LOL @ Amunike - I am not surprised

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LOL @ Amunike - I am not surprised

Post by Cmoke »

My broda,
We tire o!
Gullible bobo swallowed clickbait so hard he refused to vomit it!
Ewu did not even bother hearing the actual question asked and ignored video where same Amuneke clearly stated that he wanted our boy to win!

Lolly wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:31 am What was the question he responded to?

And the other video where he clearly stated that he wanted Osimhen to win nullifies the other one. Nothing here.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Cmoke wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:55 am My broda,
We tire o!
Ewu did not even bother hearing the actual question asked and ignored video where same Amuneke clearly stated that he wanted our boy to win!

And the other video where he clearly stated that he wanted Osimhen to win nullifies the other one. Nothing here.
What do you even mean by "gullible bobo swallowed clickbait"?
Can't you see the post was from the official CAF Twitter account? They clearly tweeted the question asked. Adebayor and some others picked Osimhen. Amuneke clearly picked Salah.
Are you saying CAF official tweeter account tweeted the wrong question and then posted a different response just to spite Amuneke??
Is your teeth naturally yellow or did you chew palm fruit?

I'm shocked to even see Nigerians even arguing that Osimhen doesn't deserve it. It's a very big shame.
I'm sure many people here would have voted for Salah or Hakimi if they had the chance. Typical behaviour of many Nigerians. They would rather another person win it than their own.
All the time we complained it's been long we won the APOY since Kanu did, yet when it gets to us, we still find a way to thwart it. Tufiakwa
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He is an unstable pedo. Wait till he sees a man's nyash and you will see his true emotion.
ANC wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:52 am Danfo Driver, why are you so emotional?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Apologies if someone already posted this.
Post #CAFAwards2023

AMUNEKE RESPONDS STRONGLY TO BARRAGE OF CRITICISMS ON CHOICE OF SALAH OVER OSIMHEN

“Good morning house, I want to use this opportunity to clear what some of you are saying in this platform. With all due respect to every one of you that I owe with high regard.

First of all, I want you to understand the rumours that you guys are [spreading] concerning me not voting Osimhen. I was never elected to vote.

On our way to the novelty game that we played in Marrakech here, a former player and captain of the Egyptian national team - who is preparing himself to become a TV producer in Egypt – with his group, he was debating on the Arabian team and he raised the question between Hakimi and Salah.

There was time Osimhen was mentioned in that discussion. He came to me and asked ‘Hakimi or Salah’. I have to say Salah. And the reason why I said Salah was because I played in Egypt and I lived in Egypt and I know some of the guys there.

So, there is nothing like voting against Osimhen. Osimhen is our player and our boy. We are happy about what he has achieved and we hope he would continue to dream and achieve more for the betterment of his career and the betterment of Nigeria.

It has come a time in our culture in Nigeria – with all due respect to you guys, we should stop spreading false news and stop creating false impression to the people. We are journalists and our responsibility is to inform the public what is right.”

Amuneke said this on Nigerian Sports Village Square moderated by veteran journalist @osasuo.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

anointed wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:12 pm Apologies if someone already posted this.
Post #CAFAwards2023

AMUNEKE RESPONDS STRONGLY TO BARRAGE OF CRITICISMS ON CHOICE OF SALAH OVER OSIMHEN

“Good morning house, I want to use this opportunity to clear what some of you are saying in this platform. With all due respect to every one of you that I owe with high regard.

First of all, I want you to understand the rumours that you guys are [spreading] concerning me not voting Osimhen. I was never elected to vote.

On our way to the novelty game that we played in Marrakech here, a former player and captain of the Egyptian national team - who is preparing himself to become a TV producer in Egypt – with his group, he was debating on the Arabian team and he raised the question between Hakimi and Salah.

There was time Osimhen was mentioned in that discussion. He came to me and asked ‘Hakimi or Salah’. I have to say Salah. And the reason why I said Salah was because I played in Egypt and I lived in Egypt and I know some of the guys there.

So, there is nothing like voting against Osimhen. Osimhen is our player and our boy. We are happy about what he has achieved and we hope he would continue to dream and achieve more for the betterment of his career and the betterment of Nigeria.

It has come a time in our culture in Nigeria – with all due respect to you guys, we should stop spreading false news and stop creating false impression to the people. We are journalists and our responsibility is to inform the public what is right.”

Amuneke said this on Nigerian Sports Village Square moderated by veteran journalist @osasuo.
O pari.

Make Bingo and his friends continue to embarrass themselves.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:40 pm
anointed wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:12 pm Apologies if someone already posted this.
Post #CAFAwards2023

O pari.

Make Bingo and his friends continue to embarrass themselves.
Oh men this is comedy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i saw the video earlier during the awards and it was edited, so i never gave it an eye. This ends the attack on legendary Amunike

By the way why are some of you attacking danfo? una funny looking for a small error to attack him. shows bobo don pepper una for this forum. Focus on the message instead of yall giving bad belle and hater of every Nigerian born player air play . their ring leader mace is here showing face..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:04 pm i saw the video earlier during the awards and it was edited, so i never gave it an eye. This ends the attack on legendary Amunike

By the way why are some of you attacking danfo? una funny looking for a small error to attack him. shows bobo don pepper una for this forum. Focus on the message instead of yall giving bad belle and hater of every Nigerian born player air play . their ring leader mace is here showing face..smh
TBH, I never had a second thought on Amuneke having a gripe against the lad. Victor is his boy and Victor mentions this in so many previous interviews. Thus, it is just incomprehensible that Amunueke would have borne any malice against him. My initial thought was that Amuneke was simply attempting to be as objective as he could be but it is now clear that Amuneke was not involved in the voting based on some of the things that I have read. Social media can really be a b....h. For a journalist to turn an interview and input falsehood to Amuneke is really craaazy.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

naijaguy wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:57 am
Cmoke wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:55 am My broda,
We tire o!

What do you even mean by "gullible bobo swallowed clickbait"?
Can't you see the post was from the official CAF Twitter account? They clearly tweeted the question asked. Adebayor and some others picked Osimhen. Amuneke clearly picked Salah.
Are you saying CAF official tweeter account tweeted the wrong question and then posted a different response just to spite Amuneke??
Is your teeth naturally yellow or did you chew palm fruit?

I'm shocked to even see Nigerians even arguing that Osimhen doesn't deserve it. It's a very big shame.
I'm sure many people here would have voted for Salah or Hakimi if they had the chance. Typical behaviour of many Nigerians. They would rather another person win it than their own.
All the time we complained it's been long we won the APOY since Kanu did, yet when it gets to us, we still find a way to thwart it. Tufiakwa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My brother, it is a wow, isnt it?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief, you cant see what is happening in front of you? If you could, you'd be emotional about this! No be today it start! Nigerians (not just in football) - in every aspect of life - have always been like this. We will NEVER support our own! Never! Even when one of ours deserves it, we some how find a way to make sure we drag that one down.

My brother, I am emotional about Nigeria and Nigerians. deeply so! There is no hiding that truth.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bloody liar! After he saw the attacks now he is doing damage control! The other people who mentioned "Osimhen" did not hear the question abi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post #CAFAwards2023

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:04 pm i saw the video earlier during the awards and it was edited, so i never gave it an eye. This ends the attack on legendary Amunike

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bro, its fairgame and part of Cybereagles culture of banter! I am open to it! :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:29 pm

TBH, I never had a second thought on Amuneke having a gripe against the lad. Victor is his boy and Victor mentions this in so many previous interviews. Thus, it is just incomprehensible that Amunueke would have borne any malice against him. My initial thought was that Amuneke was simply attempting to be as objective as he could be but it is now clear that Amuneke was not involved in the voting based on some of the things that I have read. Social media can really be a b....h. For a journalist to turn an interview and input falsehood to Amuneke is really craaazy.
Uncle, good morning. Any comment on your decision to use AFCON 2022 to give Salah APOY in 2023? Make we also use Atlanta 96 to give Kanu APOY 2024? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Amunike is a zamalek boy and was specifically asked whom his winner was between Hakimi and Salah by a North African sports journalist who knew him...apparently he chose Salah for that reason.

There's clearly a longer and unedited video of Amunike unequivocally choosing Osimhen as the deserved APOY winner when interviewed on his choice between the 3 guys. Once again context is very vital before using emotions to supply judgements, this is why the internet is a very dangerous tool for misinformation if not investigated properly.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:30 pm
Chief, you cant see what is happening in front of you? If you could, you'd be emotional about this! No be today it start! Nigerians (not just in football) - in every aspect of life - have always been like this. We will NEVER support our own! Never! Even when one of ours deserves it, we some how find a way to make sure we drag that one down.

My brother, I am emotional about Nigeria and Nigerians. deeply so! There is no hiding that truth.
But this is simply not true of Amuneke based on his antecedents - I have never seen him knock Nigerian footballers. He is clearly still in contact with Osimhen, hence the latter's acknowledgement during his acceptance speech. Let us give him the benefit of the doubt. If he wanted to undermine Osimhen he would have done it in secret...that is what most traitors do. Let us not vilify him unless there is no doubt. We have all been wrong on CE(I saw Karibe Ojigwe winning over 100 caps for Nigeria - we know how that turned out).
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:09 pm Amunike is a zamalek boy and was specifically asked whom his winner was between Hakimi and Salah by a North African sports journalist who knew him...apparently he chose Salah for that reason.

There's clearly a longer and unedited video of Amunike unequivocally choosing Osimhen as the deserved APOY winner when interviewed on his choice between the 3 guys. Once again context is very vital before using emotions to supply judgements, this is why the internet is a very dangerous tool for misinformation if not investigated properly.
Worse is these emotional people can’t even admit when they are wrong…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:09 pm Amunike is a zamalek boy and was specifically asked whom his winner was between Hakimi and Salah by a North African sports journalist who knew him...apparently he chose Salah for that reason.

This is a LIE!! A BOLD LIE! it was NOT an interview with Amunike. It was in the CAF bus with all the "CAF Legends." CAF's media rep then asked everyone the question -- from the video, you can see that multiple legend said "Osimhen" or "Osi." Diouf said "El Hadji Diouf." Caf -- whose representative asked the question, then wrote the question on their social media. :lol:

You think those legends who said "Osimhen" or "Osi," and El Hadji Diouf who said "El Hadji Diouf," and brainless and do not understand questions? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this how it is easy to swindle you guys? It makes sense, after all, a drug baron showed up and told you guys lies and today he is your president. I am not surprised Amunike is using the same tactics - after all, he is an Agbadorian. :oops:

P.s-- I do not believe for one second that Amunike hates Osimhen or does NOT rate Osimhen or that he is jealous of Osimhen. i think Amunike just has that disgusting Nigerian trait of - "I have to prove that I am not partial, look at me! look at me! I am not partial." tueh! :oops:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Amuneke need to get back into coaching.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:47 pm Amuneke need to get back into coaching.
Sure he can, but it wont be Super Eagles.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You should sèe the emotional people go ooosh gooshh wooshhh when they see man nyash...
maceo4 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:38 pm

Last edited by 1naija on Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:57 pm You should sè the emotional people go ooosh gooshh wooshhh when they see man nyash...
maceo4 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:38 pm

🤦🏽‍♂️
Super Eagus 4 Life!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He can coach the Eagles if he achieves success.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx