LOL @ Amunike - I am not surprised

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LOL @ Amunike - I am not surprised

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:02 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:09 pm Amunike is a zamalek boy and was specifically asked whom his winner was between Hakimi and Salah by a North African sports journalist who knew him...apparently he chose Salah for that reason.

There's clearly a longer and unedited video of Amunike unequivocally choosing Osimhen as the deserved APOY winner when interviewed on his choice between the 3 guys. Once again context is very vital before using emotions to supply judgements, this is why the internet is a very dangerous tool for misinformation if not investigated properly.
This is a LIE!! A BOLD LIE! it was NOT an interview with Amunike. It was in the CAF bus with all the "CAF Legends." CAF's media rep then asked everyone the question -- from the video, you can see that multiple legend said "Osimhen" or "Osi." Diouf said "El Hadji Diouf." Caf -- whose representative asked the question, then wrote the question on their social media. :lol:

You think those legends who said "Osimhen" or "Osi," and El Hadji Diouf who said "El Hadji Diouf," and brainless and do not understand questions? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this how it is easy to swindle you guys? It makes sense, after all, a drug baron showed up and told you guys lies and today he is your president. I am not surprised Amunike is using the same tactics - after all, he is an Agbadorian. :oops:

P.s-- I do not believe for one second that Amunike hates Osimhen or does NOT rate Osimhen or that he is jealous of Osimhen. i think Amunike just has that disgusting Nigerian trait of - "I have to prove that I am not partial, look at me! look at me! I am not partial." tueh! :oops:
https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/sto ... 5440509279
I never picked Salah over Osimhen — Emmanuel Amuneke clears the air on CAF Awards

You are going Full retard like Bushboy. Never go full retard.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:58 am He can coach the Eagles if he achieves success.
Not happening. He has lost the chance.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:19 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:58 am He can coach the Eagles if he achieves success.
Not happening. He has lost the chance.
Shut the fark up! Stick to managing yua Okada! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

A very dangerous group and tribaslists to the core. Amunike is a disgrace wanting to please the group in that bus. PERIOD> I pray he gets a job from the imternational group. After all, he is not the first Nigerian to throw his peeps under the bus. Una do well slicing rubbish and writting crap he never wrote. Kaaiiii Naaaaiiijjaaaaaa....

Congrats to Osimhen and thanks for giving your coach who discovered you all the accolades he deserves AMUNIKE. cheers.
Who no like my truth. There is a transformer close that needs a hug from you. Sick peeps.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Agbako wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:03 pm A very dangerous group and tribaslists to the core. Amunike is a disgrace wanting to please the group in that bus. PERIOD> I pray he gets a job from the imternational group. After all, he is not the first Nigerian to throw his peeps under the bus. Una do well slicing rubbish and writting crap he never wrote. Kaaiiii Naaaaiiijjaaaaaa....

Congrats to Osimhen and thanks for giving your coach who discovered you all the accolades he deserves AMUNIKE. cheers.
Who no like my truth. There is a transformer close that needs a hug from you. Sick peeps.
:clap: :clap: Someone who gets it! Most Nigerians are like this. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Lolly wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:31 am What was the question he responded to?

And the other video where he clearly stated that he wanted Osimhen to win nullifies the other one. Nothing here.
Exactly! The wrong press against Amuneke was debunked by the earlier interview where he clearly stated his preference for Osimhen. The said Osimhen acknowledged ON THE CAF AWARD PODIUM no less that Amuneke was instrumental to his standing on that podium. We just need to be more analytical and less emotional about issues. I can bet the two men have an excellent relationship and keep in touch.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Without Amunike Osihmen would not be where he is. Amunike selected him for the u17 team against policy. He didn't belong to any great football academy, he didn't have a great agent. Minus Amunike Osihmen would still be hawking pure water in Lagos traffic.

See what Osihmen said of Amunike:

"He believed in me right from the start and was at the heart of our 2015 FIFA U17 World Cup victory in Chile. He gave me the opportunity to really showcase myself and when things were not going well with me, he was the brain behind the motivation and it is absolutely right for me to acknowledge him at the biggest stage because behind closed doors, he has helped me a lot. He is present here and here to witness what he has produced."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:38 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:09 pm Amunike is a zamalek boy and was specifically asked whom his winner was between Hakimi and Salah by a North African sports journalist who knew him...apparently he chose Salah for that reason.

There's clearly a longer and unedited video of Amunike unequivocally choosing Osimhen as the deserved APOY winner when interviewed on his choice between the 3 guys. Once again context is very vital before using emotions to supply judgements, this is why the internet is a very dangerous tool for misinformation if not investigated properly.
Worse is these emotional people can’t even admit when they are wrong…
You dey mind him. The bobo is here embarassing him generation. Amuneke has come out and said he supports Osimhen. Osimhen in his acceptance speech told the world he won't have become the player he is now without Amuneke giving him a chance. I don't care if the video was posted by CAF, these journalist are more concerned about hot takes over doing their job.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

this here thread is still ongoing? :D Kai CE
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:16 am this here thread is still ongoing? :D Kai CE
:lol: :lol: Packerland is a lowlife who comes from a long line of imbec1lity. That is why he is unable to understand basic things. I no blame am sha... The brain dead imbecile no gree graduate from school after how many years. sad :oops:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:33 am
ANC wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:16 am this here thread is still ongoing? :D Kai CE
:lol: :lol: Packerland is a lowlife who comes from a long line of imbec1lity. That is why he is unable to understand basic things. I no blame am sha... The brain dead imbecile no gree graduate from school after how many years. sad :oops:
As opposed to you who comes from a long line of 404 eating dogs :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

akamoke wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:19 am I dont follow the emotional response to what Amunike said
That's his choice and it shouldnt be criticized from a "jealousy" or "snubbing his own" standpoint
I dont agree with him but I wont analyse it further than that because none of us know what his mindset is
...abi o. Was the voting not secret?
He probably voted for his boy but come out to say otherwise.
After all, Osihmen thanked him while accepting his award, so?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:50 pm
akamoke wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:19 am I dont follow the emotional response to what Amunike said
That's his choice and it shouldnt be criticized from a "jealousy" or "snubbing his own" standpoint
I dont agree with him but I wont analyse it further than that because none of us know what his mindset is
...abi o. Was the voting not secret?
He probably voted for his boy but come out to say otherwise.
After all, Osihmen thanked him while accepting his award, so?
So you agree that he has the Nigerian syndrome of "look at me! Look at me! I am impartial?" :roll:

One day you guys will learn that these awards have a lot to do with publicity contest. You need to push the name of the player publicly! There needs to be a media campaign to get a player to become marketable. Look at Kudus? He is performing at a very high level -- was doing same at Ajax, but no one even notices him or mentions his name -- zero marketing.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:19 am

He will never coach the SE again.

:D
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I’m glad Amunike didn’t get the job. His conduct was despicable and was trying so force the hands of the NFF into appointing him.
I’m glad the NFF stood their ground against the Sports Minister
I am happy