Finally ooooh

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Finally ooooh

Post by cic old boy »

naijaguy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:57 pm The jerseys look very nice. :thumbs:
I'm guessing that the red one is size L and the white one is XL :biggrin:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You guessed wrong. The red one is 2XL and the white one is 4XL. I'm 6'4" and asked for 3XL in red and white but they had sold out.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

cic old boy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:55 pm
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You guessed wrong. The red one is 2XL and the white one is 4XL. I'm 6'4" and asked for 3XL in red and white but they had sold out.
Don't give too much info about yourself, cause apparently you've got a man crush predator/pedo whose mouth will be watering right now after reading the highlighted
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:11 pm
Don't give too much info about yourself, cause apparently you've got a man crush predator/pedo whose mouth will be watering right now after reading the highlighted
2xl, 4 xl? By which metric system , please :rotf:
there is no way, the white one is a standard 4 xl.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:53 pm Guys, 1naija, Tobi17, BP, Danfo etc, I take God beg all of una to sheath your swords.
Please do not let us carry all this negativity into 2024.
God Bless you and yours. Merry Christmas
I agree with you bro. I am a lover, and not a fighter. This is why I will continue to give it to Adwoa, very strongly and in a powerful way. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:07 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:48 pm :thumbs: That is a high quality kit right there. I am partial to the red one.
Beauty as they say is in the eyes of the beholder. I actually like the White one perhaps it is more associated with the team, as per history. That red was associated with one of their greatest rivals -- Vasco da Gama.

These Vasco people no go let man hear word.
Greatest rival my ar$e...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:01 pm
Dammy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:53 pm Guys, 1naija, Tobi17, BP, Danfo etc, I take God beg all of una to sheath your swords.
I agree with you bro. I am a lover of my fellow men and little boys, and not a fighter. This is why I will continue to give it to that old Italian millionaire that funds my fruity lifestyle in Europe, very strongly and in a powerful way :shock: . :D
This depraved predator keeps scoring own goals :rotf: :sneaky: :rotf: :rotf: :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:19 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:48 pm :thumbs: That is a high quality kit right there. I am partial to the red one.
Beauty as they say is in the eyes of the beholder. I actually like the White one perhaps it is more associated with the team, as per history. That red was associated with one of their greatest rivals -- Vasco da Gama.

:lol: :lol: Who be the greatest rival? Name your own?! :taunt:

by the way, you know one thing I just realized. Like Vasco people, when I am banging Adwoa, her screaming no go let man hear word. You go know sey the babe is deprived. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:38 pm

:lol: :lol: Who be the greatest rival? Name your own?! :taunt:

by the way, you know one thing I just realized. Like Vasco people, when I am banging my Italian benefactor Lorenzo, his screaming no go let man hear word. You go know sey the man is deprived of my gay azz energy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:28 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:01 pm
I agree with you bro. I am a lover of my fellow men and little boys, and not a fighter. This is why I will continue to give it to that old Italian millionaire that funds my fruity lifestyle in Europe, very strongly and in a powerful way :shock: . :D
This depraved predator keeps scoring own goals :rotf: :sneaky: :rotf: :rotf: :oops:
Chei!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chineke of ndi Israel! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I was not attacking him or anyone. I was just making a public service announcement to promote peace on the forum. :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

cic old boy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:51 pm
azuka wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:28 am
Nice
Can you please share the information on how you ordered it. The address or website I mean.
Don't mind d red one
They are still working on setting up online sales. For now, you can only get them at the Rangers shop at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu. I was lucky my brother-in-law was in Enugu when sales started a few weeks ago.
Oh okay. Please if you hear of the online sales let me know.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Seriously, are we buying this jersey for nostalgic sentimental reasons? The club has been irrelevant since the days of Okalla.

Well, let me join everyone clap for no reason like we do for special Olympics athletes.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:05 pm I was not attacking him or anyone. I was just making a public service announcement to promote peace on the forum. :D
A tribalist promoting peace? whew! Almost the same thing as Adwoa promoting virginity and loyalty to a mentally ill man :lol: :lol:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

cic old boy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:46 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:36 pm

cic old boy,

Good! I like the fact that Rangers are selling their kit. This is good. Many of their counterparts all over the continent have been doing this for a while.
Enugu, I have been impressed by the efforts of the new Rangers CEO. He has done great things off the pitch. I think the young man will take Rangers to the next level. In a short time, he has started marketing the jerseys, secured corporate sponsorship, revived their social media presence, created a website, engaged with fans live on Twitter, secured a hospitality company for the stadium, etc. He is doing stuff no other Nigerian club has done.

This is his response after seeing me on social media wearing those shirts:
I just saw beautiful pictures of you in our new home and away shirts.

It is so great to see and feel the love we all have for this great Club/movement. With people like you, I’m more than convinced that the flag of our great Club shall continue to fly and nothing shall extinguish or diminish the light of Our Club Rangers.

Thank you Sir.

UP RANGERS!!!

Amobi Ezeaku, Esq.
CEO, Rangers.
That’s all great, they now need a new stadium far away from Ogui Road
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Imagine using a mentally ill man to file to come to America and then getting flogged by others? :( I'd have said it was sad, but since I chop for inside, wetin man go do :D :lol: :lol:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:15 am Imagine being a sick perverted/convicted sex offender who filed to come to Italy and now getting flogged in the nyansh by one old shriveled Italian millionaire who uses me for BDSM practice? :( I'd have said it was sad, but since Lorenzo don chop me tire, wetin man go do than to hunt for more men to fund me :D :lol: :lol:

:shock: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:15 pm
Nice
Can you please share the information on how you ordered it. The address or website I mean.
Don't mind d red one
They are still working on setting up online sales. For now, you can only get them at the Rangers shop at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu. I was lucky my brother-in-law was in Enugu when sales started a few weeks ago.
Online sales ke? :shock: I dont think the Ashanti ho is selling herself online o. :D
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:14 am
Nice
Don't mind d red one
Online sales ke? :shock: I dont think the Ashanti ho is selling herself online o. :D
It must really suck trying to force yourself into every conversation involving people that don't even reply or give a sh*t about you, this is worse than soliloquizing in public! this is the height of it DanFAG :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:23 am
cic old boy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:46 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:36 pm

cic old boy,

Good! I like the fact that Rangers are selling their kit. This is good. Many of their counterparts all over the continent have been doing this for a while.
Enugu, I have been impressed by the efforts of the new Rangers CEO. He has done great things off the pitch. I think the young man will take Rangers to the next level. In a short time, he has started marketing the jerseys, secured corporate sponsorship, revived their social media presence, created a website, engaged with fans live on Twitter, secured a hospitality company for the stadium, etc. He is doing stuff no other Nigerian club has done.

This is his response after seeing me on social media wearing those shirts:
I just saw beautiful pictures of you in our new home and away shirts.

It is so great to see and feel the love we all have for this great Club/movement. With people like you, I’m more than convinced that the flag of our great Club shall continue to fly and nothing shall extinguish or diminish the light of Our Club Rangers.

Thank you Sir.

UP RANGERS!!!

Amobi Ezeaku, Esq.
CEO, Rangers.
That’s all great, they now need a new stadium far away from Ogui Road
hmm makes sense that the Ashanti ho is playing away games, considering the limp condition of the mentally ill boy :lol: :lol:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Txj

You know say you be my broda. If say una no kill Vasco, I for don convert you since. Make you axe Cell naaa.

Since Vasco die, i dey inside mourning. Na why I no dey support club doccer Lailai. Now, now only Eagus, I dey.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

You dey craze normally??
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:14 am
Nice
Don't mind d red one
Well one can hope against hope. In this world nothing is impossible. Hopefully next time i go home i can somehow get it to buy given Asaba isn't that far from Enugu.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

naijaguy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:19 pm
You dey craze normally??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He is usually called "mentally ill" by most people on Cybereagles and 1Naija calls him "slow toad" due to his mental struggles.