Rafiu Durosinmi (20) signs for Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rafiu Durosinmi (20) signs for Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt

Post by Sunset »

Not surprising given how well he has been with Viktoria Plzen the only worry is he has been out injured since October
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Rafiu Durosinmi (20) signs for Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt

Post by 1naija »

Is he a goalkeeper?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Is he a goalkeeper?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:50 pm Is he a goalkeeper?
striker
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Wish him the best - injury free campaign
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:50 pm Is he a goalkeeper?
Or better still, a central defender?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

All hail the bushmen.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Wait o. I came to useless him but the little research I did shows that the boy is a real real talent o. E gba mi.
His technical skills is already better than any of our strikers except for Boniface, maybe. The boy can also play as a RW, he’s fast, strong and can actually shoot the ball. His weaknesses are tackling and defending. His energy is almost at Osihmen level too. Don’t write him yet.
[media] [/media]
[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Like I say, we have the talent. I said it on that thread -- we have the talent! We just have to go out there and give them a chance and we will have a team that is unplayable! The problem is the coach. We are going waste a golden generation because of the obsession our officials have with a fat man with a flat face. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He looks good in the highlights. Hope he settles down quickly like Boniface.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Oyibo talk say, “When it rains, it pours”.
Yet another top striker coming through.

Please, let us beg the god of football.
We need two top midfielders, one world class central defender and one above average goalkeeper.
We will pay.
Abeg.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:51 am Oyibo talk say, “When it rains, it pours”.

We need two top midfielders, one world class central defender and one above average goalkeeper.
We will pay.
Abeg.
It’s difficult to understand how we cannot get the likes of Ugochukwu, Olise or Chukwuemeka to play for us with the avalanche of world class strikers that we have
I am happy
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Good to see more talent coming through.
I like his energy and football sense.
From the highlights seems comically one-footed. Anyone know if he ever uses his left.
In terms of who he is like, I’m seeing more Sadiq. Doesn’t have Osimhen’s athleticism or Boniface’s guile. Not yet anyway.
Looking forward to seeing how he develops.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

The boy has been a bushman for at least 5 months now. I like how everyone is quiet lol. If to say, he moved backwards to a club in Cyprus now, una go begin shout!!

Anyway, like I always say...all hail the bushmen! Looking forward to enjoying the Bundesliga when it resumes.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:17 am
Damunk wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:51 am Oyibo talk say, “When it rains, it pours”.

We will pay.
Abeg.
It’s difficult to understand how we cannot get the likes of Ugochukwu, Olise or Chukwuemeka to play for us with the avalanche of world class strikers that we have
My brother, we do not need Ugochukwu, Olise or Chukwuemeka. We have players who are more talented and better than them. The problem is that just the same way Boniface was ignored at Union and this chap was ignored at Plzen, our scouts, NFF and coach are incapable of scouting our players and selecting players who are worthy.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

We will pay.
Abeg.
Or why is it difficult for us to find good midfielders from the large pool of Nigerian exports currently plying their trade outside Africa.

As I always say, if you are good, the clubs will find you. This guy here was on the radar of 3 Premier League clubs and Eintracht Frankfurt while playing in a backwater league. Same way Boniface found his way to Germany.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:45 pm

We will pay.
Abeg.
Or why is it difficult for us to find good midfielders from the large pool of Nigerian exports currently plying their trade outside Africa.

As I always say, if you are good, the clubs will find you. This guy here was on the radar of 3 Premier League clubs and Eintracht Frankfurt while playing in a backwater league. Same way Boniface found his way to Germany.
It’s funny to ask why we can’t get players that others developed instead of asking the real question…why can’t we develop players of that caliber…They are not finding them probably because we are not producing enough of them. We need to figure out the root cause ASAP…same with the goalie position…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:09 pm

We will pay.
Abeg.

It’s funny to ask why we can’t get players that others developed instead of asking the real question…why can’t we develop players of that caliber…They are not finding them probably because we are not producing enough of them. We need to figure out the root cause ASAP…same with the goalie position…
Was it England that developed Owen Heargraves or Fikayo Tomori? Get with the programme bro
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:52 am

We will pay.
Abeg.

Was it England that developed Owen Heargraves or Fikayo Tomori? Get with the programme bro
There are some people who you do not even waste your time responding to. The dunce, maceo, is one of them. :oops:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

We will pay.
Abeg.

What’s the use of pointing out outliers that barely made a blip for England? All the top soccer nations develop the majority of their talent. While we are here begging for their left overs to constitute the majority of ours. So in this your programme the leftovers that weren’t wanted by those that developed them will be the ones that make us world beaters…sure bro…I’d rather we develop more APOYs like Osimhen…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:43 am

We will pay.
Abeg.

What’s the use of pointing out outliers that barely made a blip for England? All the top soccer nations develop the majority of their talent. While we are here begging for their left overs to constitute the majority of ours. So in this your programme the leftovers that weren’t wanted by those that developed them will be the ones that make us world beaters…sure bro…I’d rather we develop more APOYs like Osimhen…
Mace,

It should not be one or the other. Nigeria needs all tge help it can get including looking at those currently playing locally. For me, we are neither England nor are we Germany for us to begin to specify a limited space from which to scout guys. It makes little sense given that Nigerian players do not necessarily use similar career trajectory.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

We will pay.
Abeg.

Boniface lit up the Europa league last season. Clubs were forced to notice.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .