be millions who will say “I won’t be surprised if it is true” and then run with it as if proven fact.

I’d rather wait for more factual revelations, even if it comes in dribs and drabs.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

E II, me think there’s no smoke without fire 🔥.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Thunder wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:27 am
The only fire here is the one you guys are trying so hard to set. Let it go. There’s nothing there🤔❗️

Cheers.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Nigerians are something else. I believe the story. It makes sense why the likes of Pinnick were so desperate to sign him when he clearly lacked the wherewithal to be a decent coach. He even lacked the basic fundamental of a good coach- good communication. Yes Pinnick isn't there anymore but the system of cheating still lingers. So don't even go there
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Thunder wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:15 am
In Nigeria, there is plenty of fire.
But there is also plenty of smoke without fire.

Ever heard of a smoke machine?
Very popular, very useful. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I know of one NFF big shot who used to inflate Private Jet flights in Nigeria for world and african football executives and pocket the difference. Sometimes as little as $10k.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."